Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3834 times)
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

it is clear, if you do not need need your money in short term, save and hold your ETH for end of the year. then you can take good profit i think. because our experiences shown that coins fly near end of each year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

why should sell ether ? you can hold it because ethereum price is still low.
instead selling, why dont use your ethereum for investing on ico project ? but ico is for long term investment.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

You should hold ether and that will be the most opinion from all of us. Second opinion is how your strategy say, hold/ sell/ buy?. Last one, what do you need right now, keep hold for more profit or sell it to replace become another coins or pay the bill. Actually only you can decides the right and as friend I only can say what would you do just think again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

You do not need to sell your ethereum, and you just hold it and invest it until the price of ethereum becomes high because I believe ethereum has great potential in this year and you will benefit greatly.
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

Yes. And if there is an opportunity, it is better to buy. High probability that by the end of the year the cost of the ethereum will be around $ 2000

zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

I think that you do not need to sell your Etherium, hodl right solution, in a few years its price can be more than$2000
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

I think that continuing to hold will be the right choice. At present, the price of Ethereum is not very high, so I don't think this is the best time to sell it, so you need to have enough patience. I believe the market will soon pick up. You will get more income.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

I think it would be more effective if you hodl ether. you just have to be patient, wait until the end of this year. The price of the ether will be back up, even rumored to be soaring. Then surely you can profit many times over.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Dont sell ether to buy any other crypto-currency as ether can be the best investement among all the crypto-coins right now.Yes if you got a large amount of ether then you can do that and invest in other coins like NEO,Waves or EOS.But must hold onto ethereum
mangle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Everyone makes their own decisions . But I think everyone should hold etherium
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Etherium unique altcoin , the leader among altcoins . He has a fantastic and promising future
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

After 1-2 years, the price of Etherium will be at least $ 1,500 . I recommend you hodl
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

My opinion is for you to hold ETH, in the future the blockchain platform will continue to grow and have more achievements for the world. ETH is a potential coin and has a lot of strengths
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

I will never sell ETH when the ETH price is below 2k. I invested in ETH when I first started investing in electronic money. I bought the ETH when the ETH price was $ 200. But I still decided to hold the ETH in a few years
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

not necessarily dependent on etherum, because there are still other altcoins that are more profitable, you can also see some altcoin that have the potential to be traded because many altcoin also increasing its price.
I agree with your opinion. There are many potential altcoin and can totally raise the price a lot. We should not depend on big coins. I just concentrate on investing the pennies in the top 200
PayneCharity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

I think ETH is a long term investment coin. Here, everyone knows the popularity of ETH. So the price of ETH is still very cheap. We should buy ETH and wait a while longer
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

not necessarily dependent on etherum, because there are still other altcoins that are more profitable, you can also see some altcoin that have the potential to be traded because many altcoin also increasing its price.
I agree with your opinion. There are many potential altcoin and can totally raise the price a lot. We should not depend on big coins. I just concentrate on investing the pennies in the top 200

Hold ethereum? To be honest, yes! It is a good strategy. Don't be so rushed when it comes to selling your coins you may regret it. For now hold it and keep it until it's price will go on rising and rising. Don't forget to monitor thr market price for you to decide if you're going sell it.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

I think hodling Ether is good especially for the longtime hodl. However, if you have certain good altcoins for trading or short investment, you may sell your ether some to buy the number of altcoins. If I, I will not sell out my ether because I'm sure that the price will be higher later.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
rhamdy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

If from the beginning you intend to invest long-term using Ethereum then you should hold your Ethereum.
Ethereum is very potential to generate many advantages, therefore do not exchange your Ethereum with other coins because you will regret.
Ethereum is very stable in value and Ethereum is a strong coin therefore just wait some time for your Ethereum.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

I think hodling Ether is good especially for the longtime hodl. However, if you have certain good altcoins for trading or short investment, you may sell your ether some to buy the number of altcoins. If I, I will not sell out my ether because I'm sure that the price will be higher later.
Yes, doing the HODL beside with day-trading will be a smart move because you actually don't need to cost much time on hodling, just keep them and waiting till the price is up, focus everything on your day-trading is better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: