Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Top potential coin to buy now?  (Read 29887 times)
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

Bunch of good coins in the market and we really can't be sure about anyone then also have some good option I have. It's just what I think. It's better to invest at your risk.  Wink

• Zcash is predominantly new to the market, it has covered several grounds in such a short span. The CEO, Zooko Wilcox-O’Hearn is forward thinking and continuously plans of growth and expansion strategies. At the moment, Zcash has around 21 million coins in transactions. Investment in Zcash is easy as you can enjoy a certain level of anonymity and can get the detailed report of the transactions you’ve carried out, hence making it one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest.
  • Dash should be included in top cryptocurrency list when it comes to investment opportunities. Although it was created in 2015, its market capitalization hit $2,036,525,273.Within this short span, they have consistently handled about $100 million worth of transactions daily as they are safe and secure.
  • Steemit, the blogging, and social media platforms have decided to venture into cryptocurrencies. Activities like writing blogs and comments will award tokens to the writers. This token can be used for payment of other things on the platform. This is booming as more and more budding writers are showing their interest in this social media creative writing enabler.
  • Cardano is the distributed computing platform that implements blockchain technology for the ADA coin. As a decentralized blockchain platform, Cardano is an entirely open-source cryptocurrency project. Cardano is also the first cryptocurrency platform, based on the Haskell code, an industrial product used for mission-critical systems.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

I think much better for now to buy ethereum because ethereum for now is down a price buy and hold for the longterm trade. I believe in ethereum because someday ethereum is great price.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Seeing the market today, some coins are worthy and potential. However, we must be more patient to wait for until the coins are really growing and rising their prices. I myself like to pic some potential altcoins under $10. They are such as EOS, ADA, IOTA, and also Stellar. Those coins are cheap but they have great potential.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
laynum

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

There are quite a good number of coins in the market now which will make good choices to invest in, especially with the fact that these coins have been bleeding and here's a good opportunity to invest in them, as the coins are way cheaper than. However, while one would want to consider this, one should also note that there are scams in the markewt and one needs to be careful of the investments that one makes. A few coins with potential in the market now aside BTC and ETH would be TRX, XRP and NEO.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I'd say EOS is one...EOS will surely be a success it just need time to explore more in the crypto space. It also need understanding to transact on the EOS blockchain. Steem is another good one... its price is below $1 and I can say it is a good buy right now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

While the market has dropped too much. Most of you are into altcoins but you never looked at one definite coin that has dropped a lot as well.

I'm talking about our precious and very own bitcoin. If you never consider this in your potential coin, good luck with the future of your portfolio. I do hold some alts but dont forget that we've got bitcoin.

Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

personally, I recently invested in Ethereum. I think this coin is the most promising
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?
You better choice Bitcoin or among the top 10 altcoins in the market cause it surely it will give you returns once it pumps again.  Though the prices is a little bit high but we should consider of having assurance of gaining which definitely won't give you disappointment.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

In my opinion the potential altcoin to invest now is Stellar, Cardano, and NEO. These are the top altocin in coinmarketcap, they are worth to invest. Stellar has a steady growth rate, I believe its price at the end of this year will be very high. Cardano surpasses many weaknesses in the BTC and ETH, and has good scalability. NEO is the first crypto of China, it is called the dragon of Asia. NEO has a large community, professional team.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

I still believe in bitcoin as the top potential coin worth the investment. Bitcoin brings in high profit as we expect. This currency performs very quickly, cheaply. Many countries in the world have accepted bitcoin payment as Japan, Switzerland ...
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Crypto I recommend investing at the current time which is ETH. In all the cryptos currently available on the market, ETH is the most potential crypto when its technology is used by most ICO projects in creating the token. With such a large network, the future potential of ETH is undeniable, predicting ETH's market cap will overtake BTC for the next 2 years.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

Well ,for me I  prefer for Eth and LTC .
Think of its price . Even though their value is unstable but they are not dropping gradually.
Their prices is up and down.
And you can also earn more profit.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

The potential altcoin that I think we can invest now is Ethereum, EOS and IOTA. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin, many investors hold Ethereum. EOS brings good stability, every day it has a huge trading volume. IOTA has the perfect blockchain technology, IOTA development team is very professional, many experts predict in the future IOTA will become a force in the market. Now that their prices are very cheap, this is a good opportunity for us to buy and hold these altcoins.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

In my opinion the potential altcoin to invest now is Stellar, Cardano, and NEO. These are the top altocin in coinmarketcap, they are worth to invest. Stellar has a steady growth rate, I believe its price at the end of this year will be very high. Cardano surpasses many weaknesses in the BTC and ETH, and has good scalability. NEO is the first crypto of China, it is called the dragon of Asia. NEO has a large community, professional team.

In my own opinion, ethereum will be the best coin to invest more than this 3 coins you have mention because it already reached $1k dollars unlike of those 3 coins which did not even surpass a value of $500 dollars last december.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2618
Merit: 572

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I think much better for now to buy ethereum because ethereum for now is down a price buy and hold for the longterm trade. I believe in ethereum because someday ethereum is great price.
at least Ethereum still needed by everyone, so there will be a demand will always happed to this coin. buy ETH or bitcoin i think is safe way to invest. and don't really need to hurry in sell coins, maybe in med term of hold coin is best fit for this 2 coin
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Top 3 potential altcoin that I think we should invest now is NEO, Cardano and Stellar. NEO is known as Ethereum of China, it has fast trading speed Ethereum, NEO support community is also great. Cardano has a professional team, it has good scalability, Cardano fixes many bugs on ETH and BTC. Stellar is very promising, it has good growth speed, Stellar's price is pumped up fast.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

of course bitcoin, a lot of potential coins but bitcoin is very potential now and in the future. look at how the price of bitcoin is today, bitcoin does not take a long time to have the highest value now.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

Crypto I recommend investing at the current time which is ETH. In all the cryptos currently available on the market, ETH is the most potential crypto when its technology is used by most ICO projects in creating the token. With such a large network, the future potential of ETH is undeniable, predicting ETH's market cap will overtake BTC for the next 2 years.

All coins that has good value in the previous launch after ico has a good potential to rise for it's price. Although eth has more contracts, but we'll also have to see to it that other sub contracts will be developing good market as well. Be confident on your eth tokens it has greater future soon.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

I think these are ethereum and litecoin, and after of these, iota and neo. And also, I think you should always have at least a little amount of bitcoin before of the bull market, because I think bitcoin is the real king of the world of crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

at least Ethereum still needed by everyone, so there will be a demand will always happed to this coin. buy ETH or bitcoin i think is safe way to invest. and don't really need to hurry in sell coins, maybe in med term of hold coin is best fit for this 2 coin
Yeah, we don't need to seek a potential coin, whereas the potential coin itself is in front of our eye and is used by many ICOs. An easy big profits has been smelt from ethereum, so I think we don't need to be confused about safe/promising investment anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: