Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34843 times)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

Has there been a sprouts fork? Is the original chain still in tact?

The orignal chain is in tact  Wink.

It's up and running and stakes at 2% a day !!!!! The money supply according to my console is 648 billion.

In comparison, the HF that has 15 trillion coins. It will take the original chain 2 & half years (more or less) to

catch up to the HF's 15 trillion money supply !  Too my calculations of course, this is a guesstimate ! I will run

comparisons in excel. I'll be giving some a way soon ! Too build a new community with the orignal chain.

The money supply listed in my console "getinfo" says its 753 billion.  It seems close enough to your amount.  Do you think we are on the same chain?
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

Has there been a sprouts fork? Is the original chain still in tact?

The orignal chain is in tact  Wink.

It's up and running and stakes at 2% a day !!!!! The money supply according to my console is 648 billion.

In comparison, the HF that has 15 trillion coins. It will take the original chain 2 & half years (more or less) to

catch up to the HF's 15 trillion money supply !  Too my calculations of course, this is a guesstimate ! I will run

comparisons in excel. I'll be giving some a way soon ! Too build a new community with the orignal chain.

The money supply listed in my console "getinfo" says its 753 billion.  It seems close enough to your amount.  Do you think we are on the same chain?

We probably are.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

Personally, I'm staking both chains now. I guess we will see which one will eventually prevail. Honestly, the new chain is looking pretty ugly right now IMO.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
mcharland

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

Personally, I'm staking both chains now. I guess we will see which one will eventually prevail. Honestly, the new chain is looking pretty ugly right now IMO.

I too am staking both. Of course my old SPRTS wallet is on fire and doing really well... new one seems to be limping along but I haven't been combining my stakes as I don't like the new sending process... however in defense of the new wallet it's probably just the way i'm doing it as I haven't really had the time to dig into the new wallet
Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

Did you guys read the latest update?  Shocked

It does not make sense...blaming Auxilium for a failed HF. Now they are going to all of sudden speed up everything. If they did not touch Sprouts it would have been better than forcing people in HF with high supply and nearly no reward... Rather have waited for total swap or all-in HF solving all problems than taking away the only positive part.

I suggest we list the old chain on new exchange as Sprouts Classic. It will probably cost, but maybe we can all donate?

The Sprouts dev team:
"There was a considerable decline in the price which seems to be due to the sale of Sprouts swapped to Auxium a few days ago, and we have considered measures.

1. We will speed up the selection of newly listing exchanges, and in some cases we will begin recruiting donations for listing costs.

2. We will progress the development of the new currency, and release the new currency and implement the swap from Sprouts if the bad condition of the market becomes prolonged. We will burn the swapped Sprouts.

* If we will do this, we will also list  the new currency on exchanges. Also, by burning swapped Sprouts, you can expect improvement of Sprouts situation.

At present, prices are on a recovery trend. If declines in value will be prolonged, new currency will be issued. We plan to continue development below the surface so that we can list the new currency and imprement the swap."
DZPrince

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

It does not make sense...blaming Auxilium for a failed HF. Now they are going to all of sudden speed up everything. If they did not touch Sprouts it would have been better than forcing people in HF with high supply and nearly no reward... Rather have waited for total swap or all-in HF solving all problems than taking away the only positive part.

I suggest we list the old chain on new exchange as Sprouts Classic. It will probably cost, but maybe we can all donate?

The Sprouts dev team:
"There was a considerable decline in the price which seems to be due to the sale of Sprouts swapped to Auxium a few days ago, and we have considered measures.

1. We will speed up the selection of newly listing exchanges, and in some cases we will begin recruiting donations for listing costs.

2. We will progress the development of the new currency, and release the new currency and implement the swap from Sprouts if the bad condition of the market becomes prolonged. We will burn the swapped Sprouts.

* If we will do this, we will also list  the new currency on exchanges. Also, by burning swapped Sprouts, you can expect improvement of Sprouts situation.

At present, prices are on a recovery trend. If declines in value will be prolonged, new currency will be issued. We plan to continue development below the surface so that we can list the new currency and imprement the swap."

Which exchange would you suggest?  The first thing that I highly recommend is create the new thread for Sprouts Classic as this is thread is specific to the Hard Forked Sprouts.  The second would then be to either use the previous wallet or create a new wallet for Sprouts Classic.  The third would then be to get support from others who hold Sprouts Classic then suggest what donation amount we can contribute to put it towards listing it on an exchange.  I do not want to keep posting on this thread as it dedicated to the Hard Forked Sprouts team.  This is choice is up to the user base.

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 08:00:54 AM by arcmetal

The Sprouts dev team:

Which exchange would you suggest?  The first thing that I highly recommend is create the new thread for Sprouts Classic as this is thread is specific to the Hard Forked Sprouts.  The second would then be to either use the previous wallet or create a new wallet for Sprouts Classic.  The third would then be to get support from others who hold Sprouts Classic then suggest what donation amount we can contribute to put it towards listing it on an exchange.  I do not want to keep posting on this thread as it dedicated to the Hard Forked Sprouts team.  This is choice is up to the user base.

DZPrince, you have laid out an excellent road map for sprouts classic.  Each of your points need execution, asap.
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

The Sprouts dev team:

Which exchange would you suggest?  The first thing that I highly recommend is create the new thread for Sprouts Classic as this is thread is specific to the Hard Forked Sprouts.  The second would then be to either use the previous wallet or create a new wallet for Sprouts Classic.  The third would then be to get support from others who hold Sprouts Classic then suggest what donation amount we can contribute to put it towards listing it on an exchange.  I do not want to keep posting on this thread as it dedicated to the Hard Forked Sprouts team.  This is choice is up to the user base.

DZPrince, you have laid out an excellent road map for sprouts classic.  Each of your points need execution, asap.

Yes, definitely I have some Sprouts I would be willing to give away perhaps we could give some Sprouts away to some one who is willing to make a thread and roadmap. Any takers ?

By giving them Sprouts they would have an interest in seeing Sprouts succeed. May be we should pool some of our Sprouts together to give to this person. Any ideas on how many we should give away or if any one is interested give us an idea.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

I can not understand how the POS is going?

narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I can not understand how the POS is going?

Your coins need 5 days to begin to stake. U will see when they turn green. Then the possibility is there that u will get an reward.
Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

Well seems more people like the idea of old Sprouts, Sprouts Classic. Can someone, who is online often, create a new self moderated thread? 🙂

About PoS question above: you can hardly earn any PoS rewards with an average stake...
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:19:19 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 12:29:26 AM by Zin-Zang

By giving them Sprouts they would have an interest in seeing Sprouts succeed. May be we should pool some of our Sprouts together to give to this person. Any ideas on how many we should give away or if any one is interested give us an idea.

Can someone, who is online often, create a new self moderated thread? 🙂

Go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Click New Topic , and create your sprouts classic topic and don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord Split you.   Wink
(If neither of you has enough sense to create a topic, you might as well log off and mail your PC back to the manufacturer.)

Tired of hearing both of your false propaganda , go create your own forum topic for your classic nonsense.

This is the Sprouts HF topic, go create your own topic , feel free to post 1 link here to your nonsense classic topic then buzz off and see if anyone follows you.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
DZPrince

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

Can someone, who is online often, create a new self moderated thread? 🙂

Go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Click New Topic , and create your sprouts classic topic and don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord Split you.   Wink
(If neither of you has enough sense to create a topic, you might as well log off and mail your PC back to the manufacturer.)

Tired of hearing both of your false propaganda , go create your own forum topic for your classic nonsense.

This is the Sprouts HF topic, go create your own topic , feel free to post 1 link here to your nonsense classic topic then buzz off and see if anyone follows you.

New thread has been created here.  Let's continue to discuss there

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.new#new

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
kreatoralex

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Well seems more people like the idea of old Sprouts, Sprouts Classic. Can someone, who is online often, create a new self moderated thread? 🙂

About PoS question above: you can hardly earn any PoS rewards with an average stake...

How many coins do I need in my wallet to receive POS.

Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

If you want to stake in 30 days, ~1 billion coins per block.
Less will take longer , look at the minting tab for details.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

I have 20 mill and nothing  Grin And your coins must be together with only one summ
kreatoralex

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

I have 20 mill and nothing  Grin And your coins must be together with only one summ

I already have 200 million and nothing. Strange wallet the coin, I do not see my weight and weight of the network, only the first 3 transactions are indicated in the Minting, I already have more.

mcharland

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I already have 200 million and nothing. Strange wallet the coin, I do not see my weight and weight of the network, only the first 3 transactions are indicated in the Minting, I already have more.

My wallet is the same... 1st 3 and nothing else but after my PC power went out and I had to reboot and restart wallet, now I'm showing for all my stakes except the brand new ones.

I will also say I haven't been combining my stakes as I don't like the way the new 'Send' is. It appears I have to manually calculate how many coins I want to send and I don't like that you can't seem to choose which ones to combine.
roadhog

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

My wallet is the same... 1st 3 and nothing else but after my PC power went out and I had to reboot and restart wallet, now I'm showing for all my stakes except the brand new ones.

I will also say I haven't been combining my stakes as I don't like the way the new 'Send' is. It appears I have to manually calculate how many coins I want to send and I don't like that you can't seem to choose which ones to combine.

Have you turned on coin control in display options?
mcharland

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Have you turned on coin control in display options?

duh... nope thanks roadhog can't believe I glossed over that...

are we sure they fixed the 2 bil cap in the new HF wallet?

I've been hesitant to screw with this wallet too much. I corrupted my original sprouts wallet and had to do a bunch of python/pywallet stuff to get it back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: