Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3834 times)
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

Ethereum has always been a safe haven..However, when the market goes up, some altcoins will earn more than Ethereum..It may be a choice to take risks and find these altcoins.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

I think it's better this time better hodl just altcoin ether you have. I myself also still hodl until now. I want to see how it will progress later this year. Will it be more fantastic from 2017 then? be patient a little to get bigger profit of course not matter. therefore I am still a hodl of ether coins that I have.

I prefer to hold my altcoin as of this period because the market value is low and wait for the right time for a better profits. As we all know that there's always flactuation of price in crypto so if you want to get more profits, be patient.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

hold your ethereum, and if you still have enough money to buy others altcoin
i suggest you to buy waves

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

You are free to hodl whatever coin you want to hodl. But the wise cryptocurrency trader looks for iconic opportunities in altcoins and invests his/her eth in them for super profits.

Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

It is better to hold eth.  And in a couple of months you will start to get a good profit.  And by the end of the year I think the price will grow several times.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

hold your ethereum, and if you still have enough money to buy others altcoin
i suggest you to buy waves

Etherium is foreseen to grow this year though i think it's certain and it's happening every year that ether does grow in value. I'm not against holding erh but if you have funds, yeah better to diversify your portfolio. A lot of coins are showing really good progress even for the long term like tron and verge

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Wait a few days. The price of ETH will be at the range of 820-910$. Technical analysis prove it.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

I use ethereum to store the value while looking for other opportunitites in cryptocurrency. Moreover, I expect more upside from ethereum than from bitcoin in the long term so it is also kind of long run speculation for me. Hodl until you find better opportunity.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

I think it's better to hold ETH. If you have many experience and knowledge to do trading, you can do trading because it more profitable than hold with very short time. But If you don't have any knowledge about it, don't do it and just hold coin that you had. It's also profitable but you need more time to get you profit.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

I use ethereum to store the value while looking for other opportunitites in cryptocurrency. Moreover, I expect more upside from ethereum than from bitcoin in the long term so it is also kind of long run speculation for me. Hodl until you find better opportunity.
Which is much better, hold till you reached your target, the longer you wait the better you will gain bigger profits, ETH is one of those promising coin
that really evolves together with bitcoin and it has a different approach not only to back up bitcoin but have its owned platform to be usable in the
long process from this crypto industry.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Ethereum as for me has only two directions. This is either to keep it in the long term, or to invest. I see no reason to sell, as much can be lost.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Storing ether is one way to invest in digital assets, but if you want to find another alternative, try buying a token from an ICO but with a token note it must be really reliable. In a few months usually token price will increase about 30%.
jlqueen

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

ethereum is the best for investing here in crypto and besides i think bitcoin is already really high by now but ethereum is low so better to buy some now i think also we see already the potentials of ethereum in variety of payment method here in crypto and i think the difference in btc and ethereum are the simplicity with low fees but i still like bitcoin as a variety of payment method
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

I would recommend you to hold your eth until it becomes more profitable for you. And only get some money if you really need to. Participate in legitimate ICOs but do research first in order for you to know if it's a scam. Buy some coins that have a low price, and hold it and do the same thing I told you in the first and second sentences.

Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

I think it's better this time better hodl just altcoin ether you have. I myself also still hodl until now. I want to see how it will progress later this year. Will it be more fantastic from 2017 then? be patient a little to get bigger profit of course not matter. therefore I am still a hodl of ether coins that I have.
yes, I agree with you now the right choice by holding it until the end of the year, now the price is slowly rising and I predict it will continue to rise until the end of the year, so hold your ether coins for bigger gains later.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

The best that can be done. Remove the profit and redistribute it to other coins. Need to know when and what to sell
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Now is the right time to hodl your ETH as this is currently moving towards the top. Just  have to wait even longer since I believe the bull run will be coming to become a reality soon. Profit is much more bigger than ever if you will just let it wait for sometime and I think this is what successful people were doing to achieve such goal. ETH is the 2nd rank in the crypto currency world where I believe due to it's better blockchain technology than bitcoin, more and more people around the world were investing in ETH.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Depends on the amount of your current Ether. For me myself I will still keep Ether in my portfolio, but I do not keep many of them. Maybe only 15-20% of my whole portfolio, if you hold more than 30% Ether in your Porfolio, my Advice is to buy something else, an undervalued coin in Binance or Bittrex. IOST could be your first choice, listed kn Binance, market cap is keep on increasing.

Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Now is the right time to hodl your ETH as this is currently moving towards the top. Just  have to wait even longer since I believe the bull run will be coming to become a reality soon. Profit is much more bigger than ever if you will just let it wait for sometime and I think this is what successful people were doing to achieve such goal. ETH is the 2nd rank in the crypto currency world where I believe due to it's better blockchain technology than bitcoin, more and more people around the world were investing in ETH.

Holding your Ethereum is a good decision you have made mate, Ethereum have a good potential this year because it's value is good and started to pump up and some people here are buying Etherium for their long-term investments and thats the reason why Ethereum prices is not going down. Many investors choose Ethereum because they all know that in Etherium have a great potential in gaining more profit.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

It is best to hold ETH and if you are interested in ICO. You can invest in it, investing in ICO is really profitable if the ICO is successful. The coin to hold the most is ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: