Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl ether ?  (Read 3833 times)
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Increase in ethereum has already begun. when bitcoin rises this month altcoin tries to fight a declining market. the right thing if you start buying ethereum now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Best thing to do during bitcoin  bull run is to hold altcoin like ethereum. As soon as bitcoin take a pause , altcoin  usually will start it's bull run as well. It is a smart decision to hold ethereum at this point and beyond.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Best thing to do during bitcoin  bull run is to hold altcoin like ethereum. As soon as bitcoin take a pause , altcoin  usually will start it's bull run as well. It is a smart decision to hold ethereum at this point and beyond.
But I advise you what to do, but my personal opinion is that you don't need to sell Ethereum, especially because the price is too low at the moment, besides that you have to keep paying attention to the market development.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I do not think you should sell the Ethereum that you have. They are one of the future coins whose price will grow for a long time. But anyway, I think you have to invest in at least 3 or 4 coins, not just only one. Good investment options besides Ethereum are also NEO, Stellar, IOTA. That's my view.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

You don't need to hodl all of your money in Ethereum. You can sell some Ether to invest in others coins. But, yes, you must hold some Ether for the better future. BTC is growing and Eth will be growing very soon. It is always a good thing to hodl some ETH and BTC. Good Luck.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

hold ethereum is a good choice, because if you sell now it will only get a loss. so I think we should continue to hold hold of ethereum and wait for potential in the future.

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Yes agree with you now when bitcoin is on the bull run! I will not sell my ETH now, because it is worst time to do it, soon bitcoin will stop to raise and after that altcoins also will go up.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

for me if you buy eth that you love and just want to sell it just do not sell it so you do not get lost especially if your invest or investment is big enough to just hold it because the btc is rising so you know it will increase also the price of eth.

lang shao

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Simple as this, when you holding your ethereum just observe first the market if the coin your holding is having the right price for exchange and if not then hold it and wait for the right time will come for the biggest exchange of your coins.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

I think ethereum still will be strong this year, erc20 is too strong, there is no other protocols popular for ico now.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

Yes, I personally think that each of us should have Ethereum in his portfolio. I think Ethereum is the BTC of the future. So I personally advise you to keep your own, or if you do not have, just buy at a low price now (<500$).

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

You don't need to hodl all of your money in Ethereum. You can sell some Ether to invest in others coins. But, yes, you must hold some Ether for the better future. BTC is growing and Eth will be growing very soon. It is always a good thing to hodl some ETH and BTC. Good Luck.
Yeah, you are right. However, for an investor, not is a gambler, I need to have the reason to hold Ethereum for the next time. At least, I have some plans to hold Ethereum until it starts to change the PoS system. ASIC mining is changing the mining ecosystem recently. Mining Ethereum can become a problem to change the system of Ethereum in the next time, I think so.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Ethereum is great to have because it is the best altcoin. Holding etherum will give you an advantage, there is no doubt in ethereum because ethereum will be able to increase and can give a real advantage.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Bitcoin very rapidly goes up, but alt coins while remain below, it is necessary to keep the etherium until the moment it will reach the highest mark. Then you can sell or continue to hold.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

well in this current market condition. i think this was the best option to do. since ethereum didn't follow bitcoin uptrend. the only option is just hold
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Bitcoin very rapidly goes up, but alt coins while remain below, it is necessary to keep the etherium until the moment it will reach the highest mark. Then you can sell or continue to hold.
Yes, I agree with you. There are now signs of increase for altcoin, including ethereum. So, be patient and hold ethereum until the highest price. Bitcoin is slowly showing good movement, I am sure ethereum will soon follow.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is not in the trend lately so I suggest to sell your coin and trade into another coin or if you have spare amount of cash then hodl your coins and wait until it suddenly move and as you wait, make another investment or trade in another coin or token.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

I think ethereum will rise high this year. because many are talking about ethereum and are increasingly interested in it. I am currently also holding ethereum and I also invest more and more I hold it more and more profits.
think positive ethereum be to the moon.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

I think that the ETH will also grow in price after some time after bitcoin. So I definitely hodl the ETH in my portfolio and look forward to the growth of its price.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Ethereum is a good coin of the year. your chance to get a big profit if you buy ethereum at a price below $ 500. I am sure that next year the ethereum will increase greatly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: