Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Crash  (Read 15109 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 10:33:07 PM

And sorry for all the typos. I was "little" drunk, but now I edited the post Cheesy

Were you also drunk when you created this thread?
Drunk or high, that would explain it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:11:07 AM

thanks for the cash OP

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:51:06 AM

When is the next big crash incoming since now we are at AATH?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:52:11 AM

When is the next big crash incoming since now we are at AATH?

Sometime between now and $10k.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
eternaluniverse

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:53:16 AM

its gonna go down a few hundred in the next 2 weeks but then end December at around 2k
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:44:03 AM

Bought back today. Now I have under half of the BTC I usd to hold. But I learned my lesson not to trade .

But now I am all in with BTC so choo choo motherfuckers!

Guy seems to be wrong every time so i think i 'll sell half of my stack now  Cool Wish me luck
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:45:16 AM

its gonna go down a few hundred in the next 2 weeks but then end December at around 2k
That makes no sense at all.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mirsad

Activity: 140

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:47:26 PM

BTCChina going down quite a bit. Cheap coins  Wink

Head and Shoulders @ GOX

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 02:00:05 PM

BTCChina going down quite a bit. Cheap coins  Wink

Head and Shoulders @ GOX
They got funding and their services should be improved in time.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

Bought back today. Now I have under half of the BTC I usd to hold. But I learned my lesson not to trade .

Guy seems to be wrong every time so i think i 'll sell half of my stack now  Cool Wish me luck

Good luck!  You'll need it if you keep making trading decisions based on what people here say.  Some are idiots and some just flat out lie to you.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 02:27:51 PM

Good luck!  You'll need it if you keep making trading decisions based on what people here say.  Some are idiots and some just flat out lie to you.
Making your own trading decisions is always the best way.
You're more likely to suffer a loss if you listen to random strangers.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
PenAndPaper

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:07:02 PM

You need luck anyway to speculate with bitcoins. All traditional methods are failing one after the other.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:26:34 PM

Guy seems to be wrong every time so i think i 'll sell half of my stack now  Cool Wish me luck

Good luck!  You'll need it if you keep making trading decisions based on what people here say.  Some are idiots and some just flat out lie to you.

You need luck anyway to speculate with bitcoins. All traditional methods are failing one after the other.

I've done well with day trading.  But, then again, I learned on this market, and it took a while before I could reliably earn BTC denominated profits.  Any fool can make fiat profits.

But, I've been immersed in bitcoin nearly every day for nearly 3 years now.  If you don't stay on top of everything and deeply understand the fundamentals, you are gambling and luck is what you are counting on.

ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:41:14 PM

Guy seems to be wrong every time so i think i 'll sell half of my stack now  Cool Wish me luck

Good luck!  You'll need it if you keep making trading decisions based on what people here say.  Some are idiots and some just flat out lie to you.

I've done well with day trading.  But, then again, I learned on this market, and it took a while before I could reliably earn BTC denominated profits.  Any fool can make fiat profits.

But, I've been immersed in bitcoin nearly every day for nearly 3 years now.  If you don't stay on top of everything and deeply understand the fundamentals, you are gambling and luck is what you are counting on.

So what do you think is more profitable in current scenario, holding bitcoins for 2-3 years or day-trading (Should guess the lower curve peak right in each dip though)

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:56:02 PM

So what do you think is more profitable in current scenario, holding bitcoins for 2-3 years or day-trading (Should guess the lower curve peak right in each dip though)

if you have to ask this you should really just hold

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:16:43 PM

We just broke $1100 on bitstamp.
That crash, damn!

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:21:08 PM

I have a feeling, a hopeful feeling, that perhaps this time we've finally gotten it

edit: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-29/bitcoin-now-worth-more-gold
PenAndPaper

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:02:44 PM

But, I've been immersed in bitcoin nearly every day for nearly 3 years now.  If you don't stay on top of everything and deeply understand the fundamentals, you are gambling and luck is what you are counting on.

Just look all those hoarders doing nothing at all and still becoming richer every day.  Tongue
Even if you think that you know the game i don't think it's worth it.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:18:30 PM

But, I've been immersed in bitcoin nearly every day for nearly 3 years now.  If you don't stay on top of everything and deeply understand the fundamentals, you are gambling and luck is what you are counting on.

Don't ever day trade your entire stash.  I daytrade with only with long positions using a small amount of my btc holdings as margin.  Any profits get rolled into btc.

notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:20:01 PM

Just look all those hoarders doing nothing at all and still becoming richer every day.  Tongue
Even if you think that you know the game i don't think it's worth it.

So I shouldn't have turned 0.2btc@$280 into 0.43btc@1200 while my paper wallets sat in the safe?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: