Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Azure Free Credits for Mining Monero/Other CN-Coins. Super-Easy&Super-Profitable  (Read 24042 times)
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:03:48 PM

Thank you very much for the script, i will definitely try with nimiq Wink
AzureCloudMiningScript (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

Use your Azure-Credits to mine Monero!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:48:57 PM

Hi everybody,

FYI: apparently azure has increased the price for the F-instances. If you have a MSDN Enterprise subscription, your free credits will only be enough to run 9 instances (for a total of 18 cores) instead of the previously 10 instances. For MSDN Professional still 3 instances are possible.

If you have run out of free credits, azure will delete your pools. You'll have to re-setup your pools (just use 9 instances instead of previously 10).
narakross

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:54:06 PM

i have a problem, i not have subscription.
if i want to start mining.

East US
Linux
Ubuntu
D2 V3 2 vCPU  8 GB Ram 50GB storage ----> 0.019 USD/hour

10 virtual machine X 730 hours  ----> 138.70 USD

Standar HDD S4 32 Gib 1.536 USD/Month

Storage transactions 100 x $0.0005 ----> $0.05

TOTAL -->  $138.75

if i purchase this.

how much hash i made to pay and get some gain?

Will the current configuration of script monero give good results?

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:40:19 AM

Sorry, mining with azure is only profitable if you have free credits from e.g. a MSDN-subscription. If you have to pay for the VMs you will lose money. With the current market situation, you'll make maybe 20$ in cryptocurrency if you spend 100$ for azure-vms (the exact numbers depend on the current exchange-rates and which coin you mine).

Cyberpunk77

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:47:09 AM

Sorry, mining with azure is only profitable if you have free credits from e.g. a MSDN-subscription. If you have to pay for the VMs you will lose money. With the current market situation, you'll make maybe 20$ in cryptocurrency if you spend 100$ for azure-vms (the exact numbers depend on the current exchange-rates and which coin you mine).

Thank you so much for script.
I just wanted to ask that I'm getting less than 10$ for 100 azure credits. Is it normal? Following your guide f2, us east, xmr mining.
What coins do you suggest for best payout?
Thanks.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 08:28:20 AM

Thank you so much for script.
I just wanted to ask that I'm getting less than 10$ for 100 azure credits. Is it normal? Following your guide f2, us east, xmr mining.
What coins do you suggest for best payout?
Thanks.

Unfortunately altcoin-prices are very low right now, so profitability is very bad.
You can check https://www.cryptunit.com for other coins...
Personally, I mine xmr, even if sometimes other coins would yield a higher dollar-value (after all, xmr is one of the top-altcoins).
Otherwise, I am also mining banano - profitability is equally bad, but I find mining it is more fun than xmr Smiley
See https://azurecloudminingscript.github.io/Run_Folding_At_Home_in_the_Azure_Cloud.html for more info about mining banano.
RapidooX

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:31:59 AM

thanks for the script op

i just run you script on gcloud (this i my first day on mining world so i am a total newbie) with 2 instance (24cores+8cores) and get 600h/s+250h/s is this normal

and for azure what is your average h/s on 20 cores (1 pool) because after 10 hours mine is between 750h/s and 900h/s

sorry for my bad english

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 01:52:34 PM

thanks for the script op

i just run you script on gcloud (this i my first day on mining world so i am a total newbie) with 2 instance (24cores+8cores) and get 600h/s+250h/s is this normal
For best results you should use instances with less cores, e.g. 2 or 4 cores per instance.

nd for azure what is your average h/s on 20 cores (1 pool) because after 10 hours mine is between 750h/s and 900h/s

sorry for my bad english

900 h\s is at the lower range... But there's always some fluctuation. Did you use the settings described in the guide?

By the way, it sounds like you're using trial accounts - please don't do that, it's just  not worthwhile. You really need a msdn account if you want to use the script.
RapidooX

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:26:15 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 12:35:09 AM by RapidooX

900 h\s is at the lower range... But there's always some fluctuation. Did you use the settings described in the guide?

By the way, it sounds like you're using trial accounts - please don't do that, it's just  not worthwhile. You really need a msdn account if you want to use the script.

- but why it's not worthwhile ,i mean both have similer profits (if you have 9 free trial or 18 student accounts) ,or there is other problems ?
- for the settings i use the (f2/2 cores/4GB) and today i get :
  west us 2 around 600h/s (24h average) with different combination of pool cores (2,2,2,2,2/4,4,2/5,5/10)
  north central us , north europe , east us around 800h/s (24h average )
- for the gcloud they quickly torn off my instances

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

- but why it's not worthwhile ,i mean both have similer profits (if you have 9 free trial or 18 student accounts) ,or there is other problems ?
- for the settings i use the (f2/2 cores/4GB) and today i get :
  west us 2 around 600h/s (24h average) with different combination of pool cores (2,2,2,2,2/4,4,2/5,5/10)
  north central us , north europe , east us around 800h/s (24h average )
- for the gcloud they quickly torn off my instances

If your instances get shut down, it's a good sign that you are violating the ToS and you should probably stop what you are doing.
About the trial-accounts: of course you could keep on creating new trial accounts with fake identities. But is this really the way you want to do it? If you think about it a little you also must come to the conclusion that this is bad for your karma.

And about the hashrate: Azure has different types of CPUs in different regions. Also the actual performance depends on the cpu-usage of the VMs of other customers running on the same CPU (the script has a function to recalibrate itself to get the best hashrate). So there are some reasons for the fluctuation. When i created the script i did some experiments and got best results with the "east us"-region and f2 instances. Of course, it would be nice if you can post here if you find better settings.

ronnieb

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:01:36 PM

are you prepared for the RandomX fork?

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 06:45:45 AM

are you prepared for the RandomX fork?
Yeah, i'm aware of the fork and i am currently working on finding the optimal settings for mining with azure.
ronnieb

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:49:01 PM

Is monero the most profitable thing to mine with azure right now or are there more profitable alternatives?

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:36:50 PM

Profitability right now is generally bad... if the past is any indication for the future then things will change with the next altcoin-season after the upcoming bitcoin-halving.
Otherwise my favorite profit-calculator is https://www.cryptunit.com/, you can have a look at the numbers there.

ronnieb

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:55:52 PM

I was able to start running mine with no issues. But my buddy got shut down in 4 hrs into it and be basically followed the same steps I did.

Is there any other ways to prevent MS from seeing these batches as violations?
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:46:09 PM

Thank you for this, I just stumbled my way thru it a few hours ago. So far so good, I decided on 16 instances - averaging 108h.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 02:28:14 PM

I was able to start running mine with no issues. But my buddy got shut down in 4 hrs into it and be basically followed the same steps I did.

Is there any other ways to prevent MS from seeing these batches as violations?
I don't recommend mining with free credits from trial-accounts.
With that being said: If you enter your credit-card details and deactivate the spending-limit your VMs won't get shut down. You just have to remember to switch off everything before your free credits run out (your free credits will still work after deactivating the spending-limit).

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 02:28:55 PM

Thank you for this, I just stumbled my way thru it a few hours ago. So far so good, I decided on 16 instances - averaging 108h.
You're welcome  Grin
getdemall

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:51:37 AM

Azure has blocked this feature....

Is there anyway to make it work on AWS or google cloud?
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:38:07 PM

Azure has blocked this feature....

Is there anyway to make it work on AWS or google cloud?

Even in AWS or Google Cloud, you'll face issues like suspended account due to violation of terms.
I did try it on AWS for a week with some free credit during promotion a while back and the account was suspended just after a few hours and requiring a mail to re-activate the account but I was sure they won't reactivate it.
Moreover, migration to RandomX algorithm will bring a wave of CPU miners to XMR network and we will see many users trying to use on-demand computing platforms for it and their accounts getting suspended in no time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: