Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Litecoin will rise more?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will rise more?  (Read 3431 times)
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

I haven't noticed that. So he sold his holdings while he shilled litepay that never happened? It sounds like a typical market manipulation, he should be jailed now...
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

Yeah i think LITE COIN will inrease more soon ?! But now all token is still down price!!  Maybe someday they will anounce  it. Just wait for it
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

Litecoin takes the main place among all crypto,because it starts to significantly go up,this coin is to believe and you can start to invest in it to increase them
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

If history is any indicator of the future, we are around the Nov 7-14th week of our last cycle. Litecoin has broken the downtrend and is now finding support before taking the next leg up. When volume comes back in, this thing could get interesting.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

If history is any indicator of the future, we are around the Nov 7-14th week of our last cycle. Litecoin has broken the downtrend and is now finding support before taking the next leg up. When volume comes back in, this thing could get interesting.

litecoin is one of the rare altcoins that actually follows bitcoin everywhere.
in other words what you see as "breaking downtrend" is because bitcoin stopped dropping and has reversed some time ago and is now on the rise. so litecoin is also following it right now to the top.
and of course there is always all the efforts and advertisement done by the creator and developer of litecoin, Charlie Lee.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Theoretically, this is possible. Because people need a reliable crypto currency in which low fees on transactions
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

If you say litecoin lost more than half, its true. but all market is bleeding since January. after market back to normal or atleast BTC hit $15.000 again, litecoin can be back and possible to hit new ATH.

HOLD...
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
currently, Litecoin position has been replaced with EOS and Cardano, so the position of Litecoin is in the order seven. this indicates that Litecoin is decreasing trend. so that Litecoin needs improvement for the future.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

What is your idea?

I think, Litecoin is like bitcoin junior. The price right now is more than 40% lower than highest. Its have potential to grow and I think investing on litecoin is good investment because when bitcoin price high, litecoin is one option to replace for transaction because transaction fee much lower
pinkcryptored

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

What is your idea?

I think, Litecoin is like bitcoin junior. The price right now is more than 40% lower than highest. Its have potential to grow and I think investing on litecoin is good investment because when bitcoin price high, litecoin is one option to replace for transaction because transaction fee much lower

I think Litecoin too expensive, I miss the use cases. LitePay was also canceled.
Other projects are technically much further, but many do not want to know that.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

Features peer to peer and speed of transaction. although it is no longer special on the crypto market. Because there are new coins with increasing levels of competition for these gadgets. However, my view of LTC seems to be that the practical needs and fluctuations are natural. In part, it is a safe option in the long run. It may be too early to confirm that LTC will grow. They need a little adjustment and patience. At least that's my opinion.

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

It will rise a little bit.Not too much. My opinion , Litecoin has a potential but not a big one.

chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

It is a good coin, but the current price is only half the price of last year.

The company may have some problems now, but I think all the problems will be solved.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

I think that Litecoin will be big this year. Bitcoin and Litecoin are the two most purely decentralised tokens. When Lighting network launch, this can push Litecoin over $300

HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

For me , Litecoin is strong coin.But i think,this year we cant expect too much thing from it. Maybe it save position and a little rise . But again, dont expect too much.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

What is your idea?

LTC has been always choice of coin after BTC, ETH! So I am pretty sure either peoples choice or LTC"s development opportunity will bring ATH one more time. There is no problem with this currency and as we have seen the ATH once in a while, so the past will surely repeat itself and it only means that we know the true potential for this coin.

I am not sure what its developer was thinking about it but surely he made the great mistake by doing that.
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

It will rise somewhat I guess, but I've lost all confidence in the coin and I take Charlie Lee for a scammer, and LTC has lost a lot of credibility too with all the recent fuck ups, not to mention its just a rip off of bitcoin so nothing worth my attention.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

It will grow of course but how much and for what reason?

Without adoption, a substantial gain in value is not possible.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

One confirmation of Bitcoin is much safer than one confirmation of Litecoin, because the computing power of Bitcoin's entire network is much greater than that of Litecoin. Blocks are generated too fast, such as extremes to 1 second. This can result in frequent isolated nodes. Your transaction is still in a block. You may need to wait for the block to be written again. In this case, Only one confirmation is easily cheated. Of course, in the final analysis, the amount of calculation in one second is too small. Litecoin does not have substantial innovations in comparison to Bitcoin. From the current calculation of Litecoin's computational power, there are not many people joining it. I am not optimistic about the development prospects.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

It will rise somewhat I guess, but I've lost all confidence in the coin and I take Charlie Lee for a scammer, and LTC has lost a lot of credibility too with all the recent fuck ups, not to mention its just a rip off of bitcoin so nothing worth my attention.

I am thinking the exact same thing too. litecoin is a coin that I so much believed in and I bought into the coin and plan to hold for a long time but sometimes I am just not sure about what it is that charlie Lee is doing and I have to say I have been tempted more than once to just sell off all of my litecoin and take back my money, although I think I will stick around for a while longer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: