Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:52:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3836 times)
tuikindu

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

If you have enough capital, you should invest to get the benefits.

I think a lot of COINS have the potential to grow, such as eos that grew by more than 100 percent in a few months.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

I think personally, Hold your Etherium. Find more money and invest in Etherium
Because ETH is good in the long run and its Ethereum price is quite stable and satisfying in crypto and  Ethereum markets can make your dreams come true.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Stick to hold your ethereum, even though it is currently falling back into correction, but ethereum is worth holding in the long run. Ethereum is widely believed that the price will be higher because of the possibility of increasing demand in the future. If you have a lot of money, I recommend not only investing in ethereum, lots of coin options that can make you fortune.
reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

its good if you want to hold on ether, because ether have a good potential, and it can reach and beyond the previous value.
hold for long time is good, but it will be better if you trade your coin everyday. just take small profit but dont forget about fee.
Kalispera

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

For me ETh already has a pretty high value but if want a higher price again I think it takes another 10 years, but to go beyond BTC I think it will not be possible because there are many other coins that are ready to replace the current BTC role is just an example of BCH and other Hardfork coins, but for ETH it remains a favorite.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

How many amounts do you own the ETH? If there are some more amounts, you can start investing in other coins. But, it is better to only sell some of your ETH amounts and leave them on your saving portfolio. However, in this case, you should know the price to sell must be higher so that you can get the profits. Additionally, you must research the very good and promising altcoins to invest. Never regret of all decide that you have made. So, if you are really sure and ready, just do it and spread your investment. If you are in doubt, stop it and hold your ETH.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

You do not have to rely on a single coin. Opportunities for profit are everywhere, not just in the ethereum. If you want you can buy another coin without having to sell your ethereum, so you can keep your ethereum in your wallet. You can buy good quality coins at a price that is below the ethereum, there are many if you want to find and examine it. Your success is in yourself, if you want to pave the way for investment with others, your chances of success will also be wide open. For example, if you buy litecoins or NEO, it's a good quality coin with a lighter price than ethereum.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

I think that in any case you should not sell the entire Ethereum, I would sell only half and buy NEO.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Gabrielleugs

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

I suppose that if you have enough to hold and you are willing to loose, then you can take that shot to buy new coins like ETH that are already listed on the top in the market. ETH for now is a form of high potential market price development, and many people are saying that it will surely grows to the higher level before end of 2018.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

I prefer for holding my ethereum right now because the price is too dip and its price is slowly recovering and you can gain more profits on this.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

It is good that you hold ethereum but I think you should divide your funds accordingly to maximize your profits. Research and find interesting legitimate projects that have potential to create a change in the crypto world and surely you know what happens next.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

At now, holding the Ethererum will be the best because the ETH is recovering after a sharp fall in yesterday's exchange rate. So you should invest more in ETH and continue to hold at least the next 3 months to be profitable because the second half of 2018 market will recover and rise again.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Yes, i suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralised than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.

Ethereum is worth hodling because it is the best of all altcoins. We can rely at ethereum because it has good technology that serves good purposes in crypto community and at the crypto market. It's best to hold longer our ethereum because sooner it will rise high again and i predict it will be at year ends.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

It is better to keep your coins than diversify your investment portfolio. ETH has not yet shown itself in all its glory.Growth will have to wait !
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

I am still holding half of my ether but some of the portion already converted to neo , Ada , eos , trx . Neo already established . But another three coins once the main net launches there will be huge difference in price . So diversify some of your holdings.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

indeed my suggestion you better hold ethereum than bitcoin,
because ethereum is more certain and the price is more stable

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

At now, holding the Ethererum will be the best because the ETH is recovering after a sharp fall in yesterday's exchange rate. So you should invest more in ETH and continue to hold at least the next 3 months to be profitable because the second half of 2018 market will recover and rise again.
Yeah, ethereum also a promising coin next on bitcoin because prices also has a potential to grow from time to time. I think this is our advantage to continue buying more coin due to the market is on dump and wait at the right time until prices increases.Hodling ethereum can lead us also to earn huge profit, by involving this technology we we're able to earn quick profit.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

indeed my suggestion you better hold ethereum than bitcoin,
because ethereum is more certain and the price is more stable

Now it is very good option to hold instead of Bitcoin because ethereum has huge potential in the market and we can able to more money through it by holding the eth.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

I could suggest that if you're not a good trader you just should hold your ETH and wait until ETH reach to new ATH price cause the cryptocurrency market is not stable at the moment so it could make you lose your money for wrong decisions. Just hold it until the end of this year and you can earn thousands of dollars when ETH price reach to 5000$. LOL

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Ethereum is one of the safest bets out there in crypto now . It's demand is created with many ico coming in the ethereum platform and people buying the ico with ether

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: