Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2305 times)
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

Bitcoin can helps many of our countries, as well as bitcoins so most of us earn money from it. Bitcoin is also the reason why many people are using it because of its good uses and it easy to use. I bitcoin users because i want this in trading , remmitances and buying some important things online and thats why bitcoin can help us not only the economy but us.

MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

Bitcoin can help other countries to make a profit, if we are smart to process bitcoin we can even get big profits so that our economy will be much better. Bitcin can also make payments easier so payments are faster and safer while we can protect the privacy of our wallets.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:25:41 AM

The role of Bitcoin in the economy cannot be underrated. Countries that accepted and integrated Bitcoin into their payment methods are now seeing incredible boost in the growth of their economy. Bitcoin generates job opportunities in a country because it calls for the establishment of mining industries and settlement of many crypto projects.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

Bitcoin can helps many of our countries, as well as bitcoins so most of us earn money from it. Bitcoin is also the reason why many people are using it because of its good uses and it easy to use. I bitcoin users because i want this in trading , remmitances and buying some important things online and thats why bitcoin can help us not only the economy but us.
You right. seeing the benefits generated from using bitcoin we know that bitcoin provides many benefits for us. not only in finance
and economics but also in the ease of financial transactions. so why do people still doubt the importance of bitcoin for life?
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

The role of Bitcoin in the economy cannot be underrated. Countries that accepted and integrated Bitcoin into their payment methods are now seeing incredible boost in the growth of their economy. Bitcoin generates job opportunities in a country because it calls for the establishment of mining industries and settlement of many crypto projects.
for countries that have allowed bitcoin earlier, of course they have a prosperous society at this time, considering price from beginning to present has increased a lot. although this year BTC has decreased
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

I agree with this section. If the government of Bangladesh gives consent to legalize Bitcoin, it will become stronger. Bitcoin plays a key role in the economy.
Bitcoin plays an important role in the economy. It will become stronger every day.
maybe it will happen we cannot know the future development to influence the economy in my country, it is not possible to happen because until now the government still has not fully inaugurated cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency so is it possible to be an important role in the economic system in my country
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

It has already been a very good source of income for a lot of people all around the world. Many governments all around the globe don't like bitcoin, as they don't get taxes with transaction on bitcoin.
The important role of bitcoin is to increase efficiency in financial transactions, because the system used is blockchain to reduce the problems that have occurred. Then eliminate opportunities for corruption because the way it works is decentralized, data is spread across multiple servers. Bitcoin also triggers the growth of internet users, because without internet bitcoin transactions will not be able to.

I am agree with your opinion. We can transfer our asset using bitcoin and its really fast with lower fee. It will our economic more eficients and i am believe in the future, bitcoin will playing important role in our economy system
Due to bitcoin earnings people transfer their money to their local banks and when commercial banks of a country have big money, they will do better performance for their economy. It is all because of cryptocurrency earnings. I can say that bitcoin can change a person’s life with huge profits and gradually the economy of a country will grow more when people have more money for expenditures.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Well, of course there are many people who have benefited or they are working on the basics of cryptocurrency or making projeck because now it has become a business and everyone is enjoying it and getting the benefits
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

It's true that bitcoin has an important role in the economy, because bitcoin can benefit its users. Currently bitcoin can be used as a business so that many people already feel the benefits. Bitcoin can change a person's life for the better if the user is good at processing bitcoin.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

I think now Bitcoin has not played an important role for the world economy, but it is very helpful with individuals, because the government has not approved the rules so inhibit the goal in the creator of Bitcoin.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

I think now Bitcoin has not played an important role for the world economy, but it is very helpful with individuals, because the government has not approved the rules so inhibit the goal in the creator of Bitcoin.
of course a country like Japan where it has legalized bitcoin, its people are more prosperous now. because there is a significant increase in prices from the beginning, it is very significant, but if it affects global economy, i don't think it's time

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

Crypto like bitcoin and other coins are playing a role in the economy in a sense that people lives become better with this and it has not a physical status so we can not say that it can adding something to the GDP of the country but still it is making things easier and the trade through bitcoin can not shown in the economy like the imports and exports of goods and services are not possible to show actual value to the economy.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

for countries that have allowed bitcoin earlier, of course they have a prosperous society at this time, considering price from beginning to present has increased a lot. although this year BTC has decreased
it is true and for example it is like Japan whose country has been able to be more advanced with its government willing to accept bitcoin and other digital currencies, because bitcoin is very beneficial for everyone who already knows how to use it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

While Bitcoin plays no significant role in the economy. After all, the entire capitalization of the crypto market is less than the capitalization of large corporations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
syamster

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

right. It plays a very important role in the economy now. It is now one of the big markets and if it collapses, the whole world will be stunned and the economic downturn will happen. So we should not be too worried about the existence of Bitcoin. Trust it if you are a risk taker.
I am not afraid of the risk because I know risk is part of life, I will have to face it, so in case of investing money in bitcoin I am sure about the profit, it is making the economy well and good because many people has become employed because of bitcoin and many are saving their money from getting lose, so our economical start is getting towards height in world economical graph because of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

I am sure that BTC is always a valuable money in the market of all time. Due to the development trend and its benefits, many investors have invested and believed to make a profit. I believe with the ability and development of BTC, it will play an important role in all future transactions.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

right. It plays a very important role in the economy now. It is now one of the big markets and if it collapses, the whole world will be stunned and the economic downturn will happen. So we should not be too worried about the existence of Bitcoin. Trust it if you are a risk taker.
I am not afraid of the risk because I know risk is part of life, I will have to face it, so in case of investing money in bitcoin I am sure about the profit, it is making the economy well and good because many people has become employed because of bitcoin and many are saving their money from getting lose, so our economical start is getting towards height in world economical graph because of bitcoin.
Agree after spending some years with crypto we should have that patience to have risk and invest, price is getting bigger day by day and I am sure this year we will see biggest price of bitcoin because I am sure our economical life is still dependent on the power and strength of bitcoin, as it has reduced the unemployance in my country and I have seen many people has become really rich with the help of bitcoin acceptance and investment.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

Bitcoin is still having little impact on the economy, but in the future Bitcoin will be very important and there will be more people buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin now accounts for a small percentage of the global economy.

Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

In fact, the influence of Bitcoin in the global economy is very small, which is a fact. The cryptocurrency is growing but there is no guarantee that the future will not be annexed by the government with coins such as XRP. They are centralized but you don't know.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

In fact, the influence of Bitcoin in the global economy is very small, which is a fact. The cryptocurrency is growing but there is no guarantee that the future will not be annexed by the government with coins such as XRP. They are centralized but you don't know.
There is an impact on government from economical point of view. Bitcoin has been making good progress and things are getting fine for this. We are always kept in this confusion while there reality is totally different. Those countries who are using bitcoin for their economical purposes, we can see the sparkling change and improvement in their economics health.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: