Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4382 times)
cellanadalam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

i prefer for ethereum and cardano (ADA) for my investment in this year. I bought it about 2 last month. i believe both will bring us some nice profit in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

CAT tokens by BitClave
My favorite blockchain project is BitClave. Nowadays everything we deal with is data. The data drive robotics and electronics, our laptops, servers and much more. A lot of things, actually! I know it’s hard to believe when you hear it for the first time, but the online ads market is worth more than $550b. And it’s also data! The big corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others collect our data and sell it to advertisers. We think we use the Internet for free, but it’s not like that! There’s nothing for free in this world. We pay for it when we buy products and services because businesses are forced to advertise their products. And they are forced to go to monopolists(Google, Facebook, etc.) So, BitClave is building a decentralized monetized search engine. They’ve already got a few projects working in test mode. Think of it yourself. We’ll own our data. And in case we want to reveal it we’ll get paid by businesses. It will be our money and not Google’s or Facebook’s. Our data will be stored on a blockchain, and we’re gonna have private keys to protect it. Think of it yourself. It's also good for businesses. For the first time in the history of advertising, they'll be able to control their expenses for marketing on the Internet. I guess this video explains their concept well. They also have a Telegram group. Bitclave (https://t.me/BitClaveCommunity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

I always would like to choose to hold and my favourite coins is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Many ico's now opened based on Ethereum platform. Bitcoin is good for both long term and short term investment. But Ethereum is good for long term investment. Both coins price are unstable now so now invest in these coins and wait till its prices increases. Surely the price will increase in near future. At that time we can sell the coins and earn good profit.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

I got few ones, if you are talking about the best one, then it is Wanchain. If I can add more, then Tron and EOS as big releases are coming shortly, so we may see good increase in the price
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Quantstamp, of course, i am more than confident in this coin at the moment, and i think that it is worth to hold it as long as the roadmap is being followed, just like it is happening at the moment.

Also, the team is very responsible, i think that this coin is a MUST.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

NEO is a very good altcoins that can be hold for long term profit, i am holding more than 10 NEO to hold in my wallet because i believe NEO will soon rise and defeat ETH to become the best in the future, moreover, NEO has potential to be pumped faster than other altcoins because they are supported by huge community of chinese, that is why i belive NEo will be success in the future.
Bitcoin has laid the foundation of this industry and only this asset was able to make people millionaire. none other digital currency has bring such large profits that can change the financial standard of a person dramatically the best is to invest in this coin and if it looks a way too expensive, buy it in fractions. Among altcoins, if don’t find any coin other than BCH which can make an investor really rich in a small duration of time.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

I got few ones, if you are talking about the best one, then it is Wanchain. If I can add more, then Tron and EOS as big releases are coming shortly, so we may see good increase in the price

it seems that the coin you suggest to hold it is very interesting and it seems also has a good potential, thank you once you have given the option for us all here about the good coins to be invested and held to be able to generate big profits for us all, hopefully the coin you suggest for us to choose is not wrong.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Sudden declines in recent days have all made us nervous. These declines are more suitable as an investmentable level since the Etherereum is more depreciated than Bitcoin. From these levels, after taking an ethera and waiting for a long time, you may smile at your face.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

i will go for bitcoin for a long term investment. even since market was fallin right now.  i still got profit from that time i buy it
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

All time my favourite coins is both bitcoin and Ethereum. Whereas bitcoin is good for both long term and short term. But Ethereum is good for long term investment. Always these two coins have high potential and promising coins to hold for long term. Now the price of both coins is very cheap buy now and hold the coins for future. Now all the coins have bright future in the coinmarketcap.
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

my favorate coin to hold is except bitcoin is ethereum because even this coin go hyip but it is still profitable even i make a short term trade.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

my favorate coin to hold is except bitcoin is ethereum because even this coin go hyip but it is still profitable even i make a short term trade.

What do you mean by HYIP? Ethereum is not about HYIP. Did you mean hype, maybe? Ethereum rules the dmart contract based money right now. And it won't change in middle term. It's a good coin to hold. But if you make better profit you should check out good Ethereum based tokens.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

From January 2018. I bought and hold 8 coins. that is BTC. ETH. XVG. NEO. LTC. GBX. ETC and XLM. I will hold all of them until the end of 2018. The total amount of investment is 25,000$. Hopefully by the end of 2018 my balance will be double or triple Grin.

My favorite coin to hold right now is both Bitcoin and ETH. The aim is profit maximization and both these coins are way too promising that more than 12million wallets are there in the Blockchain for Bitcoin and more than 1.2 million ETH wallets in the Blockchain. There are numerous benefits both of these technologies offer and investing in long run pays off.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:28 AM

Neo is the fav coin which has similar potential like eth in terms of growth and evolution of smart contracts so holding neo is potential coin
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

for now, my favorite coin / token is the token of the spectre.ai is SXDT. I noticed, SXDT has a fairly stable value, I think spectre.ai have good potential.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

im holding Aion right now, it's still undervalue and matt doing his job with great progress. i dont care with short price, because it's 2 years project. believe with interoperability. blockchain need that technology
Gery_jerry

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

which must be ETH I keep for a long time,
because ETH is very stable movement, in addition ETH is a platform for many new token tokens, so that the ETH will get even higher price
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

For now I choose to hold hold of some coins and tokens that I get from bounty. this is very profitable for myself. for example some coin is btc. ripple. neo and also cardano which until now still I keep
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is still at the top of my list for long time holding.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

My Favorit Coin:NEO! Now:53$
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: