Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN Curecoin Fundraiser, Need donor email address for a few of the donors still  (Read 6121 times)
matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:07:17 PM

This reeks of a scam and you've misused the caduceus in your logo.

I hope not!!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:19:14 PM

This reeks of a scam and you've misused the caduceus in your logo.

I don't think it's a scam but i don't like the fact only BTC owners can buy the coins early. That is kind of bad really.

matt608

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:32:57 PM

Can one of the Curecoin Devs reply?  Have I got 15k Curecoin secured now?
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:35:16 PM

Thanks to all donors. At this time Im pausing the Fundraiser. Soon, Ill be reporting to u from within the new CureCoin headquarters, which is ready and awaiting for our server installs.

More amazing details to be released soon! Im very busy, I will finish updating the donor spread sheet soon Wink

You gonna update that google doc?

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:42:46 PM

Can one of the Curecoin Devs reply?  Have I got 15k Curecoin secured now?
+1

I am also curious about my 0.1 BTC donation.

cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 11:09:49 PM

Hey guys, its only been less then 24 hours since I last logged out Smiley I,m not gonna disappear. Im here for the long haul. Ive spent months working on this project.

Current Updates, LLC filing is under way. Curecoin will be a fully legit and legal operating LLC inside the USA. I plan to register with every last legal protection option I can.

Everyone who has donated up to this point rest assured you will receive you bounties. Currently curecoin is transforming from just a coin to an LLC with an official headquarters. I have many nice office spaces available. Including a safe room for the server (reinforced keypad guarded door). The building already has cameras and I plan to add more. The official meeting area will be located in another office space that has a very large room waiting for me to turn into a conference room.

When the LLC paperwork is done I'll try to get some pictures up of the office space. It would be great to invite of few of the investors to the office so you can see for yourself. If anyone of the investors live in Michigan USA maybe you should consider stopping by soon when the office is ready ( will take a few more days to get things set up ).

The attorney Im dealing with said the LLC will be official in roughly 5 days. There are many more measures being put in to place that will safe guard curecoin and increase the security of the curecoin sites.

Many apologies on my slow responses, I have received about 100 private messages since the Fundraiser launch, Im still trying to respond to them.

As of now the 1 BTC recieve 10k CureCoins fundraiser is closed. I believe I have enough funds to give everyone the curecoin we have all been waiting for. You will see updates rolling out soon.

Thanks for the support to everyone

CygnusXI

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:15:51 PM

Hey guys, its only been less then 24 hours since I last logged out Smiley I,m not gonna disappear. Im here for the long haul. Ive spent months working on this project.

Current Updates, LLC filing is under way. Curecoin will be a fully legit and legal operating LLC inside the USA. I plan to register with every last legal protection option I can.

Everyone who has donated up to this point rest assured you will receive you bounties. Currently curecoin is transforming from just a coin to an LLC with an official headquarters. I have many nice office spaces available. Including a safe room for the server (reinforced keypad guarded door). The building already has cameras and I plan to add more. The official meeting area will be located in another office space that has a very large room waiting for me to turn into a conference room.

When the LLC paperwork is done I'll try to get some pictures up of the office space. It would be great to invite of few of the investors to the office so you can see for yourself. If anyone of the investors live in Michigan USA maybe you should consider stopping by soon when the office is ready ( will take a few more days to get things set up ).

The attorney Im dealing with said the LLC will be official in roughly 5 days. There are many more measures being put in to place that will safe guard curecoin and increase the security of the curecoin sites.

Many apologies on my slow responses, I have received about 100 private messages since the Fundraiser launch, Im still trying to respond to them.

As of now the 1 BTC recieve 10k CureCoins fundraiser is closed. I believe I have enough funds to give everyone the curecoin we have all been waiting for. You will see updates rolling out soon.

CygnusXI

This is very nice news. I admire how this coin develops.
Could you please update the spreadsheet of donators? We will feel a little bit more comfortable with this Wink

Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 11:16:58 PM

So to put this in a really simple message so there aren't disputes later:

All donators up until 11:16:58 PM November 25, 2013 forum time have their donations secured at a rate of 10,000CUR per 1 BTC donated to the address 1JESUE.......

For now, the 10kCUR/BTC deal is closed. We really appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support, it's overwhelming! Smiley

Also, I'll bug cygnusxi to get on that spreadsheet Tongue

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 12:35:15 AM

Thanks to all donors. At this time Im pausing the Fundraiser. Soon, Ill be reporting to u from within the new CureCoin headquarters, which is ready and awaiting for our server installs.

More amazing details to be released soon! Im very busy, I will finish updating the donor spread sheet soon Wink

I was having a Spock moment... tried to talk to the mouse... forgot I was in the year 2013 LOL.
I think most everyone should be on the list, if not please shoot me msg Smiley
The largest donor Im going to chat with to see if he wants his big donation advertised. ( some people like to remain private)

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
Coinbitz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Clever, huh?

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:28:08 AM

CygnusXI

Great job! I look forward to watching this awesome new coin progress Cheesy

We will rule the world... bit by bit.
yufu571

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:50:04 AM

CygnusXI

what is a pity! i want to donate.
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:54:31 AM

Hmm I'm listed in the ledger as 1BTC but I donated 2BTC.

11a1270178420f4090e88a9bff74e6fd9b71264eccd433f578305e4ab8c37a92
72b9ce5fe0e5674726c2aa8b5cb2bf9c5eb17ba42e1278fe91cbc7a796e8cf6a
dime

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:42:01 PM

So to put this in a really simple message so there aren't disputes later:

All donators up until 11:16:58 PM November 25, 2013 forum time have their donations secured at a rate of 10,000CUR per 1 BTC donated to the address 1JESUE.......

I'm partly to blame for the privmsg flood as I sent 3 private message to cygnusxi, but what happened was this:

I only found out about this curecoin yesterday and I immediately messaged cygnusxi letting him know my intention to donate 1BTC on November 25, 2013, 08:58:07 PM forum time. But as I'm EST in the US, and could not reach my wallet until I got home. I donated the second I got home, which was around 11pm with tx id: 96288981bbfb7434b8d25bf30a021587c56b9727d964c799644faf4dd817bb4b

So you have another 1btc in your receiving address unaccounted for. Please add me in.
matt608

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:46:34 PM

I see pabloangello has been added to the ledger and I donated before him with 1.5btc, can I be added to the ledger please?
lengfeng847

Activity: 98

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:32:10 AM

I am very interested in coins, support of development,

I has been transferred 0.11BTC  may 0.109BTC  the platform recive 0.001 for fee  I m sorry

I would like to see come out of this currency Promotion

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:59:48 AM

I was having a Spock moment... tried to talk to the mouse... forgot I was in the year 2013 LOL.
I think most everyone should be on the list, if not please shoot me msg Smiley
The largest donor Im going to chat with to see if he wants his big donation advertised. ( some people like to remain private)

I sent you 2 BTC total, one for me, one for someone whose too new to the forum (i'll hold it for them).
Can you update the google doc? (i sent you a message as well, not sure if you received).
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 06:31:37 AM

Above posts about discrepancies in the google docs have been noted, will forward them on to cygnusxi for him to fix Smiley Anyone else noting discrepancies in what they put in? Sad

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
matt608

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:22:37 PM

Above posts about discrepancies in the google docs have been noted, will forward them on to cygnusxi for him to fix Smiley Anyone else noting discrepancies in what they put in? Sad

Thanks, would like to get added in for my 1.5btc. Smiley
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 10:28:57 PM

Updated sheet again, sorry for delays, as you might imagine Im very busy lately getting curecoin ready for launch. If you sent btc and are still not on the list please pm your TX id. Its getting hard to sort through all the pm, sorry if I missed yours.

Curecoin progress zooming along now....

lengfeng847

Activity: 98

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:51:10 PM

I has not seen my donate in the docs,  the 0.109BTC is my trans  please check it  !!! thanks !

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: