Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3836 times)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

It depends on you - what amount of ethereum do you have.My advice is that : If you have a small amount,try to invest it in cheaper alternative coins which I have already posted in my previous post,I think this decision will be profitable for you if you do things clever,In another situation if you have a big amount of the coins it would be better to wait and watch the market patiently...despite the fact sometimes I don't have enaugh patience to wait for a month,which is a very bad habit,but if you use your coins rightly may day trading be better.So everything depends on your experience and knowledge.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
spread them into two in my opinion. Invest half in any good altcoin (it's better you find out on your own), and then leave the rest in Ethereum because ETH has been showing good signs recently.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

If you only have few, I think its not worth holding ETH. I'd rather hold a token with more than 15K so that with a slight spike of price, I can already gain good amount. The higher the price trend the better. If you only hold less than 5ETH, you might want to consider trying to find a cheaper token like Verge or SIA. But this is just my suggestion though.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

I've already noticed in this discussion on this thread, that price of ethereum 2019 can reach about 2-3k$ per 1 eth, just wait some time      
yura_878

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

I think that part should be kept, but the second part I would invest in some interesting projects or new ISO. For example, Keep Network, DaoStack, TraceTo

dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

I think it can bring you a profit. According to some forecasts, the price of ETH can reach $ 2,500 this year. I believe in this and invest in ETH.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Stay up, hold it and dont sell your ethereum right now, thats better to use your fiat if you want to buy another altcoins
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Currently the price of Ethereum has increased quite a bit, currently ETH is priced at $ 811. If you bought ETH a few days ago then by this time you will get profit. But my advice should be to hold for a long time if you want to get a bigger profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

In my opinion, just holding is not the best perspective. If you want to earn money, just waiting and looking and the graphs- this will never be succeeded. Make yourself excited about everything by learning and putting your effort even on your investments.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

I do not keep the ETH or bitcoin, because other coins also grow with them. There is always an opportunity for the growth of ETH or bitcoin, which you bought for fiat, to add the growth of altcoin from the TOP 10.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

I do not keep the ETH or bitcoin, because other coins also grow with them. There is always an opportunity for the growth of ETH or bitcoin, which you bought for fiat, to add the growth of altcoin from the TOP 10.

I would not buy other altcoins, except BTC or ETH. Only in them I see the future, only they have a solid foundation under their feet and loyal holders.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

If you have a lot of time on your hands you can look around to see what is worth investing your ETH into, you could make more ETH by doing this but you could also lose.  Holding is always a good thing with a decent project as long as you can keep your head when the inevitable dip comes.
Caesar_btc

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

I think that's a great idea. It seems to me that ETH will be very popular and expensive coin in a few years. Today is a good time to buy this coin for long-term storage.

Everict

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

I think holding now is good idea but it's important to see when prices will start faling down, most likely at the new year they will start to fall and will be until like second part of the year.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

I plan to hold Ethereum for the foreseeable future. The market seems to be on an uptick, which very well could bring on another ICO rush where everyone and everything is doing 10x. If that’s the case, Ethereum is going to surge since it is the platform that almost all of the ICOs are built on. I don’t even have a price in mind that I would sell at, but it would be well above its previous all time high.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

Any conversation I am involved I insist on further growth ETH. Now on a market ETH is one of the most valuable coins. As well bitcoin is a good coin but it is bloated as it seems. I even urge to increase your ETH position while ETH is less 1000$. I am also holding ETH now.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Yes you should hold Ethereum because it will be worth it by 5 or more years from now. This coin may be low in price as of now but we really dont know what could happen in the next few years, and it does have potential to really surpass bitcoin if it is put into good news.

DunePilot

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Absolutely, based on projections 1600 would be where it goes after breaking new highs. Who knows it could literally be a 1.5T coin eventually if BTC goes to 3-4T, which is completely not out of the realm of possibility. If you want to trade around a core position go for it though.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

Of course I must keep, especially if the amount is impressive. The Ethereum one coin with which to skim the cream and live happily ever after without worrying about anything.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

hold the half of your ETH, the rest can be and investment.
make a trade with alts that has the best potential to grow.
you just need to research and study those alts and you will have a better tomorrow.
ETH is a good thing to hold if you dont know much with alts and market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: