Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many Bitcoin users have fear of governments?  (Read 1658 times)
riplete

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

This is because many governments have banned bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

It is because the government has a power to ban and regulate or prohibit the used of bitcoin on their restriction. So many bitcoin users are scared and afraid of that maybe their bitcoins will get lost and their investment will vanished.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

I can't escape to notice that many users here on forum have terrible rebbelious fear of governments. Like government is some evil devil that will destroy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But is this realy so, do such claims have any reasonable ground at all?

To my opinion the cause for something like that is again ignorance. I think that regulation that is mentioned in many countries is often mixed with centralization which is something that is not natural to Bitcoin because it's functioning totaly different than fiat currencies. Also some warnings to people that Bitcoin is volatile and risky investment that come from national banks are often interpretated as hostile behaviour towards Bitcoin and attempts to make people not to use it.

Is there any hope that Bitcoin users and governments will find the common language and help Bitcoin together to be more accepted in economy, especialy by businesses and to become more "legal" everywhere?
I'm afraid there's nothing we do not want bitcoin forbidden to access again and the government will punish the bitcoin investors because we also know many countries who strongly oppose the existence of bitcoin in its country
xabi alonso 88

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Bitcoin claims that “It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen.” That lack of central authority is the primary reason governments are afraid of the cryptocurrency.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I think that the government is already doing something to resolve the issue with the crypto world. And soon it will take its decision

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Simply because we live where there is law, in my country, I still obey the law. Time will prove electronic money is a gadget

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

For many users, Bitcoin has become their main source of income or they have gone full time on crypto. And so the attempt of governments to have control over the crypto system is a big threat for them because the chance for profit may also be compromised. The plot to take control and manipulate the crypto market may be in its infancy. Something we need to prepare ourselves for incase it matures.

yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

I can't escape to notice that many users here on forum have terrible rebbelious fear of governments. Like government is some evil devil that will destroy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But is this realy so, do such claims have any reasonable ground at all?

To my opinion the cause for something like that is again ignorance. I think that regulation that is mentioned in many countries is often mixed with centralization which is something that is not natural to Bitcoin because it's functioning totaly different than fiat currencies. Also some warnings to people that Bitcoin is volatile and risky investment that come from national banks are often interpretated as hostile behaviour towards Bitcoin and attempts to make people not to use it.

Is there any hope that Bitcoin users and governments will find the common language and help Bitcoin together to be more accepted in economy, especialy by businesses and to become more "legal" everywhere?
I remember the speaker when I attended seminar this past few months. We are talking about taxation and reform laws where he introduced to us that the government is us. He actually emphasized that the people who are in position are just an official of the government, we select them based on what we think it should be good for us, by the virtue of votes.
We should not be scared in the officials of our country specially if we are in a democratic form of government. The mass is the voice and we can be an activist or refirmist against the ruling of the government. If they banned the bitcoin, we can complain to them specially if they did that for their own purpose only and not for the sake of the states/country.

There's no reason we afraid of government we do good things and always right and bitcoin is friendly to all.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

That is what im hoping for! The government and the cryptocurrency work together and stablish legal groud that will benefit all.but because of ignorance of many and added by negative experience of some user it became conflict.. proper information will brighten the decision of wavering thought..

asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Because they are using cryptocurrency without any permission from government hence many of users are working under of fear government and need to be careful about their earned bitcoin,also while converting bitcoin into respective government currency.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

For many users, Bitcoin has become their main source of income or they have gone full time on crypto. And so the attempt of governments to have control over the crypto system is a big threat for them because the chance for profit may also be compromised. The plot to take control and manipulate the crypto market may be in its infancy. Something we need to prepare ourselves for incase it matures.
Yeah, the government is gradually entering the crypto world when they know that this is a place where too many underground forces exist and acts out of control, violates the law, if they can manage and control the success, they can eliminate a lot of crime then they can get great benefit from the taxation of users. And we, the people who are making a living from bitcoin every day, we lose part of the profits and we are monitored by the government, that was not a fun thing too, even if the government is not satisfied, they can lock down all activities related to Bitcoin, we will lose everything and become unemployed, that is really scary

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

I think the thing that everyone is afraid in the government is if every user is asked to pay taxes that may be very large that's why everyone have fear in the government.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Till now we have not heard about a person who cannot use cryptocurrencies due to the government ban. It is same in all the countries. No one can stop people from using something which is decentralized.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

If those goverments are trying to put you in jail and steal all the Bitcoins you have cause of crimes , will you be fear of them ?
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

The government has great influence on BTC!

If the government bans BTC, the price of bitcoins will fluctuate wildly in the short term and could collapse!

The government's ban will also close the exchanges, and BTC is not in circulation!
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Great question, i was thinking about it myself. And to be honest, i don't see bitcoin holders and governments finding a way to make bitcoin legal worldwide in near future.
Many governments are currently studying blockchain, and trying to apply it in their economy or other sectors - that's a priority for them at the moment.
Adopting bitcoin worldwide is a real challenge for governments, as i think most of them still say "it's a bubble" for the reason they can't control it.

For the government, the main drawbacks of bitcoin are huge volatility and lack of control and regulation. But I think that through approx. 10-12 years, these problems will be solved. I firmly believe that bitcoin is the future. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

The reason why many bitcoin users have fear of governments because they thought that the government will ban the bitcoins. If the government ban the bitcoins, they can't freely to use bitcoins and there's a chance that they can put on jail by the official of the governments.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

Yeah, the government is gradually entering the crypto world when they know that this is a place where too many underground forces exist and acts out of control, violates the law, if they can manage and control the success, they can eliminate a lot of crime then they can get great benefit from the taxation of users. And we, the people who are making a living from bitcoin every day, we lose part of the profits and we are monitored by the government, that was not a fun thing too, even if the government is not satisfied, they can lock down all activities related to Bitcoin, we will lose everything and become unemployed, that is really scary

I have no issue about the governments regulations for cryp specially taxation because i believe that it was every humans obligation to the governments that if you make earning part of that must turn to the administration so both parties will benefits and besides the tax payers only giving what is their participation for economy..

Whats affected about this are those engaged in criminal or illegal activities
dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

A lot of Bitcoin users now really have fear to Government. One thing is for sure, they are really afraid that the Government will decide to stop or banned this Bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

A lot of Bitcoin users now really have fear to Government. One thing is for sure, they are really afraid that the Government will decide to stop or banned this Bitcoin.

Are they? More governments are either in support or neutral towards bitcoin than those that are not in favor of it. And even those countries who've banned bitcoin would probably have a change of heart one way or another. Bitcoin and crypto is the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: