Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Top potential coin to buy now?  (Read 29887 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

IMO, Bitcoin, ETH, Neo and Omg are worth buying. With the low prices nowadays, these are the some of the coins I have been actively buying to add to my crypto portfolio.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

Ethereum(ETH), ICON(ICX) and Wanchain(WAN) are high potential coin to buy now in my opinion.

Everyone knows about Ethereum's potential, so i don't talk about it. ICON and Wanchain are really promising token for future and their prices are really low with bear market. I think ICON and Wanchain will rise with bull market in next months. I believe their potential and i have an investment on ICON and Wanchain.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

A difficult question to discuss) On this topic I will say how I managed to earn. Once I chose three or four coins for investment, but it occurred to me to divide all money into 50 in principle random coins. And did - bought and did not go to the stock exchange for 2 weeks. As a result, for 2 weeks received a plus of 9% in bitcoin and plus 11% in USDT. Not a guarantee, but as an option you can use.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

It is Monero for me. Its security is fantastic and it’s easy to work with it. I’m planning to get more coins of this cryptocurrency in future.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

I think that many members will agree with me because I consider that ETH is on the top. And there are not so possibilities to make it false. ETH has a very large potential.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Ethereum is about to break the 500 $ mark after a long bear.Still a good buy
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

It's a great time to buy Ethereum considering its price,future transition to pos and new blockchain updates in 2018-2019.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?

For me mate, the top potential coin to buy now is ethereum. I think Ethereum is the best coin and should be more valuable than bitcoin in the long term. Ethereum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential. It is in fact a revolution with a lots of crazy applications. It allows something called “smart contracts”. A smart contract is not a simple transaction, but an arbitrary piece of code. This allows the creation of an unlimited numbers of applications.

Ethereum is also able to evolve faster than Bitcoin. Currently Bictoin has a huge problem with transaction rate limit and is failing to fix it. Ethereum has already a higher transaction limit and is able to react fast when needed:
nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

the coin has great potential to be purchased is etherium according to me. the price of etherium itself can still be ascertained more skyrocket even etherium will be even greater than this in the future, so it's not the exact loss.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I can not say if this coin is the most potential now, but I think we can definitely pay attention. It's about Ark (ARK). Ark is an alternative that connects each crypto coin through a "virtual web of endless uses. The ARK symbol currently ranks 69th in terms of market capitalization with a coin price of less than $ 1.39. Major markets include Binance, Bittrex and Upbit. It falls into the broader category of platforms, which means it best serves as a strategy for buying and long-term holding.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

If you want to buy the coin which listed in exchange, please consider this list: Credit, Cybermiles, Merculet, Egretia, Arcblock...
And if you want to buy the Coin which is  in ICO Sale, lets find some project: Eloncity, Drep, Quadrant...

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

I still see at this time that the most potential is Ethereum, others are good, but to increase the price is very slow. the price of ethereum today is $ 471, my prediction in august will be $ 600, if you buy ETH this month, you will earn $ 100- $ 200 profit in august.

lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

I`m thinking about something like XML, XPR, ADA, EOS. Those four are good to have because they are projects are one of the best that are presented recently, so you would not miss if you would invest in them.
jamess19

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

The best coin to buy right now is bitcoin because of the fact that it is being accepted across many European counties and it is facing the least opposition another reason why bitcoin can be said as the top coin is because it is currently increasing in value and escaped the bear market.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

The best coin to buy right now is bitcoin because of the fact that it is being accepted across many European counties and it is facing the least opposition another reason why bitcoin can be said as the top coin is because it is currently increasing in value and escaped the bear market.

Well bitcoin will always remain the favorite and the first crypto if anyone wants to invest but there are some other coins as well I mean altcoins with better potential which anyone can invest as bit coin cannot be purchased by all due to high price. I would suggest Ethreum, stellar, ripple and EOS apart from the bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

After such a significant fall, you can probably buy a lot of altcoins, and in the bull market, they will show significant growth. I don't like to take risks and buy little known coins, so my choice is Bitcoin, Cardano, Ethereum, Neo, Monero.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

There are so many good coins in the market with good potential. Kanadecoin (KNDC) is one of them. Kanadecoin is one of the few Japanese origin cryptocurrencies currently in the market. The coin has just been listed on exchanges and coinmarket cap and has a very huge potential for growth. As for me, this is a very top potential coin to buy now.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

The fact that there was money out in the virtual market reduced the prices very much. The highest potential currency in the future is Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can invest money in this. If you want to trade, it will be more accurate to buy Altcoin.
moviescrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Potential coins in my opinion are many. but I am more inclined to like bitcoin even though now I have just experienced a dump. but I believe the dump in bitcoin will not last long and the pump will return again even better
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

MY opinion, these coins are the potentials right now. I believe its price will be pumped & dump this year. These coins are the best opportunity for investment for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: