Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Top potential coin to buy now?  (Read 29880 times)
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Very many coins that have the potential to be bought now. Because a little profit also doesn't matter. The important thing is that we benefit. One of the potential coins is bitcoin, ethereum, XLM, XRP and there are many more that I think are potentially very good.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Part of my funds I am spending on some of the coins from top-10: ETH of course, BCHSV, ADA, XLM. Also I keep few coins from top-30: NEO and ONT. And am constantly looking for new coins which can give me a good profit, like NPXS and DACC.
No doubt it's a good choice. I say about ADA and DACC. It's one of my favorite today. I wait for good growth with those coins. Both have a strong team. And their bright life is in close future. Q1 2019 DACC will make MVP and some demo. Ada as a train moves forward.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?

currently the top altcoin is very promising to buy especially these two days the market is growing, fast trading can be an option to get profits, but i am not sure for long-term trading or investment.

karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

I see ETH is a coin that many people choose for their investment. Because ETH is a popular coin whose current price according to the ability of many people is not too expensive when compared to BTC

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

BTC and ETH. These are two coins in my lists that are worth buying now while they have a low price. Yesterday everything went to the top again. So even at a short distance you can make a good +

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

With the one of the biggest potential to growth, considering the current price in comparison with ATH, QTUM relates to this category of coins.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Bitcoin and ETH are the right choices to buy, by looking at the cheap coin price and holding it until the price goes up, the two coins have good potential to buy and have the potential to create history like never before, then the potential altcoin is Darico tokens, although these tokens have not been fully circulated in various exchanges, but the price movements are quite convincing.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

in my opinion Ethereum, because I'm sure when Ethereum launches Ethereum 2.0, the price of Ethereum is likely to increase and provide profit for you if you invest in Ethereum now, because I'm sure many people will use Ethereum and make the price can increases slowly.

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

potential coins to buy now in my opinion ethereum, xlm, neo and many more when the market is on a downward trend, so we must be ready for stock altcoin and when bitcoin and altcoin go up we are ready to sell.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

The top most potential coin or token to buy at this moment is token that have project that any body can make use of whether a newbie or expert in the Cryptosphere that is already listed on the coinmarketcap is DACC. DACC have potential to yield you guys lots of huge profit ,the token is under value right now. DACC team uses the IAM technology to revolutionalize the content Industry and also making content creator to take full control of their content.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

potential coins to buy now in my opinion ethereum, xlm, neo and many more when the market is on a downward trend, so we must be ready for stock altcoin and when bitcoin and altcoin go up we are ready to sell.

I think after Bitcoin & ETH there are few more coins  like XRP,ADA,XLM, NEO which has the potential in the market and which can help us in earning profit. Investors can go for some investment on these coins since the prices are low and hold the coins for few months you will be benefited for sure..

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

From all coins I like how Ripple is showing results. Developing team is trying to do everything is possible to make it grow.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Honestly, straight up BTC.

Despite everything that has happened this year, it still holds a whopping 53% of the entire market.
It is so much more valuable than anything else and still the most widely traded.
Also, the key thing is, it is the easiest to convert to fiat.

Although we had a mini pump and btc is now in the $4000s, it is still a good time to buy.
I am guessing that there will be another dip, so you could wait a couple days or a week to see if it falls.

But in the long run, realize that when we enter our next bull run, btc can go as high as $10k.
And if conditions are right, it can even break last all time high: $19k.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

it seems that the most potential to be bought at this time is TRX (Tron) I saw on December 12, 2018, the Hard Fork Decentralized 2018 Sponsorship that you can see at https://thenextweb.com/hardfork-decentralized/ maybe it will make the price back become expensive again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

GVT - it is up and running, few hundreds of us are using the platform already and it's working like a charm. You can invest in programs and funds, check out the trading history of all the managers, their stats, full transparency. Of course it still needs work, improvements and asset classes will be added little by little, but it works. It's the first crypto product I'm using and it's promising.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

Don't hesitate, I have 3 coins that can generate profits in the future. namely bitcoin, ripple and etherum. for others, they must also compensate, such as bitcoin cash cardano and litecoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

I would go for Ripple ( XRP),  Stellar (XLM) , Cardano (ADA) and TRON (TRX). They have a very good potential to make a huge profit in preparation for the next bull run. They have use cases, good partnerships and community. And the prices are very cheap. In bases of their all time high they are now down more than 90% so for me in my opinion its buy now.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

The most potential coins, in my opinion, are coins which are included in the 10 best coin lists. Like Bitcoin and Ethereum now it's worth buying. Especially now that the price of coins is declining, you can invest at a very low price. I am sure that the market will increase again.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

I currently hold 3 altcoins which I am waiting for the price increase. the first is Ethereum I have collected several Ethereum this year, even I bought Ethereum when the price dropped but as we know now the price of Ethereum is falling and I have no choice but hodl and I think the Ethereum 2.0 project will have a positive effect on Ethereum.

The second coin is CAS (Cashaa) and the third is Ubcoin. The two coins are currently rising prices with clear products and experienced teams I think are both potential coins to get a lot of profits.
cyberpunkworld

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

So many people talking about ETH but tend to ignore that it is uncapped (which might only change with Serenity) and how difficult it is within their dev community to agree even on small changes.

https://etherscan.io/chart/blocks
19 K rewarded/day

Now regarding new coins, read more about ZIL/MAN/Holo/Elrond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: