Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Litecoin will rise more?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will rise more?  (Read 3431 times)
Qegarma

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

LTC is still pretty low compare to bitcoin and ethereum. Always invest with a plan not emotion and don’t buy too much as one time. Well that is my opinion.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

The current bear market has devalued every coin in this market in a big way which is why Litecoin has lost a big portion of a value ever since the start of this year, but this does mean it lacks potential to grow in the future. I am currently HODLING a small stack of Litecoins which I expect will blow up in value when the market begins rallying like crazy probably before the end of this year. The Litecoin community is the primary reasons why I still see a great future for this coin. I suggest buying this coin at the moment since its value is pretty low currently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

It will be great that the litecoin will rise again because many people are believing on them services and many people can help by them to raise them from the poverty that they are standing now.
yes I agree with you Litecoin is one of the best coins and is now on the list of ten best coins so I'm sure with the advanced technology over time Litecoin will be bigger in the future
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Litecoin will rise more for sure because of its benefits and services with instant payment around the world in which can be efficiently mined with consumer grade hardware. I predict that the value of Litecoin when hits to a bullsih market this 2018 would be $200 - $300.
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

yes it will rise more!!buy more and get frofit.
I also bought some ltc
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
Yes of course Litecoin will rise more as long as there is always support from the community and there will always be developers following and making updates. Litecoin is a good coin for me but in terms of profit I prefer Dash than Litecoin because I invested once on both coins but had a nice profit from Dash though Litecoin is fast and I also make profit with it but not that big due to lack of movements.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

It will be great that the litecoin will rise again because many people are believing on them services and many people can help by them to raise them from the poverty that they are standing now.
Litecoin is just proving itself to compete among other altcoins, thus Litecoin team members will continue support and make some development to rise up its potentiality for long term holdings. We don't need to expect more pump from it, we only need to secure our investment and there is no way that it fall into deep.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

I think for now it is not predictable whether litecoint will increase much, in add to now all coint prices are declining, we see in the future only whether this coint will increase or not
xiwanfd

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

The LTC is down 60 percent from its peak last year as the market has continued to fall recently.

I think the recent period is a good time to bottom out, and I believe there will be a big increase in the future.
antran123

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

I am a very big fan of Litecoin. It is a very good cryptocurrency. I believe It is one of the most undervalued coins. Litecoin has certainly got the potential to get $300 by the end of 2018.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

Maybe since it was made, Litecoin has gotten positive points that it should be decentralized because He (the creator) is more concerned with his creation than his career. Currently, Litecoin may lose most of its value, but it may be part of the Litecoin Owner's plan to seek more investors, because the low price can be reached / bought by everyone who has a middle income. We can only wait for Litecoin to explode as it did in his former glory.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

Litecoin will rise more for sure because of its benefits and services with instant payment around the world in which can be efficiently mined with consumer grade hardware. I predict that the value of Litecoin when hits to a bullsih market this 2018 would be $200 - $300.

Even if it will achieve growth again I doubt that it will rise to the biggest value it had last year. At the end of this year, we could see growth to the 200 dollars and that will be the top growth ideal for the cash-out. The future is unpredictable but growth is highly possible. I personally don't hold any LTC but had it and sold it when the time was right. Currently, I am only watching and observing the progress which has the bright future if the developers commit themselves even more into the coin development. LTC  is dependant on the other top coin and because it cannot act alone. When the growth of the BTC begins it will pull the LTC also up and those who are long-term holders can make a significant amount of money if they hold LTC in their portfolio.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Litecoin is a solid project for sure!! I have no doubt that we will see it at Dec ‘17 levels; and then much higher in the next few years. Solid tech, solid team, very very solid project.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

litecoin is one of almost the same age as Crypto with bitcoin. system owned litecoin of its own since its appearance trying to cover what is reduced by bitcoin. sure litecoin will still remain shining again in the next few years with the system.

Brivwe

Merit: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

What is your idea?
the possibility is so because what I saw from a few weeks ago Litecoin prices have decreased and so now many people are investing in Litecoin and can help pump Litecoin prices to return to a stable price and can earn a good profit

Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

you can expect anything from this coin. I believe that it can still grow, no wonder it is called silver bitcoin
jokerblack

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

I think this year there will be no strong growth on this coin.  Therefore, I advise you to invest in another coin.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

I think by the end of the year the price for LTC will grow by a maximum of 20-30%.  I doubt that the price of this coin will grow 2 times.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

It not that on a bigger picture ltc doesn't not have the ability to make a bull run,  but I don't think is anytime soon
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

I think by the end of the year the price for LTC will grow by a maximum of 20-30%.  I doubt that the price of this coin will grow 2 times.
Exactly that profit range;  this are old project probably old technology, they are just trying to patch it,  we have going better and faster coins now. Go figure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: