Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3836 times)
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

You do not need to sell your ethereum,  I believe ethereum has great potential in this year and you will benefit greatly. Undecided
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

in my opinion, holding Ethereum is a great idea because it potentially gives you an advantage in the future, Ethereum is perfect for long-term investing because of its stable price, so I suggest to keep hold of ethereum.
ronaldo 1994

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Now its good time to invest becuase price is drop it will be recover again . so early investor will always get quick profit i think this year eth will be hit 2 k so you can take it.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

If I face the situation, I obviously hold and wait more time. Its depend on you and your knowledge about the coin. If you realize that if you hold the coin that will be very helpful to you than you should the coin either sell the coin.
The natural process is when the price grows up then every investor sell the coin. I don’t know what do you think now? By the way, it’s your choice either sell or not. If you have a better choice after selling the coin you can invest your money better than previous, so you can.
One thing must consider before hold the coin, you just need to wait more time if you hold the coin because you know the nature of the volatile coin. Hope you will take the right decision, you have to choose another option is to sell the half of the coin. I will tell at the end of the day If you feel to hastate sell the coin.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

you should not sell ether. instead sell, why not using it for investing in ICO ?
find a promising ICO project, and use your ether to buy their tokens and hold it.
Good ICO will resulting token price to increase even just after hitting exchanges.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

I think that continuing to hold Ethereum will be a very good choice, because the current Ethereum has a lot of room for growth. It will have better development in the future, so I will hold it for a long time, waiting for its price to rise. .
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

If you want your investments to be safe from minimum risks in the long run you will not benefit when the short term unless the price goes up but to be honest I prefer investing in Altcoin other than. Etherum, because there's more to Altcoin's more profitable, you can also see some Altcoins that have the potential to trade as many Altcoins also increase their prices.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

ethereum coin which, in my opinion, is the most likely to earn money in the world of crypto currencies. At the moment the price of ethereum is in decline, but I think it will show an acceleration in the coming weeks. so I hold it
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

I think it's a good idea to hold Ethereum if, for the long term, the Ethereum price is quite stable and satisfactory in the crypto.
the market you can also see some potentially tradable altcoins because altcoins also increase their price.

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

I bought the part of the Ethereum that I bought in March and left the rest to invest in promising altcoyins. While satisfied. I very much hope that the ETH will grow in price in June.

kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I am suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralize than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

I am suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralize than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.

Ethereum fluctuates day by day so to reached our targets better to hodl and make some analysis or observation about in the market volatility because as far as I know it's all about timing to gain good profits.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Yeah, if you are seeking for a grand profit then you must be holding it for long as I believe it is a long-term investment and now the price for this currency is not that much, that it will provide you a handful amount of profit. But I think it will soon be hiking up attaining glorious heights as the currency is maintaining a great potential, so for greater gains, it'll be requiring some time, so it would be better to hold it till then...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Ethereum is down today but it doesn't mean its time to let it go and look for other investment. For me Ethereum is stilla good long term investment. There's still a lot of new ICO's who prefers Ethereum platform than the competition. At current price of $569 USD, its a good entry point for those who wants to buy. I bought mine when its down at $407 USD last month.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

At such prices as now of course you should not sell Eferum. In any case, it will grow in price. The only question is the amount of time to wait.

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I also consider ETH one of the most profitable coins, an excellent potential for further development. But I recommend not to keep all the money in one coin, you need to diversify the portfolio.
Ucupers

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

I feel that the price is not yet stable and Ethereum still regular decline. If observed Ethereum is a very exact coin if used for long-term investment. Ethereum like Bitcoin is able to grow and develop to its full potential and is capable of reaching a quite remarkable price.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I would personally  hold multiple coins!!! But Ether is a def hold coin, with the fork and casper, everyones going to be staking (ethereum) and not mining!!!! I would hold a decent amount of ethereum while investing in other Altcoins as well!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

Luckily I'm trying to hold almost everything I buy from Ethereum at the beginning of the year, I'm hoping it's annoying that
its value shoots up. That is why it would be best to keep Ethereum before other currencies since it is being very stable.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

I think that investing in Ethereum is very reasonable now. Unlike many other coins, Ethereum has a clear development scheme, over which a very strong team is working. In addition, Ethereum is a very strong coin, which can be interesting for institutional investors. By the end of the year Ethereum may cost $ 3000.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: