Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Top potential coin to buy now?  (Read 29880 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

Which is the top most potential coin  to buy now?

I have never truly seen a platform built on zero-knowledge technology which offers absolute privacy and anonymity, smart contracts for dapps development and other blockchain services. Super Zero (Sero) is the coin of the year for me so far

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finchdark

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:15:58 AM

If you truly believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and are looking to invest in a stablecoin that aims to become a financial standard — a medium of daily transactions that is available to the mainstream audience, you might want to purchase Anchor tokens. These tokens will preserve their purchasing power over time and will offer the holders several pathways into the world of blockchain payments for goods and services.
As you probably already know there are already several stablecoin projects around, and hundreds in preparation. Below are some advantages Anchor has over existing competitors:
The first big advantage is that the algorithmic economics mechanism makes Anchor more independent of market trends.
Anchor token has a safety net that ensures stability by leveraging six different mechanisms, making it stable in all predictable economic eventualities, such as global recessions.
Anchor token features a number of incentives for buyers. For example, buyers of Dock tokens (Anchor’s utility token that helps stabilize the system) will receive a preferential rate when they choose to convert back to Anchor tokens in the future. And, more importantly, the entire system is pegged to a reference unit that slowly appreciates over time.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:47:08 PM

I agree with you Helbiz is good project and you can buy only coinhub now but they sait that price of helbiz is 0.015 eth but now price is 0,000025eth. i buy yesterday Flixx
helbiz is nothing to write home for now,  it doesn't worth buying for now,  it has been pumped and it's now being dumped, I will advise not to buy this coin for now

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:04:39 PM

Right now, Ethereum is the best buying coin! Ethereum's price will hit 300 USD again very soon! After Ethereum, I will suggest buying the Vedi, SERO, TELE coin! TELE coin hasn’t listed officially yet but they are a hugely profitable project! 

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:12:49 PM

Right now, Ethereum is the best buying coin! Ethereum's price will hit 300 USD again very soon! After Ethereum, I will suggest buying the Vedi, SERO, TELE coin! TELE coin hasn’t listed officially yet but they are a hugely profitable project! 
Ethereum 2.0 will be a real game modifier if Vitalik can keep the things on the way. I really like the concept of mentioned projects but overestimating the potential will lead to the dissatisfaction sooner or later.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:46:11 PM

potential coins to go up are BNB. now more and more are joining using the BEP-2 chain and more and more coins are registered at  binance DEX. like ethereum when there are more and more projects using their blockchain, it will potentially increase. and the BNB only requires development and more and more use of their blockchain ecosystem.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:50:31 PM

potential coins to go up are BNB. now more and more are joining using the BEP-2 chain and more and more coins are registered at  binance DEX. like ethereum when there are more and more projects using their blockchain, it will potentially increase. and the BNB only requires development and more and more use of their blockchain ecosystem.
The usage makes coin to improve in value, the more developers to use binance chain the more it will be valuable in return, same from how ETH get there support, coin being developed using their platform make the ecosystem increase it's value, binance have exchange and launchpad where more investors are also interested with each success.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:02:45 PM

The usage makes coin to improve in value, the more developers to use binance chain the more it will be valuable in return, same from how ETH get there support, coin being developed using their platform make the ecosystem increase it's value, binance have exchange and launchpad where more investors are also interested with each success.
this year I think the focus of binance development is as much as possible adding to the use of their blockchain. it will make adoption in their exchanges also increase. we will see that happen next year. when their blockchain gets bigger like etheruem.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:13:28 PM

TRX & BNB are both very active in decentralized trading, so tokens based on these blockchains create a natural demand for their

underlying cryptocurrencies. I see great long term potential in both of these names.

for BNB i agree with you, i have no doubt with this one, this coin already in my bag  Wink
but, not with TRX my friend, because i heard a lot of issue with tron founder Justin Sun
and better i drop my money to ethereum and litecoin rather than tron mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

I will suggest harmony coin. They are not just a whitepaper fantasy project like others they have real use case.  They have completed their mainnet and have hosted about 3 projects on their Dapp already.  They have a big framework that can handle 10 billion people which is super amazing.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

I will suggest harmony coin. They are not just a whitepaper fantasy project like others they have real use case.  They have completed their mainnet and have hosted about 3 projects on their Dapp already.  They have a big framework that can handle 10 billion people which is super amazing.
yes, harmony was successful with their IEO at binance. now harmony also changes their blockchain from ERC to BEP and it has great support from its own harmony community and support from traders in binance. they are already running, and some updates have been made by the developer.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:46:58 PM

NULS. Their recent upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0 is having me quite bullish
Nobody2009

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:27:44 PM

Have a look at NXS! Tritium Mainnet is about to be released in 1 or max. 2 months after years of development. Their 3d blockchain is unbelieveable new tech and has a lot of advantages in speed, security etc. compared to normal blockchain. NXS is still under the radar of many and I think the price will skyrocket this year once the release date for Tritium (currently under security audit) is confirmed by the team. In my opinion Tritium will revolutionize blockchain and the current price is a joke compared to the potential this project has! But don´t invest without your own research, join the telegram group or check out their website, if you´re into revolutionary tech you will love this project! And don´t miss the train  Wink
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:57:23 AM

Miracletele (TELE) and Minter (BIP) is what you need to buy and get passive profit. It makes no sense to buy tokens from the top 100 that are dead weight in your wallet. BTC and ETH are certainly not included in this list, they are always in the top.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:49:24 AM

i think its LTC (litecoin), after 2 day on network is block healving, and i hope after this - maximum in 1 year - litecoin price will grow fast. 4-5X
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:39:22 AM

Look at the Tomochain. Kucoin owns 15 Tomochain nodes. I think top exchanges know more and they sure in future of project.
Pelageind

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:42:53 AM
Merited by kul0n (1)

Good afternoon. Personally, I don't see the point of investing in expensive and popular coins. Under favorable circumstances, a particularly large profit popular coins will not bring. It is necessary to consider promising projects that conduct IEO. Please note that they will join the ICO, I do not recommend, only the IEO.
If you do not have the confidence or experience to analyze a particular project, in this case, the best investment is to buy BTC. Cool
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

Imo it's a nice time now to collect coins, I own some nice ones in my portfolio
Expect some of them can go X25 in the future, but now during recent market conditions it's a smart move to pick up some long term bags.

* waves
* kmd
*eth
*tube
*nlg
And some more

*turtlenetwork
*Kalkulus
*wbet

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:52:30 AM

I can say it is definitely bitcoin. The era of bitcoin is not over yet.
In each price increase, you can see that Bitcoin's price is always the highest in CMC's top 10. It is considered a very safe coin to invest.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:31:05 PM

Ethereum 2.0 will be a real game modifier if Vitalik can keep the things on the way. I really like the concept of mentioned projects but overestimating the potential will lead to the dissatisfaction sooner or later.

Though I am not overestimating about these projects, because I believe all I mentioned projects are doing very good and they have use cases already. SERO is 20 times faster than Zcash, by using the TELE coin, you can top up in your smartphone, I already tested it. But I agree with you that Ethereum 2.0 will be the game-changer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: