Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Litecoin will rise more?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will rise more?  (Read 3431 times)
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Of course litecoin great future , I think now do not need to wait for growth but in the future it will be , the head of the coin is certainly very well known and is trying hard for cryptocurrency!

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Litecoin will rise more when all cryptomarket will get up. I am worried about this coin, because I have it in my wallet.

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Timaif

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

I think of this coin long ago. I think it very perspective cryptocurrency in the future. It is necessary to buy.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

I don't believe in Litecoin, I think this is one of the useless altcoins, he's a lot more profitable competitors. Sold all my coins in March and still it continues to fall, I think I did the right thing, if I'm wrong I'll re-buy Litecoin.
Litecoin is a coin that is developed by someone that know what crypto is. I don't believe in it, people like to trade it because it has a lot of purchasers.
To some extent you are right because there are lots of good and promising coins in the market and people have no much money to invest in all these currencies. Therefore they choose the one they like the most. Litecoin is not listed in that coins and most of the investors do not buy litecoin for profit. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple are the best coins for investment.
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

Of course the need will increase. Litecoin remains an old crypto currency and implemented on all exchanges, it should not be forgotten. In addition, it is fast and the costs are low. What worries me is that following the payment card scam we don't have much news anymore.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Litecoin will rise more when all cryptomarket will get up. I am worried about this coin, because I have it in my wallet.
This is what a well-argued answer means. He worries me, I have it in my wallet, and therefore it will definitely grow. Can you have any sharper reasons?

strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

the coin can grow strongly, as its Creator loves a lot of money in a short time
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
litecoin team has made a big mistake by spread the bullshit rumour to create hype to the litepay.us, and litecoin gets rekt right now.
Charlie has sold all of his holdings, and it doesn' matter. The only main reason people are not feeling convenience again with it (litepay story).

You can see that how official twitter of litecoin team created an apology for their mistake overhyped to the  litepay. 

I think that with the transfer of ownership, the rules certainly all change sometimes, so sometimes Litecoin users become uncomfortable with it. actually they hope that litecoin can grow again. but none of that happened.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

Of course will grow litecoin , now all the coins are falling , and I think that after the reversal of the market will increase litecoin and other coins!
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Why you scare? I think Litecoin is one of many the best ALTcoin. I think Litecoin will make us profit, because Litecoin is very popular and many of people invest in litecoin.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

I do not think that in the future he will show big growth. First, large investors look only in the direction of Bitcoin (sometimes ethereum). Secondly, no new technical solutions for several years.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

Litecoin very much lost in value, but I think that given the support of coinbase, it is sure to grow against the background of other coins at times.I did not attach importance to this coin ,and now I think that silver becomes gold.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Litecoin is really great coin. One of the best coins that can be preferred to invest. If the team that develops a coin is successful, those who are interested in coin can make good coins if they are interested in the coin Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
litecoin is now on a pretty good level already amd i think taht we will see it rising even more but not so soon as it seems to me
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Litecoin promising coin for long-term investment. This cryptocurrency a lot of the future, if you don't believe, then that is your opinion only.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

Litcoin will grow. Because the whole crypt will grow. The market is already waking up and the whole crypt is taking pictures. I think that the litcoyne is growing up.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Litecoin is a coin I use for transacting other than BTC and few more. Litecoin has a huge circulation of coins, thus the price doesn't move too high to suffer higher tnx fees. And thus no extra feature I can recognize to see it making its own place in the market without the help of other crypto or mainly BTC. So unless BTC jumps up, probably we cannot expect it, for now, to rise to a good value.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I don't believe that Charlie Li has sold all the coins. Most likely he has sold them at the highest cost, and then has again bought on minimum and now waits for them growth.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Litcoin will grow. Because the whole crypt will grow. The market is already waking up and the whole crypt is taking pictures. I think that the litcoyne is growing up.
I think this will take a little time. I think the Coin Lite doesn't have a strong weapon that can lift it high. Lite coins still need a lot of experience to become a strong coin. we wait for next year whether Lite coins can prove its quality or it will be worse than this.

nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

The statements of Charlie Lee has undermined the confidence of holders of litecoin. Litecoin will grow following the increase in trading volumes in the cryptocurrency market, but much will depend on the work of the team to improve the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: