Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

After a power failure, my wallet got stuck on block 858982.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereverton

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

#NUA/doge  **** the moon #CE and #mercatox ---- currently under listing consideration on yobit and crex24 exchanges https://twitter.com/NeulautPlatform
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

There was a coin SPRTS, but was it reformulated or held a forks? What is the amount of coins destined for pre-mining and development?
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

screw it. HF looks like a waste of time.Looks best to sell all the HF coins and keep staking the old chain.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
John_WCR

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Holders of RDD:
Expect to December, rdd up to 1000 satosh!  Wink
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

screw it. HF looks like a waste of time.Looks best to sell all the HF coins and keep staking the old chain.
And what do you do with old chain coins? does Staking work good on the old wallet?
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

And what do you do with old chain coins? does Staking work good on the old wallet?

I'm staking the old wallet and I talked to a friend who runs an exchange about adding sprouts classic. He's looking into it now. Screw this HF crap and their hijacking of the exchange listing.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

I'm staking the old wallet and I talked to a friend who runs an exchange about adding sprouts classic. He's looking into it now. Screw this HF crap and their hijacking of the exchange listing.

great idea... my old wallet not finding any nodes. Is there a node you could post please?

thank you.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

great idea... my old wallet not finding any nodes. Is there a node you could post please?

thank you.

sendingsent you pm

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

thank you.

sendingsent you pm

fully synched, thank you so much!
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Sounds good. Will you post here if everything will be ok with exchange? And for me node PM, please  Wink If it does not a secret
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Sounds good. Will you post here if everything will be ok with exchange? And for me node PM, please  Wink If it does not a secret

I am with!  Grin
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

someone should start a thread for the "classic" group

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

someone should start a thread for the "classic" group

They did , it is below.

New thread has been created here.  Let's continue to discuss there

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.new#new

As expected it is not as easy as they thought it would be.
They have not yet fixed the error in the classic code (over 2 billion issue) or gotten an exchange.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
m4ever

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

I'm beginning to think that the goal of Sprouts is to be the very first coin ever to be worth ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..... The english version of this website...one that I provided a NEW verbiage months ago in this thread...sounds like it was written by a moron or someone not familiar with the English language... just my two cents.... I assume that English speakers of this thread HAVE NEVER been to the actual website...shame...as they would see that the coin has no interest in attracting anyone who speaks english.... my two cents.... change the damn website into real english please.
m4ever

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

Sprouts Will Be Reborn

Sprouts had been released by former development team 3 years before. And the very high Proof-of-Stake reward rate became famous and spreaded its community. However, the value of the currency continued to be diluted during three years. Now it is called dead coin.

In January of 2018, we started an unofficial community of Sprouts in Japan with volunteers who saw a great potential in Sprouts. Even though it was a totally new community, many new holders who feel a massive potential in Sprouts are gathering in our community.

Former Team had seen our community's activity. And expecting us to get Sprouts better, they gave us the rights to administer and develop Sprouts. We are tackling the revival of Sprouts every day.

The number of the people in the community of Sprouts holder in Japan was about 10, but so far we made it over 5600 in this 3 months.

We continue to incorporate new specifications based on Peercoin, and it is under test operation. We have decided our policy on the specification of PoS reward which we plan to change within the hard fork operation. For details please read WP and check. We will decide whether to implement or not after the voting of confidence in the community.

Rather than just being a pain in the ass....I've decided to RE-WRITE the English version of the front page of the Sprouts webpage at https://sprouts-coin.org/en/ ------------------ What you see in italics above is the English version as presented by the Sprouts team to Americans and other English speakers.....to me...it simply reads horribly...indeed...what I'd like is for the Bitcointalk community to choose which version of information you would like to see presented to english speakers. I have tried to include every point made by the new team in easy to understand english...here goes.

(this would be my version of the English webpage)

Sprouts Has Been Reborn

Welcome to the new Sprouts Coin and Community - When a person thinks of sprouts, one often thinks of emergence - much like how the Sprouts Coin is in a new emergence, with a new development community based in the very active crypto community of Japan. Indeed, while the crypto coin Sprouts is not new - and is over 3 years old - the original team who lacked new development skills and vision,  has given our team in Japan the rights to administer and develop the Sprouts coin.

We are proud to do so and have grown the Japan community from just 10 individuals to over 5,600 since January of 2018. This unofficial community of Sprouts in Japan began with volunteers who saw a great potential in the usage of Sprouts, despite a very high proof of stake reward rate which has made Sprouts - literally - "the crypto coin with the most supply at over 8 Trillion" giving it a unique potential (which some saw as a burden). You can read in the White Paper how Sprouts has great usage potential because of it's greater numbers.

The new development team will continue to incorporate new specifications for Sprouts based on Peercoin - and it is already under test operation. The new development team will change the specification of the POS reward within the upcoming hard fork operation. Details are in the White Paper.

That's it...I think it reads better...open for improvements.

Does ANYONE - think that the version ON the webpage is BETTER than how I re-wrote it?...
marioghijsels

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

@ m4ever

I'm sure there are better ways to advertise the sprouts coin, but please have some respect for those who make the effort to make something of sprouts

Investing money is easy, you put some money in something and wait, but create something and be innovative is not, so you can always make suggestions

but never lose you're respect for the developers please...

The people who's put their shoulders under sprouts are communitymembers like us (volunteers ) : https://www.sprouts-coin.org/en/#about

The only thing we can do as a community is do the same and advertising this coin and give the volunteers the time to create something that will benefit us all  Wink

you always can join the telegramgroup sprouts official ( 866 members )

To all the new investors I will says this :

Sprouts is now on his bottomprice 0.00004045 dogecoin....  in march 2017 price was 0.00449900 ( thats you're investment multiply by 100 )  Grin

https://www.sprouts-coin.org/en/#roadmap  ( here you can see the target, our goal to achieve )

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SPRTS/DOGE ( marketplace to buy sprouts )

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/ ( coinmarketcap realtime info )

Alfavisioner

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Where to stake SPRTS?
marioghijsels

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Where to stake SPRTS?

In a Sprouts Wallet on youre pc

https://www.sprouts-coin.org/en/#wallet ( here you can find the downloadlink to the wallet, also the explenation )
Alfavisioner

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Where to stake SPRTS?

In a Sprouts Wallet on youre pc

https://www.sprouts-coin.org/en/#wallet ( here you can find the downloadlink to the wallet, also the explenation )

Downloaded wallet, 0 active connections in Network. 0 active peers on CoinExchange. This coin is lost.

To all the new investors I will says this :

Sprouts is now on his bottomprice 0.00004045 dogecoin....  in march 2017 price was 0.00449900 ( thats you're investment multiply by 100 )  Grin

In murch 2017 there was 1000 times less coins than now.  No worth to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: