Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Bitcoin Alternatives  (Read 737 times)
caaprouk

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:15:34 AM

Being the first crypto currency bitcoin establish its price and position in the market, and all other alts that alternative of bitcoin follow this trend of market.
But bitcoin technology is already outdated. Need other, more new coins. And there are coins. Ripple or NEM can replace bitcoin in the future.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

As we all know that bitcoin is the king of the crypto universe because it is the first and original cypto currency, and it is undeniably responsible for the invention of blockchain technology, because of the discovery of blockchain technology which is the main reason of the growth of the alternative coins, altcoins are generally defined as “bitcoin alternative."

Honestly I don't understand your point, what is the point of this topic?
Yes bitcoin is the first digital currency and the king of crypto, the popularity of bitcoin was so huge. Other crypto coins are called altcoins or alternative coin. Not all altcoins are depend on bitcoin there's a coin are not,  like ethereum, ETH is the second of bitcoin that had good performance in the market and the world of crypto.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

Bitcoin definetely is the first and foremost cryptocurrency and the foundational basis of blockchain technology. And since then, many more new cryptocurrencies have emerged out. Now calling them alternative to bitcoin might not be fare. Yes bitcoin was the first one, but whatever came afterwards cannot simply be termed as alternative. An alternative is normally a cheaper or same valued equivalent of a thing. While this is not the case here.

Newer cryptocurrencies didnt just mimic bitcoin. They came with quite a few modifications. With new features, be it security, or transaction time. Cryptocurency market have evolved allot since the advent of bitcoin and with newer and better modifications, the so called alternate currencies are gaining a good market share.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

As we all know that bitcoin is the king of the crypto universe because it is the first and original cypto currency, and it is undeniably responsible for the invention of blockchain technology, because of the discovery of blockchain technology which is the main reason of the growth of the alternative coins, altcoins are generally defined as “bitcoin alternative."

I think new Coins can be More powerful and useful Maybe it belongs to bitcoin,in that way: it can represent newer technology and safety and options for people, and it can be more usefule and prescious for cryptocurrency's world!
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

your opinion is very precise and I agree that it is proof that bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency is that although bitcoin is reported to be very bad but bitcoin remains the best in crypto currency and more and more enthusiasts want to invest

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

I think new Coins can be More powerful and useful Maybe it belongs to bitcoin,in that way: it can represent newer technology and safety and options for people, and it can be more usefule and prescious for cryptocurrency's world!

the "technology" is the same, basically. it is just a different way of using the same technology that creates different altcoins. otherwise there aren't really any fundamental differences between them. and of course we always have the copycats which aren't even worth talking about.
in any case different doesn't necessarily make them "better" as many people want to convince others.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

the "technology" is the same, basically. it is just a different way of using the same technology that creates different altcoins. otherwise there aren't really any fundamental differences between them. and of course we always have the copycats which aren't even worth talking about.
in any case different doesn't necessarily make them "better" as many people want to convince others.

Bitcoin can help us gaining profit for our sideline or full time job and with that we can benefit much with this bitcoin because in reality we need money as source of living and with that we will find ways to gain money as well. It is very useful to have a bitcoin for our daily needs especially we are in need of money. Bitcoin is a powerful and useful that can leads the society to be productive and progressive.
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Actually I do not understand about your topic. Can you say clearer? Laugh
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Bitcoin in crypto-industry is like gold among other metals. At bitcoin, there will always be demand, as well as gold. It is possible that someday appear crypto more expensive than bitcoin.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

your opinion is very precise and I agree that it is proof that bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency is that although bitcoin is reported to be very bad but bitcoin remains the best in crypto currency and more and more enthusiasts want to invest
yes, nowadays a lot of people who preach bitcoin bad, and although currently bitcoin the price down is still a lot of people who want to invest in it, and in fact this becomes an opportunity for us to buy and keep it for us hold for a long time, so I expecting bitcoin will soon raise its price again.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

Compared with BTC, I am more willing to invest in altcoin, because the increase of altcoin is much larger than that of BTC. The earnings yield is also higher.
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

That's right. Alternative coins also known as Altcoin originated to the first coin or the "king" of the crypto currency called BITCOIN. I'm willing to invest Altcoin for my future and by the use of these crypto currencies I want to ivest house and I want to explore the world.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

True!  and i am still amaze with it, how God gave wisdom of man to create such digital money which is in tune with our advance technology. The creation of Bitcoin itself was the start to move the evolution of money... from Fiat to Crypto currencies.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Bitcoin alternative as it is? that's why it is called an "ALTcoin" = Alternative coin.

That's right. Alternative coins also known as Altcoin originated to the first coin or the "king" of the crypto currency called BITCOIN. I'm willing to invest Altcoin for my future and by the use of these crypto currencies I want to ivest house and I want to explore the world.
And it's funny to see some altcoins claiming that they can overtake, replace and outsmart bitcoin.

Most of the new altcoins, there are also some of it from the past that do believes that they can remove bitcoin from its current place. And right now, they are tanking while bitcoin looks starting to get into the bull run.

dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

Bitcoin is undeniably the king of crypto currency. This is number one for a reason. Alternative Bitcoin or better known as altcoin in some ways is still a copy of bitcoin.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Bitcoin is more suitable for the title “The origin of crypto” rather than “King” of crypto because not all alts are going to bow down to bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the example and the centralized coins in the market. Although all alts are the alternative of bitcoin but it doesnt mean that all alts are going to be attached on bitcoin. Anyway i dont understand what is your point on this topic. Smiley
really, bitcoin can not be called a king, bitcoin is just a coin that becomes the origin of another altcoin. anyone can be king, if defined into the real world "he is strong, he is king", maybe for now the bitcoin that rule but does not close the possibility altcoin will also beat bitcoin
Macon Bargeman

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

If you want to invest then the top 5 or 10 currencies right now are probably your safest bet. Ethereum has established a brand by now and has a working product. That is not the case for most altcoins right now. Ripple is also one of the few projects that has a working product that has been adopted by Santander bank and currently tested by Western Union that also plans to use their product.
 If you are looking for something that is similar in functionality then Litecon is as close as you can get. It is created as a digital currency, just like Bitcoin but has faster and cheaper transactions. I know many people will also mention Bitcoin Cash here but I would avoid that at all costs. These people are trying to convince users that Bcash is actually Bitcoin. That is not the case. Bcash is a fork of Bitcoin, nothing more.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Bitcoin is more suitable for the title “The origin of crypto” rather than “King” of crypto because not all alts are going to bow down to bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the example and the centralized coins in the market. Although all alts are the alternative of bitcoin but it doesnt mean that all alts are going to be attached on bitcoin. Anyway i dont understand what is your point on this topic. Smiley
Bitcoin is both the origin and the king of the crypto world. ETH, though a coin was created to replace Bitcoin's defects, was not well-known enough to replace Bitcoin. ETH and other altcoins will forever be unable to overcome Bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Zhess Miller

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

2018 will be year for 5 major coins.

Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
IOTA
Bitcoin Cash
These 5 coins will be market leaders including bitcoin. Bitcoin is not going fade away in 2018.

Also don't focus on any single altcoin, its a volatile market, any thing can happen any time. Hence divide your investment in multiple altcoins.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

So when we say bitcoin will be gone, it has a very less chance. Since bitcoin is the first and the origin of all other alternative coins. So other coins will not be here if not because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: