Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Top potential coin to buy now?  (Read 29880 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

my advice, you better invest in cardano, cardano has a good price potential, although the price is relatively cheap, but when the price increase I always get the advantage of every purchase I have in the market exchange, my message and this is important, it concerns with long-term investment , if there is a new exit exchange like coss exchange, you buy the token, must have good price in the future.
It seems to me that it's better to be safe and pay attention only to the most rated coins that are provided by different resources, including ratings on trading exchanges.
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

My favorites are ETH and Havven. ETH for obvious reasons and Havven because stablecoins are on the rise. Saw this thorough review about them too: https://youtu.be/HQ_wW80FchU
SolomkA

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

I think that not coins with more potential than the etherium. Very few people will be able to compare with him in the coming year.
It has already gained stability but still has great potential.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?

First off, there's just too many to suggest a few mate. Like most people would tell you, in this market, the key is having a diversity in terms of holdings so that you can be able to follow through different coins whatever investment you are engaged in. Also, it is based on your preference and the type of investment you want, with additional consideration to the amount of capital you have and can use, and finally, it could also be related to the guides you use in choosing coins. So, there can be a few or a lot depend on those criteria. As for me, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the main coins I hold.

Dexit

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

Look at the telcoin, we will see new partnerships soon. I'm sure, that this coin can make easy x100. Just wait first partnership
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

I think that almost every coin can be bought, because the market is in decline and with growth will grow all and bring profit

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
manish9841

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

In my watchlist - PolicyPal, Nexo and yes you could also participate in Akropolis crowdsale which is a great project in pension industry niche
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

In my opinion the one and the only altcoin worth investing in is ETH, i personally see all the other coins are just a copy of bitcoin who are desperately trying to be as successful as it was, without bringing any improvements or developments to the market, but etehreum was more than that it has brought many ideas and many ways to implement the block chain technology into many fields, through ICOs and for that reason i defiantly think that ethereum will have a place up there in the future.
zacjones8

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

I'd say ETH I think they'll rise a lot by the end of this year!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two top projects to invest into for now, there are some second tier projects, like Monero, Neo, ICON, Cardano and Wanchain IMO. I think people need to understand that it is possible to have some of these small cap to grow but the risk of investing in them just keep increasing now, because we have the space full of scam projects

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
goymas

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

I have many on my mind , but right now I'll let you know few so that you can research about that .

1. Wabi : WaBi is a free floating blockchain based crypto-token with strictly limited issue and exponential transaction growth potential. It is an electronic cryptocurrency which supports Walimai’s anti counterfeit system backed by sales of products protected by Walimai technology. Consumers around the world can purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WaBi.

2.Simple token : It’s basically used to power and link niche token economies from mainstream consumer apps and build a network of Branded Tokens with OpenST protocol, which businesses can use to launch Branded Tokens without doing blockchain development of their own.Till now crypto has only been powering upcoming DAPPs and very few tokens have been looking to integrate the current app infra to blockchain.

3.Dragonchain : Usually announcements like this are already priced in, but with the market in its current state, people don’t seem to have jumped on the Dragon’s back with quite as much enthusiasm as they may over the next few weeks.Dragon is perhaps the best long-term hold of these three picks as well, so now might be one of the best entry-points you’ll ever get.

4.  Oyster Pearl :  Oyster Pearl is the altcoin I’ve been dreaming about for a while. It solves exactly the sort of problem you would expect the new generation of cryptocurrencies to solve: ads. Now if you’re using this website without adblock, you’ll notice advertisements within the content and in the sidebar. Someone has to pay the bills.PRL eradicates that clutter and intrusiveness of display advertising while ensuring content creators like us don’t get punished for it. PRL uses the IOTA Tangle to store users’ files, and uses a website visitor’s GPU and CPU processing power to ensure those files are maintained on the distributed ledger. It also uses the Ethereum blockchain with its PRL ERC20 tokens to pay out content providers who have integrated this technology on their website.

Well these are the few coins I think which has enoug potential .
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two top projects to invest into for now, there are some second tier projects, like Monero, Neo, ICON, Cardano and Wanchain IMO. I think people need to understand that it is possible to have some of these small cap to grow but the risk of investing in them just keep increasing now, because we have the space full of scam projects
I suggest to invest from EOS. This project was being tagged as Blockchain 3.0 and transaction were more faster than both BTC and ETH.  Already $11,728,469,233 from market cap and already at Top 5. It may overtake Ripple at top 3 in the future.

zhpool

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

EOS coin right now is the best coin to buy i think,very great potential coin and can easily be 2x in some months only.Right now in the last couple of days it has gone down a bit so i guess it is the best time to buy EOS before it starts to go up again.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

Which of the potentials I can't recommend, I would say that I purchased two crypto currencies myself, one is ETH, the other is BTM, ETH because I think their team is good and stable, and BTM is bought with friends. I didn't understand too much myself!

yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Here is my choice in which I invested today:
Hero Node (Blockchain) The next generation decentralized Blockchain fog APP development platform.
and in which I plan to invest:
PCHAIN (Blockchain) The first native multi-chain system that supports EVM in the world. Making large-scale block-chain applications possible.
QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
Liquidity Network (Blockchain Service) An off-chain payment ecosystem, which is more flexible and efficient than Lightning/Raiden technology.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

I would suggest ETH among coins, and Ambit Mining ICO among live ICOs - both of them are strong and promising, I see great potential in both of them.

As I see this situation, TRON has more chances to gain. Yes, I suppose that Ethereum will grow but not so sufficiently like TRON. I have got a lot of these altcoins.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

Bitcoin is now actively going to grow. I'd buy it if I could. I'd also buy more Ethereum. Today the price has fallen hard. Who has the opportunity to purchase.

OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

I recommend you to invest in these coins BTC, RIPPLE, NEO & DASH. It is the promising coins and at this moment it's value very huge.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

I suggest to invest from EOS. This project was being tagged as Blockchain 3.0 and transaction were more faster than both BTC and ETH.  Already $11,728,469,233 from market cap and already at Top 5. It may overtake Ripple at top 3 in the future.
Surprising for me, but for some reason the EOS today began to grow even when the market continued to fall. I see a lot of potential in this coin, I think if the transition to its own blockchain will be successful, then the EOS will be the top-3 coin.
Ucoz

Activity: 280

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I thought that Raiden Network Token was very undervalued and bought this coin, but now it goes downhill all the time,

maybe now it is time to buy ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: