Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
cryptomob

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

40 000 000 мoнeт, 17 днeй нa кoшeлькe, a нaчиcлeний oт мaйнингa нeт, кoшeлeк paбoтaeт 24/7

this isn't the local forum

Bazilik, 40 milov ne mnogo, 17 dney tozhe.  100 milov pervyi raz udarilo cherez 45 dney.  Derzhis Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

This wallet will not stake my old inputs..
So you think its clever to make it so old supporters cannot get their coins? Not so much. Looks like we need to fork this.. switching back to old wallet now.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

Mantive meus SPRTS em CoinExchange durante o HF  ... a carteira do CE foi atualizada durante o HF ?
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:26:26 AM

wtf happened with the wallet. My wallet is stuck at block 844036.

It was staking fine up until a few hours ago. We need that new wallet fix i think

what happened is this hardfork and new team is apparently fucking trash

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

Sprouts information revived! It made me interesting! Why do you choose DOGE platform for development? Can you share your team and project information and interact with interested parties?
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Sprouts information revived! It made me interesting! Why do you choose DOGE platform for development? Can you share your team and project information and interact with interested parties?

In my opinion Doge although fancy has a good, malleable and simple structure for the high level of supply. Now I agree with the lack of interaction and update on the project, is there any responsible for this topic to pass information? In conclusion we have an impression of abandonment of this project.
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

I don't understand why there is so much supply, it's insane and stupid.... burn 15,5Trillions of SPRTS supply!!!!!
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:02:00 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 10:12:39 PM by groggin

I don't understand why there is so much supply, it's insane and stupid.... burn 15,5Trillions of SPRTS supply!!!!!

it's not stupid. it is another means of achieving wide  distribuiton! lol think about it, there are many roads that will lead to wealth & good fortune, Sprouts can be one of them  Cheesy

Quote from: POD5
Hey, psst... This was not a SWAP, this was a hard fork. ...

right you are  Wink thanks

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Sprouts+%28SPRTS%29&SortBy=0 - dont forget about the swap.
NonnoJaco

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

it's not stupid. it is another means of achieving wide  distribuiton! lol think about it, there are many roads that will lead to wealth & good fortune, Sprouts can be one of them  Cheesy

Achieving wide distribuiton?

From Official White paper 1:"Maintaining the current remuneration system that supply quantity continues to expand beyond the demand in the real world means that the value per unit currency will continue to decline on a daily basis and impede the utilization of Sprouts in the real world.

So good news after the HF the supply increment is stopped ok but...

The various methods indicated on the white paper like the others crypto for burning coin using airdrop and transaction with this insane ammount of supply means the value remain so low for years, they just need to burn a big quantity of supply was out of control by the wrong management of the old teams for revive this coin and the interest of investors, like the investors look just at the low price and they think this coin is just shit or dead. Even crypto like XRP or TRX just have 100B of supply and they have incredible teams and technology..How can you think SPRTS can go somewhere at this state of the technology and supplys?

@Sprouts Team Just BURN THEM ALL!!!!!
kka3003

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

hi, i left my sprouts on coinexchange during the hard fork, could someone please tell me what that means for my coins and what could/would happen to them
NonnoJaco

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

hi, i left my sprouts on coinexchange during the hard fork, could someone please tell me what that means for my coins and what could/would happen to them

This was my ticket to them with the same doubt https://prnt.sc/k4qqbr
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:25:57 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 09:48:51 PM by groggin

w00ps!    Roll Eyes

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:28 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 09:56:17 PM by groggin

From Official White paper 1:"Maintaining the current remuneration system that supply quantity continues to expand beyond the demand in the real world means that the value per unit currency will continue to decline on a daily basis and impede the utilization of Sprouts in the real world.

The various methods indicated on the white paper like the others crypto for burning coin using airdrop and transaction with this insane ammount of supply means the value remain so low for years, they just need to burn a big quantity of supply was out of control by the wrong management of the old teams for revive this coin and the interest of investors, like the investors look just at the low price and they think this coin is just shit or dead. Even crypto like XRP or TRX just have 100B of supply and they have incredible teams and technology..How can you think SPRTS can go somewhere at this state of the technology and supplys?

i think your view is dead wrong (but you are right: marketing is important). Crypto is here to stay; why not take the long view? buy some sprouts now. hold for profit, trade for profit, stake for profit & gift to your friends (for $profit!!). now wait a few years to tell what will happen  Cheesy

-  yes, doing so will require you to keep a clean computer. is that really so hard?  Huh out with them botnets [don't use google or bing instead try duckduckgo [<--- clicky], (acquire many layers of defense ) screw those bad sites (get a laptop/other computer for recreational browsing  Shocked Roll Eyes ...  and spend your good time supporting Crypto!!!

NonnoJaco

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

now wait a few years to tell what will happen  Cheesy

I dont know how old are you, but you will problably be very old when you will became rich with this coin.
--Blank--

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

BTC Pop has a new faucet!

https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=3586&source=bitcointalk
Sprouts Team (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

【Important】
As pointed out by some users, there are several branches of Sprouts block chain. And because block chain reorganization has been done many times, chain is in an unstable state.

As a result of various investigations, one reason is that Sprouts' seed server is not functioning and exchange of node information can not be efficiently exchanged.
The seed server has not been running since a long time ago.

Also, because the upper limit per one transaction that the wallet can handle was raised from 2 billion to 40 billion since July 7th, a large amount of PoS approved broadcasts are sent from the node that became able to open wallet due to hard fork, and the block creation seems to have become rapid rapidly. This seems to be related to the chain's unstability, too.

Since reorganize itself can not be avoided in the block chain, there is no problem in itself, but it takes time to integrate chains.

Because it is broadcast to each of the branched chains, it is not in a state where remittance to other wallets is impossible.

As a provisional measure, We released the longest chain at the moment as a new bootstrap.

Code:
1. download latest bootstrap
  https://github.com/sprouts-coin-org/sprouts/releases/tag/v0.2.0.0
  sproutshf_bootstrap_20180709.zip
2. stop wallet.
3. Move blocks, chainstate, peers.dat in the same location as sprouts.conf to a different directory.
4. Write three of blocks, chainstate, peers.dat in the expanded sproutshf_bootstrap_20180709.zip to the same directory where sprouts.conf is located.
   (Please be sure to execute step 3. Do not overwrite simply because the previous file will hinder Wallet's behavior.)
5. Please add the following line to sprouts.conf.

addnode=35.237.147.19
  addnode=35.229.111.0
  addnode=35.229.45.6
  addnode=153.131.21.214

6. Start wallet.

* Do not simply overwrite the bootstrap file, but move the existing file somewhere before copying the new one.

In order to make things like this not happened, we are considering implementing a seed server.

Sprouts Official Developmnt Team
alexhihidok

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

I do not understand what needs to be done, the wallet 0.2.0.0 has ceased to be synchronized, what's the matter? What should be done? Can we somehow explain in more detail?
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

Hello!

We have the new wallet. And what? Where is a new non Japan exchange? The price is going down.... We need at least 1 satoshi  Grin
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

100,000,000 coins after 57 days wait, having over 5 bil coinweight staked 5,000,000 coins? Is that why I didn't dump sprouts when price was right.

8 weeks after the hard fork supposed to be same rate, and only then it was going to be adjusted. Stake I got is 20 times less...

Anyone from the team, pm me and I will send you wallet address.

So far this hard fork is a sick stupid irresponsible joke.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: