Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34843 times)
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Accept it. Back to the old chain won't fix the problem. You will see the hyperinflation and the high supply again. Where will it go? A million of billion? It won't solve anything.

The HF cut the hyperinflation problem but not the high supply problem. For now, the burning doesn't work. Even if it works later, it will take years to make any impact. Soon or late, we will need another swap to fix this high supply problem.

That is what I have been saying, burning sprouts will not help in price increase, in the future sprouts will have to go through swap to reduce supply and thus be able to enter the BTC market.

My bad, I said 8 hundred and 47 billion. I think it's only 2 hundred and 3 billion.
Can someone verify on their old wallet. Either way the old chain is better.

I wish you good luck. Cheesy
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

0.00000020 L'ETS GO!
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

Has there been a sprouts fork? Is the original chain still in tact?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Has there been a sprouts fork?
Yes, and this is the thread for it.

Is the original chain still in tact?
It seems that some are still working on it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg42001752#msg42001752

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

WHat fork is coinexchange.io on? It's still on the old chain, correct?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

For me after the HF everything works fine.

Meanwhile I got 3 stakes with the new wallet

The second today was only 2.500.000 from a 100M stake from this month.

HF worked and still it is very interesting. New wallet looks nice. The next years will be great and Sprouts will do its thing.

"Good things will come to those who have time and stay strong"

All the best for this great project
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

Nope, it is on the New HF Chain.

The exchange & the block explorer are all on the HF chain.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Rich2941

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

Hi,

Regarding wallet, I have experienced a problem that the wallet program stops and disappears  once I enter wallet password(walletpassphrase) in order to unlock wallet for minting,

So, please help me to know fix it,

Thanks guys,
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

GoldSeal:  I haven't checked for myself, but I suspect that Zin-Zang is correct.
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

The coinexchange is in the Japanese HF, few people are still in the old chain sprouts.

GoldSeal:  I haven't checked for myself, but I suspect that Zin-Zang is correct.

The coinexchange is in the Japanese HF, few people are still in the old chain sprouts.
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

0.00000019$ KEEP GOING! And the sprouts team? silence..
This is going soon to =0 and next what you will do with the nothing?
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

HF worked and still it is very interesting. New wallet looks nice. The next years will be great and Sprouts will do its thing.

And with 20M will i have stake? What time? Thanks. Noone answered me here about quantity...
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

And with 20M will i have stake? What time? Thanks. Noone answered me here about quantity...

Click on the Minting tab and select 24 hours / 5 days /10 days /30 Days / 90 days to see what your odds of staking are.
* You can always view how many coins are staking per block here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/  *

FYI:
People with 1 billion coins in 1 block are staking about once or twice every 30 days,
so you are looking at many months to a year before 20 million in 1 block would stake at the current difficulty levels.
Difficulty levels should decrease over time as coins get burned.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 03:26:15 AM by Megumi143

The orignal chain is in tact  Wink.

It's up and running and stakes at 2% a day !!!!! The money supply according to my console is 648 billion.

In comparison, the HF that has 15 trillion coins. It will take the original chain 2 & half years (more or less) to

catch up to the HF's 15 trillion money supply !  Too my calculations of course, this is a guesstimate ! I will run

comparisons in excel. I'll be giving some a way soon ! Too build a new community with the orignal chain.

If the orignal chain reached 17 trillion in 3 years from now it could have a value higher then strong hands coin

today !! if Bitcoin is  the or higher. There's no telling were Bitcoin will be in 2 to 3years, but if it doubled or

tripled in 3 years the  original chain could be worth 3 times more then what Stronghands is worth at the

moment. This is why it's important to reinstate the orignal chain !

This is like buying Sprouts in its infancy.

It's as if the coin had been burned because the HF wouldn't be used any more because the supply is to high.

It doesn't compensate as much in staking. Also, the supply of the orignal chain may be extremely lower on an

exchange in proportion to the new supply incomparision with the HF coin. Because there are 15 trillion coins

the amount for sale is extremely high, but if there was a supply of only a trillion coins the amount for sale

would be less.

Would you rather buy a coin that stakes at 2% and has a small supply or a coin that stakes extremely low and

has a huge supply.

crypterg13

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

Coin Exchange still wont receive the Sprouts I send from my wallet, does any of this actually work?
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

It's up and running and stakes at 2% a day !!!!! The money supply according to my console is 648 billion.

In comparison, the HF that has 15 trillion coins. It will take the original chain 2 & half years (more or less) to

catch up to the HF's 15 trillion money supply !  Too my calculations of course, this is a guesstimate ! I will run

comparisons in excel. I'll be giving some a way soon ! Too build a new community with the orignal chain.

If the orignal chain reached 17 trillion in 3 years from now it could have a value higher then strong hands coin

today !! if Bitcoin is  the or higher. There's no telling were Bitcoin will be in 2 to 3years, but if it doubled or

tripled in 3 years the  original chain could be worth 3 times more then what Stronghands is worth at the

It's as if the coin had been burned because the HF wouldn't be used any more because the supply is to high.

It doesn't compensate as much in staking. Also, the supply of the orignal chain may be extremely lower on an

exchange in proportion to the new supply incomparision with the HF coin. Because there are 15 trillion coins

the amount for sale is extremely high, but if there was a supply of only a trillion coins the amount for sale

would be less.

Would you rather buy a coin that stakes at 2% and has a small supply or a coin that stakes extremely low and

has a huge supply.

But as this will help, because the old chain is not listed, has no dev working and not a plan to revive, we will only be accumulating a lot of numbers.
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

would be less.

has a huge supply.

But as this will help, because the old chain is not listed, has no dev working and not a plan to revive, we will only be accumulating a lot of numbers.

The HF has 15trillion coins and barely stakes. The stake rate is reduced weekly. Pretty soon accumulating it will be accumulating numbers.

The orignal chain has such low supply it could trade at 1 satoshi ! More reason to revive the orignal chain.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I loaded wallet, I do not see that this is a POS coin. There is no column STAKE. Or is there another wallet?

Beltsymdd

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

FYI:
People with 1 billion coins in 1 block are staking about once or twice every 30 days,
so you are looking at many months to a year before 20 million in 1 block would stake at the current difficulty levels.
Difficulty levels should decrease over time as coins get burned.

Thanks, mate! Oh, it's terrible  Grin "to a year"... I will wait for burning. I think 10% of all coins must be burned.
Beltsymdd

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

I loaded wallet, I do not see that this is a POS coin. There is no column STAKE. Or is there another wallet?

Your wallet is right. But you have to download bootstrap for normal working. Your POS you can see on "Minting".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: