Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:53:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4384 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Happy to hold NEM and Utrust on my wallet, aside from great coins like BTC and ETH, this two are undervalued coin and I think it can also go high in the future. NEM and UTRUST offers a great technology that is worth holding for. I may not have higher profit today but I believe in the future it can be worth more than a Dollar.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

My choice: Neo, Eth, Eos, Icon, Knc, Btc, Bnb.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Happy to hold NEM and Utrust on my wallet, aside from great coins like BTC and ETH, this two are undervalued coin and I think it can also go high in the future. NEM and UTRUST offers a great technology that is worth holding for. I may not have higher profit today but I believe in the future it can be worth more than a Dollar.
Personally I also hold UTK because this coin is really potent and has already hit the $1 price. In the future this will be the best paid application for everyone because this project is working with a lot of partners and has a formal product for all users. I hope in the coming time when the market recovery UTK will reach $ 5 this year
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

These questions always come with another, "what is your risk to reward?"

The safest option for turning a profit is Bitcoin
In the altcoins, I'll take:

Neo or Eth for a safer long term option and ok gains (I've gone with Neo)
Neblio for a mid safe level and good returns
Blockport for a riskier level and large gains

Got more going but I won't spam my whole portfolio, those are my 3 if I had to choose a few
Xxxurrrad

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

My choice: Neo, Eth, Eos, Icon, Knc, Btc, Bnb.
Good list. All these coins are in my portfolio and I am sure that they will grow well before the end of this year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

oyster pearl (PRL) will explode after mainnet.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

Now, I'm just holding a little DBIX, Dero for my coins, I hope they can moon soon, and what do you think guys if I buy a little Stellar today? Any advice? maybe just hold for a month or 2 months. Is that good maybe 1.5 in 2 months? Or the others? (cheap coins please because this is my little investment  Grin)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

I like to hold ethereum right now it's becuause the price of the ethereum is high and for sure after few years they have chances to increase the price or this is one of the possible bitcoin. Im really happy because I invested to ethereum last few years ago and I invested again because I see the potential and for sure most of us are invested to ethereum because we can get more profit.
ledinasaliasi

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
For me, Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency for long term holdings. EThereum has great potential, it brings stability. It is very popular, most of the ICO projects use Ethereum as a platform, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will become very valuable cryptocurrency and bring a lot of profits to investors. The current price of Ethereum ranges from $ 677, this is a low price for a promising altcoin, we should buy before prices rebound.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

For me, I am going to HODL these top coins for long term: BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, LTC, XEM, DOGE, and MIOTA. There shouldn't be a single favorite coin when it comes to crypto currencies. It is recommended to diversify your portfolio to manage the risks involved in crypto investment. Do not forget to do your own research before investing in a coin - both fundamental and technical analysis.
Rinis

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

i m going to hold these coins in my portfolio for at least 1 more year:

Neblio
GVT
LUX
Shift

The most promising are for sure neblio and gvt. I´m also thinking about adding rebl and blockport. I like low marketcaps with a good Team and product instead of the biggger coins, cause i have not so much money to invest and shooting for the big gains Smiley
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

i usually don't hold too much altcoins in my wallet, i just invest ,in some 4 or 5 altcoins for long term investment, they are QTUM, ADA, ICX and XVG, these are altcoins have a lot of reputation at just the begining of this 2018, so as long as we keep holding to our new altcoins, they have the chance to rise faster at the end of this year, specially ADA, recently ADA is still being test on experiments but it is promising Altcoins that smart contracts can be used in real life in no far future.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

everything is pumping right now.
but it has not done yet in my opinion and we might see another ATH at this moment if people regains back their faithfullness on cryptocurrency.
so here is my list for you and consider it as a good investment in 2018;
1.ICX
2.SONM(Existing product will be made in June and Full Mainnet)
3.STRAT
4.QSP
5.ADA(It is good as an investment in short term,because we are seeing a lot of shills on the market)

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

everything is pumping right now.
but it has not done yet in my opinion and we might see another ATH at this moment if people regains back their faithfullness on cryptocurrency.
so here is my list for you and consider it as a good investment in 2018;
1.ICX
2.SONM(Existing product will be made in June and Full Mainnet)
3.STRAT
4.QSP
5.ADA(It is good as an investment in short term,because we are seeing a lot of shills on the market)

Oh man, you're late to inform this, maybe if I read this I will make an investment in SONM, STRAT or ADA and I just bought Stellar for 2 months. Hopefully, my portfolio can reach 1.5x for this coins. But, the important things let's all pray for all of coins and tokens can get a higher price this year  Grin
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

i would like to say waves and stratis is the best coins to hold for now
both are really great platform, and i think the price of waves and strat can reach x5 in this year
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Bitcoin and ETH of course because of the past correction I gain some profit and I think it will continue to reach the moon in the future. Just keep on believing with your coins because cryptocurrency will boom this year and in the coming years! let's enjoy this profitable market and a useful technology.
tiphares

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:39:42 AM by tiphares

a few coins & token besides btc i'm holding are: oyster prl & shl (have high hopes on these ones; i hope there will be no legal issues regarding the concept of accessing gpu & cpu power from site-visitors), sonm (just bought some a few minutes ago), bax, crpt (i really like the idea behind both of them: to enable banking services to a large fraction of the population who otherwise can't afford it), xrp, dgb, kin (not high hopes, due to high quantity etc.), xlm, etc.

i should buy some eos and aeternity as well.. maybe tomorrow or so   : )

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

ethereum and cardano (ADA), i really interest to invest in this coin. they always grows every year, i believe they will reach the highest price again, which before they hit in early of this year (ethereum for $1500 and cardano for $1), perhaps i will buy of them in the next week and hold them at least until end of this year.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Now at this time waves is the best coin for the hold.It is the valuable coin and its demand good.

Happy to HOLD waves right now.. it gonna $50+. so I think right now Waves is the perfect coin for HOLD.

so I suggest, you can buy waves and hold for 2019. I think you will gain more profit in your waves.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

I like to hold ethereum right now it's becuause the price of the ethereum is high and for sure after few years they have chances to increase the price or this is one of the possible bitcoin. Im really happy because I invested to ethereum last few years ago and I invested again because I see the potential and for sure most of us are invested to ethereum because we can get more profit.
Personally, I like ethereum and I invested in it for a long time. It's really a very strong project and a lot of people know it as much as bitcoin. I am sure that you believe so much in ETH, and you can see the potential behind it. I am sure that ETH price will increase more and more in the few months later and before that I will invest more in it as the price now is good for investment. People should invest in it too, I am sure they will make a huge profit in the next months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: