Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many Bitcoin users have fear of governments?  (Read 1658 times)
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

I can't escape to notice that many users here on forum have terrible rebbelious fear of governments. Like government is some evil devil that will destroy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But is this realy so, do such claims have any reasonable ground at all?

To my opinion the cause for something like that is again ignorance. I think that regulation that is mentioned in many countries is often mixed with centralization which is something that is not natural to Bitcoin because it's functioning totaly different than fiat currencies. Also some warnings to people that Bitcoin is volatile and risky investment that come from national banks are often interpretated as hostile behaviour towards Bitcoin and attempts to make people not to use it.

Is there any hope that Bitcoin users and governments will find the common language and help Bitcoin together to be more accepted in economy, especialy by businesses and to become more "legal" everywhere?
I think the point is government is still the one who can make a law to support or to ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in a country. Because of the fact that only the bitcoin users are the one who can gain the profit and the government cant make a taxation from bitcoin then it can be a factor for the government to ban it and it is a bad news to all of us who are a bitcoin user.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

I mean I am not surprised that many of us are worried if the government has the access to the bitcoin because they hav enough power to completely ban it and make people lose their savings.
Kytanylu

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Governments will try to control it, ban it or whatever. But considering adoption, they should find one way with BTC in the future.
Sakhawat169

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

There are many countries who have banned BTC. People of this country are also using BTC but also dealing with transactions. That is why the BTC users of that country are afraid of the government. Smiley Smiley
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Government want to control bitcoin as they do every other aspect of our lives but unfortunately bitcoin is already decentralized. Governments and their agents will want bitcoin to die and not usable for any kind of transaction because just it can not be controlled by them. Bitcoin is an agent of development and empowerment because anybody can use bitcoin without obtaining any permition from anybody and government do want it. I can't see how the government and the bitcoin community will meet half way except bitcoin becomes centralized and government takes it over.
ubander

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Because other country bitcion is ban. Here in my country they can allow to us use bitcoin. Here in my country. Proud to say we can use bitcoin all.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Because the government can make their ability to do business pretty hard
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

There are many factors why many bitcoin users are afraid to government. I think the first that bitcoin user will think is government is already thinking about putting tax of a bitcoin because they see the big income that bitcoiner get in bitcoin. When it's happend the income that we will be get will decrease or lessen. Bitcoiner will also afraid when government will ban bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin is online or digital currency so it is easy to transact any online payment or transactions using bitcoin even in bad things and criminality issue so the government will have a rights to ban bitcoin in a country.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

I can't escape to notice that many users here on forum have terrible rebbelious fear of governments. Like government is some evil devil that will destroy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But is this realy so, do such claims have any reasonable ground at all?

To my opinion the cause for something like that is again ignorance. I think that regulation that is mentioned in many countries is often mixed with centralization which is something that is not natural to Bitcoin because it's functioning totaly different than fiat currencies. Also some warnings to people that Bitcoin is volatile and risky investment that come from national banks are often interpretated as hostile behaviour towards Bitcoin and attempts to make people not to use it.

Is there any hope that Bitcoin users and governments will find the common language and help Bitcoin together to be more accepted in economy, especialy by businesses and to become more "legal" everywhere?

I think the people who support bitcoins find it hard to trust governments because they have the capability to somehow regulate and tax the bitcoins of the people, which isn't suppose to be the case since bitcoins are decentralized. I think there will come a time that bitcoins among other things, will coexist with the government.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

There is a hope for a government and bitcoin to have a same goal. Since Bitcoin is using blockchain technology, Government can also use it on their other transaction. They can also use Bitcoin for anti corruption because blockchain is transparent and you can check the transaction history.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

because they are afraid because if they already have many assets in the crypto world. then the government forbids them to invest in bitcoin / or Banks do not serve the exchange of bitcoin then all their assets will be forfeited Because it can not be enjoyed in the real world .
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

Government now a days are greedy they waant poor people stays poor. Thats why btc holders and community where affraid of
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I think why so many bitcoin users gave fear of governments is because some governments are corrupt and all just want is to get some taxes from the bitcoin users. Maybe they can make policies that can either destroy Bitcoin.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

Governments realize that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general have the power to upset the unfair social order that they want to maintain. That is why they are attacking with threat and ban and all these fake news.
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

Because market is too sensitive. Of any bad news comes about any thing even if it's fake market goes down. And if. Government take strict action on Bitcoin so the price will goes too deep. Hence people is afraid of government
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

I'm not afraid of the government if one day they are banned in total, as long as there is an exchange like binance or livecoin that can send USD to my account then anything that happens with the government will not have a big impact.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
dario.93

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

The main reason why everyone is so afraid of what can happen with the bitcoin if the government gets to the market is the chance that they would want to regulate it or ban from the use and people will lose a good investment object that has been bringing them some good money.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

In Vietnam a lot of bitcoin users fear the government. This is what makes them nervous. Because the Vietnamese government does not accept this currency. So there is no legal protection of the currency. Players are responsible for themselves.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Because they have not taken their time to study the Blockchain and its importants to society. Many peeps live their lives base on peoples opinion, such people fall into this category.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Because governments banned bitcoin and those people use bitcoin, governments consider them as criminals and arrest them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: