Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:25:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34836 times)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

wasn't this project dead for a while? remember some info about it staying off the grid or something. kinda curious about how this will go, but I'm not ready to invest in a project like this right now. maybe once the market bounces back.
I've always wondered something, and you raise an opportunity for me to find this out... So, you are only interested in investing in, meaning buying some sprouts, only after its price has gone up?  That is, as you put it "once the market bounces back".  I am wondering why that is.

I've been trading and investing in many things over the years, and the only way I have found how to make any money from that venue is to "buy low, sell high".  Nothing else seems to work, and so this is why I'm curious into studying other people's strategies.

I have heard from many others:  "... I will only get into buying bitcoin after it has reached mass appeal, or saturation".  Although, I have never gotten a good answer for this strategy.

My only guess for these types of strategies, is that somehow those positions feel "safer", less risky, and this is the only appeal.
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:03 AM

🌱Splash Image Contest

For the splash image contest currently being held, the number of entries per person will be limited to [3] for reasons such as voting becomes difficult.
We will contact directly who have already posted any more, and cancel his/her all entries once. Sorry to trouble you but please  choose the best 3 works and submit again.
We are waiting for your application!

Sprouts Official Development Team
wisnugraf

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

my wallet have only 1 conection to sync
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

🌱Splash Image Contest

For the splash image contest currently being held, the number of entries per person will be limited to [3] for reasons such as voting becomes difficult.
We will contact directly who have already posted any more, and cancel his/her all entries once. Sorry to trouble you but please  choose the best 3 works and submit again.
We are waiting for your application!

1. Input your user name on Discord.

Contest discriminates against those who do not have a Discord account, no Discord account means you do not have a user name on Discord to input, so cannot enter.

Or do I have this wrong?
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

🌱To the community🌱
Information on the progress of development from Sprouts Dev team. (May 28, 2018)

*About Hard Fork

Thank you for voting about hard fork confidence.
With many approvals, hard forks will be carried out as announced in the white paper.

Next, we will inform you about the final test of the new wallet.
Currently, we are making final adjustments by the development team, and we will distribute the new wallet for testing only for development team · Active Member · rain rankers.
We will also carry out tests cooperating with general volunteers on the schedule below, so I would like to wait for a while.

① May 27 - June 3  Test by development team・active・ranker (testnet)
② June 4 - June 17 test with general volunteers (testnet)
③ June 10 - June 17 Test using the current block chain before the hard fork

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

*Bugs in current version wallet

A new problem related to known 2 billion bugs has been discovered.
We already know that the current wallet can not handle more than 2 billion transactions.

In addition, it turned out that if you exceed 2 billion at the time of stake you will not be able to receive the reward forever.

For example, 1.5 billion transactions will have 510 million as reward on the 17th day and will be over 2 billion when combined with the resource (1.5 billion).
Since 2 billion is set as the maximum value that can be handled in transactions, it is not approved by other networks and never stake.
Because it did not happen that Wallet ended abnormally, it took time to be discovered.

Care must also be taken when trying to divide multiple transactions for the same reason.
For example, trying to make 1.1 billion transactions from 1 billion, 800 million and 400 million transactions
After 2 billion transactions are made with 1 billion, 800 million and 400 million plus a history of transactions on wallet.dat, the wallet will end abnormally on the ceiling of 2 billion.
In this case, you can not start wallet unless you delete the remittance history from wallet.dat.

As well known in the past, sending exceeding 2 billion also requires the same attention.(編集済)
Although you can modify the current wallet to handle more than 2 billion transactions, If you distribute a wallet that raised the upper limit higher than 2 billion, wallets that approve 2 billion transactions will branch to other chains. In that case, it will be impossible to send money to CE or other normal chain.
(* If you can not take out the balance due to 2 billion defects, please contact us.)

This problem will be fixed by the new wallet scheduled to be released, but because the chain diverges, it will be after hard fork that the upper limit will be 40 billion.
If you individually create and distribute wallets which can handle transactions of more than 2 billion, the risk of branching the chain will increase, so please never do it.

Regarding the total amount of transactions in Wallet, even if it exceeds 2 billion, there is no particular problem.
Please be careful that the sum of transactions engraved on the block will never exceed 2 billion at any time.

*About the Splash Contest

It is attention about the splash contest currently being held.
A lot of people have already submitted applications, but many works are not following application guidelines. (7 out of 15)

These works will not be included in the voting after the application deadline.
Moreover, we will not contact the authors of such work individually from the Sprouts team.
Please understand that we can not deal with even if you contact us after the voting period starts.
Please confirm again that your work conforms to the regulations before sending from the application form.

bazilik

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:21:09 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 10:22:02 AM by bazilik

Friends, advise! I did not understand at all, I have 1 750 000 000 coins on my wallet, what do I need to do with them now? Sell ​​or wait? How does the whole process go?
Rrnacr

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

Friends, advise! I did not understand at all, I have 175 million coins on my wallet, what do I need to do with them now? Sell ​​or wait? How does the whole process go?
To receive staking, you will need more Sprouts on your wallet
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

So the HF has been confirmed via the Mickey Mouse discord vote.

I am happy to create a new wallet and run with the current chain if others want it that way.

I am seriously unhappy with all this nonsense and have sent topia and nova a message and we can keep SPRTS as it is if we want.

It is up to this community not the discord lot what happens next.

Cheers
TT
The_Trader

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

I understand my 100 000 000 stupid. and it is necessary to buy by a milliard. Thank you without me. Just what, just for the rich.70 days and no rate, why do I need it.

Cheesy wtf is that meant to mean ?

you have 1mil or 100mil and i guess by no rate you mean you havn't staked any new coins yet ?

You need patience my friend
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

🌱To the community🌱
Information on the progress of development from Sprouts Dev team. (June 3, 2018)

*About The New Wallet Test

Applicants of Dev team, Active member and Rain Ranker are carrying out the test of the new wallet.
From today, we expand the participants of the test to all the members of the community.
Those who wish to participate are requested to write to #testnet-join in Discord community participation.

*About The Splash Image Contest

Thank you for many applications to the splash image contest.
Entries were closed on June 3rd, 2018, 15:00 (UTC)
The vote is scheduled to start in June 4.
We prepare a BOT for voting.
We will inform you about detailed method at the start of voting, please wait for announcement.

*About Role Name Change of The Administrative Members

As the number of roles in Discord community has increased, the number of questions has increased as to who is the development team member.
In order to make it easier to understand the development team member this time, we will change the names of the team member's roles as follows.
Code:
ADMIN ⇒ [admin] CHIEF ADMINISTRATOR
TRANSLATOR ⇒ [admin] TRANSLATOR
SUPPORT MEMBER ⇒ [admin] SUPPORTER
BOT DEVELOPER ⇒ [admin] DEVELOPER

We will define each role as follows according to the role name change.

[admin] CHIEF ADMINISTRATOR
  The total administrator of this community.

[admin] TRANSLATOR
  Responsible for translation works and communications with various overseas organizations.

[admin] DEVELOPER
  Responsible for Sprouts wallet development, management of official website, development of Bot.

[admin] SUPPORTER
  Responsible for the management of Discord and other communities.
  Also assists various administrative tasks as necessary.

roadhog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

1 and 8 zeros are 100 million coins. The rate of 71 days is a total of zero. There is no sense in betting and buying.

well when i had 1 bill it use to pos in about 20 to 25 days so would exspect 100000000 mill to take about 250 days just a guess anyone els have any ideas.

cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

8 inputs of 100 mil each, 1 stake after 14 days for 28 mil coins.

I am not sure why you guys say it doesn't stake.

Friend of mine, 450 mils, 5 inputs, the 50 mil and 100 mil already staked after 25 and 27 days.

Please stop panic and stop dumping coins, price went down to 0.0002 Doge after being above 0.00036 on coinexchange.io.
roadhog

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

There is no problem with the coin stakeing.

ITs just takes longer these days due to how many there is.

The more you have the quicker you seem to get the reward.

roadhog

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

has anyone checked out this coin 900% pos per year?
daily stake seems to be working well
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SBIT/BTC
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

🌱Splash Image Voting Started!🌱

Thank you for many applications to the Sprouts Wallet Splash Image Contest!
We will start voting by the user at the moment!

■Voting Period

to June 7th, 2018, 15:00 (UTC)

■Voting Method

We will use a dedicated BOT (@VoteBot) for voting on our Discord community. (https://discordapp.com/invite/AKVsYTn)
First of all, please see the image below and check the entry number of each work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2IVgLjQ2Z4EiOh-c-CyP3BXGvQutL0w/view?usp=sharing

You can vote by sending
Code:
!vote [number]
in a direct message to @VoteBot.

Code:
!vote [number1],[number2],[number3]
You can also vote for multiple works simultaneously by delimiting with ",".
There is no limit on the number of votes per user.

Code:
!votestatus
You can display the work you voted on.
After voting, please be sure to check if there are any leaks.
Code:
! cancel [number]
You can cancel the vote for the work specified in.
Code:
!cancelall
You can cancel all votes at once.

■Voting Rules

・Users who can vote are limited to users who have created farm in this server. If  you have not created it yet, please in advance send ',genfarm' in #bot-channel.

・We prohibit the act of giving an excessive load to the voting BOT intentionally and hindering other users' voting. In case it turns out, all the votes of the user are invalidated, and we may BAN from the community.

We are waiting for voting from everyone!

The_Trader

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

Out of curiosity how many people from here have actually made the transition to discord for all this voting stuff ?

And I hope someone can keep us upto date with the goings on on discord.

Thanks
TT
Kingdat907

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

I switched over just to see the community size and there are actually a lot of people over there that discuss sprouts and you can talk to the some of the dev team and get help with issues or just ask them questions and they do great at getting the info to you quick and clear
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

has anyone checked out this coin 900% pos per year?
daily stake seems to be working well
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SBIT/BTC

Do you have anything to do with a recent pump of SBIT on coinexchange?  Smiley

Sorry for going off Sprouts subject.  I hold Sprouts, I stake Sprouts, I wish them only the best(duh).
Sprouts Team (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

🌱Splash Image Contest Result🌱

Sorry to keep you waiting.
We will present the results of the splash image contest.

What was chosen as a Grand Prix is the work of entry No.17 by karaagemaru#0202 which collected 104 votes in total!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXmIk9jARCAcaXaz5pMMEwIZroC4kkGM/view?usp=sharing

This image is to be used as a splash image of a new wallet after a hard fork!
Congratulations!
We will send to karaagemaru 10 million SPRTS + donation from community as award.

In addition, we will also send 100,000 SPRTS per person as participation awards to other applicants.

Code:
moya4#4444          No.1
wolfspeed#9110      No.2,3,9
宇佐美ありす#0849    No.4
akira#1360          No.5
niToR#3248          No.6
wisnugraf#0737      No.7
rosedi#1786         No.8
たらすぱ#2997        No.10
水島#0874           No.11,12,13
Cryptoply#3155      No.14,15,16
karaagemaru#0202    No.17

In order to show that there was no fraud, a list of voters and voting works is released below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vk5WXsSgPwwJQRog6CfyP98BBPcnyF7ZRM6xP9qcfBk/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, we would like to thank again the people who applied for the work and those who participated in the vote.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: