Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

40 000 000 мoнeт, 17 днeй нa кoшeлькe, a нaчиcлeний oт мaйнингa нeт, кoшeлeк paбoтaeт 24/7
60 000 000 - 55 day-24/7 - pos 0

as for me, even if I have 7 millions SPROUTS for a long time,
for the last few months, even 24/7, I stopped staking on December 27th,
got one stake on February 26.... and that is all until now.

before I was staking every few days.... sometime once a week.

I already asked several time... no answer to my question.

I updated the wallet a while ago (which was a BAD idea as it created issues)....

Anyway, hope to get an answer now...

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp6men75

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

40 000 000 мoнeт, 17 днeй нa кoшeлькe, a нaчиcлeний oт мaйнингa нeт, кoшeлeк paбoтaeт 24/7
60 000 000 - 55 day-24/7 - pos 0

as for me, even if I have 7 millions SPROUTS for a long time,
for the last few months, even 24/7, I stopped staking on December 27th,
got one stake on February 26.... and that is all until now.

before I was staking every few days.... sometime once a week.

I already asked several time... no answer to my question.

I updated the wallet a while ago (which was a BAD idea as it created issues)....

Anyway, hope to get an answer now...

you need at least a billion sprts see more to fill staking if I'm not wrong
as you have already asked the question but apparently it is not the strength of the team to answer this kind of question
apparently they fight the balls to answer us

So my question: What is the minimum of sprts per address to stake correctly?
thank you of course to give us an answer it would be nice of you the team
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

How much does the token cost? How many will there be?
egretia
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Following
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

No. The platform charges only employers. Freelancers get to use all of its services for free.
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:34:23 AM by Megumi143

Denta Coin has 325 billion coins more or less and trades at .001 Usd.
This is because the supply can be bought in Bitcoin.

The problem with sprouts is it can't be paired with BTC because there's to market sprouts.
The supply needs to be lowered just enough that the BTC volume could be bought up daily.
This can be done by a combination of a few things.

1)  Swap 2) Extend the time it takes to collect a stake 3) Lower the stake rate 4) Add Sprouts to more high volume exchanges

1) Swapping the Coin. Dentacoin has 325 billion coins more or less and trades at .001 USD.
Sprouts has 7.8 trillion if you divide 7.8 trillion Sprouts by 25 it will have 312 billion coins.
If Sprouts is added to the same exchanges as Dentacoin coin it could trade at .001 like Dentacoin.
A person who bought 100million Sprouts at .00000072 Usd for $ 72.00 would now have $4000.0 worth of  Sprouts or 4 million at .001. In theory every $50 worth of sprouts today would be worth $4000.0.

2) The interest should be changed to quarterly. So you would receive your stake once every three months.
This would would make stake holders hold there coins instead of dumping them. It's the same strategy that strong hands coin holds.

3) Lower the stake rate, but still keep it competive. A high annual Stake rate divided quarterly.

4) A few high volume exchanges are Cryptopia, HitBTC, and Mercatox. Buy getting on a few of these exchanges it will raise the volume drastically.

a) Dentacoin trads on HitBtc in BTC, LTC, and Ether with a volumes from $93 thousand to 200 thousand.

b) On Mercatox Dentacoin has volumes of $7 thousand to $16 thousand.

c) On Cryptopia Dentacoin trades at

1) Assuming that dentacoin is on cryptopia with 3hundred + billion coins it may not be an issue with cryptopia to re-add Sprouts. Perhaps contacting Cryptopia.

2) To get on HitBTC all you need is to email them read the link below he instructions are in the link.

https://hitbtc.com/add-token

3) Mercatox

6) Trading Pairs the Pairs must be BTC, LTC and Eurtethum.
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

Swaps almost always screw the coin price. Sprouts is going to be worth even less, especially since this new dev said they may consider limiting the swap which screws us over. Have you seen the price of sprouts on coinexchange the past few weeks? There's a reason everyone is panicking and getting angry as sprouts tanks.

Sprouts ALWAYS had hyper inflation but there are many periods where the price of sprouts was decent 20,000-200,000+ satoshis of dogecoin.

The hard fork being proposed may 13th WILL LOWER the apr on sprouts though, that WILL increase the price of sprouts. I've been around for years and cryptopia DELISTED sprouts. They aren't going to take it back.

Coinexchange is already a very high volume market for sprouts. Spreading out exchanges will only screw up and lower the volume as the fixed amount of buyers and sellers will just spread out their volume elsewhere. Besides, the developers are creating a sprouts based crypto exchange which will at minimum raise sprouts a nice amount due to velocity of money and use.

TLDR: NO SWAPS (at first), lower the APR, and see what happens. Go slow and test out changes SLOWLY.
I second your opinions. 

Sprouts would benefit greatly to follow bastilar's roadmap.
Megumi143

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:05:21 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:37:24 PM by Megumi143

Swaps almost always screw the coin price. Sprouts is going to be worth even less, especially since this new dev said they may consider limiting the swap which screws us over. Have you seen the price of sprouts on coinexchange the past few weeks? There's a reason everyone is panicking and getting angry as sprouts tanks.

Sprouts ALWAYS had hyper inflation but there are many periods where the price of sprouts was decent 20,000-200,000+ satoshis of dogecoin.

The hard fork being proposed may 13th WILL LOWER the apr on sprouts though, that WILL increase the price of sprouts. I've been around for years and cryptopia DELISTED sprouts. They aren't going to take it back.

Coinexchange is already a very high volume market for sprouts. Spreading out exchanges will only screw up and lower the volume as the fixed amount of buyers and sellers will just spread out their volume elsewhere. Besides, the developers are creating a sprouts based crypto exchange which will at minimum raise sprouts a nice amount due to velocity of money and use.

TLDR: NO SWAPS (at first), lower the APR, and see what happens. Go slow and test out changes SLOWLY.
I second your opinions.  

Sprouts would benefit greatly to follow bastilar's roadmap.

No Swap. Start Slow. Lower APR. Wait 3 to 4 months. See what Happens.

I agree start buy lowering the Apr. Any suggestions on what the new APR will be ?

Is there anything we need to do now to prepare for hard fork
lordgoth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Lower APR just lower the inflation, not end it. You need to find a way to burn some of the current supply. Since the jap dev team said that they will focus on the event using sprouts. Why don't using event to burn coin? A lottery for example. Just few K sprouts for a ticket. Few buck for a fun is a accepted price.
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 03:37:54 PM by Sprouts Team

🌱About Sprouts hard fork and Website🌱

We are considering hard fork for Sprouts regeneration.
This is a specification change required to play Sprouts under the new concept.

Please refer to the white paper for details of detailed specification change.
We will set up a questioning period concerning this specification change for one week, and then we will carry out the confidence vote for the hard fork in the community.

The official website has also been renewed today.
English Site : https://sprouts-coin.org/en/
JP Site: https://sprouts-coin.org/

If you have any questions about the white paper please describe it on the following channel in our Discord community.
#wp-question-room

Thank you.

Sprouts Official Development Team
michnkeks

Activity: 157
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

AWESOME NEWS ! Grin
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

We will set up a questioning period concerning this specification change for one week, and then we will carry out the confidence vote for the hard fork in the community.

If you have any questions about the white paper please describe it on the following channel in our Discord community.
#wp-question-room

Thank you.

At first i was a little troubled after reading this news in previous posts about a swap/fork but after reading the whitepaper i feel less concerned and might just have made a good investment.

P.S.: 10 may and 13 may pump was me ;-).
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Unable to join the Discord because it keeps bumping me out saying invalid phone. Wonder why.

Also I read in the white paper on page 9 that 12Billion SPRTS have been Airdropped in the last 3 months and would increase day by day. Wonder why this measure? How can we qualify, when we are prevented from joining the community? Could someone help?
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

#wp-question-room

Thank you.

Finished reading all 15 pages of the White Paper. Thanks for the update team.
Gonnabetya

Activity: 438

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

Hello,

I have read the whitepaper. And although you have redirected questions to the Discord I am going to send them here, because our communication started on here.

To keep everything open and transparant I think it is good to have all answers out in the open.

I think the following questions will be similar to those of other members of the Sprouts community and therefore important to have answered with most detail.

1) You mention that you will first have a round of questions and then will have a community vote. Where will this community vote be held? Is this community vote open/accessible for all people of the Sprouts Community? Is the vote binding (so, if the community says "no" will the hard fork be cancelled)?

2) An hard fork means you will be forcing everyone holding Sprouts to get onto the new chain. Otherwise they will lose connection and will not be able to trade their Sprouts. How will you make certain this information is wide spread? How will you make certain that there will not be confusion on which Sprouts are on the hard fork chain and which are not? Worst case scenario people will buy old Sprouts on one exchange, that is not affected by hard fork implementation. Conclusion: buying a coin that is not officially tradeable as Sprouts.

3) I do not think the new reward is fair.
Scenario: someone sets up 1 million accounts with each 1000 Sprouts. This would mean someone will have more accounts trying to win the reward. However someone with 1 account with 1 billion Sprouts has the higher probability you could ask yourself if there is enough certainty to say the network will stay as fair. I do not feel it is fair that someone with 1 dollar investment can reach the same amount of reward as someone with 1 million dollar investment. I understand the probability is higher, but PoS (proof of stake) originally works: the more you hold, the higher the stake, the higher the rewards.

4) From the whitepaper I still do not have a clear idea how Sprouts dev team is going to create this high of a demand to pump 8 trillion Sprouts around. It is already hard enough for coins with 100 billion supply to increase value. And these coins normally have millions of funds allocated to marketing, research, etc.. How is Sprouts going to accomplish their goals with this big of a disadvantage?

5) You even state in you whitepaper that Sprouts will be worth more. I do not see this happening, not significantly anyways, without significantly lowering the supply. Supply and demand. There is far to much supply and far to little demand. In line with question 4, from an economical standpoint how does the team approach such matter?

Thanks for your reply.

All the best with the project.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

Hello,

I have read the whitepaper. And although you have redirected questions to the Discord I am going to send them here, because our communication started on here.

To keep everything open and transparant I think it is good to have all answers out in the open.

I think the following questions will be similar to those of other members of the Sprouts community and therefore important to have answered with most detail.

1) You mention that you will first have a round of questions and then will have a community vote. Where will this community vote be held? Is this community vote open/accessible for all people of the Sprouts Community? Is the vote binding (so, if the community says "no" will the hard fork be cancelled)?

2) An hard fork means you will be forcing everyone holding Sprouts to get onto the new chain. Otherwise they will lose connection and will not be able to trade their Sprouts. How will you make certain this information is wide spread? How will you make certain that there will not be confusion on which Sprouts are on the hard fork chain and which are not? Worst case scenario people will buy old Sprouts on one exchange, that is not affected by hard fork implementation. Conclusion: buying a coin that is not officially tradeable as Sprouts.

3) I do not think the new reward is fair.
Scenario: someone sets up 1 million accounts with each 1000 Sprouts. This would mean someone will have more accounts trying to win the reward. However someone with 1 account with 1 billion Sprouts has the higher probability you could ask yourself if there is enough certainty to say the network will stay as fair. I do not feel it is fair that someone with 1 dollar investment can reach the same amount of reward as someone with 1 million dollar investment. I understand the probability is higher, but PoS (proof of stake) originally works: the more you hold, the higher the stake, the higher the rewards.

4) From the whitepaper I still do not have a clear idea how Sprouts dev team is going to create this high of a demand to pump 8 trillion Sprouts around. It is already hard enough for coins with 100 billion supply to increase value. And these coins normally have millions of funds allocated to marketing, research, etc.. How is Sprouts going to accomplish their goals with this big of a disadvantage?

5) You even state in you whitepaper that Sprouts will be worth more. I do not see this happening, not significantly anyways, without significantly lowering the supply. Supply and demand. There is far to much supply and far to little demand. In line with question 4, from an economical standpoint how does the team approach such matter?

Thanks for your reply.

All the best with the project.

dude... why you dont work on your project and leave sprouts Huh why you keep making questions ? are you the original dev ? and if you are, why you havent done a single thing about sprouts in those years ? fuck jesus!
dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

thanks for making sprouts great again, unlike the old dev that had forgotten the coin and made a new one called 808.
Megumi143

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:16:52 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:44:23 AM by Megumi143

Doesn't reddcoin have like 28trillion coins & trade at a .01 a penny ?

Does reddcoin have updated development information. Or a use case ?

I'm definitely holding ! Now's not the time to be selling ! That's my opinion not advice...

Wink
Alpa96

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

Hi guys, I've downloaded the new wallet, but it won't sync up, can anyone help me?

Thanks
Megumi143

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

Hi guys, I've downloaded the new wallet, but it won't sync up, can anyone help me?

Thanks

Make sure you give it the appropriate internet settings it needs to connect to the Internet too sync.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: