Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4382 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I have different favorite coin and Im still holding this coin becaude I believe it will become very high the price in the next few monthd or years. But the most favorite coin that surely gives me high profit is the ethereum because I see to this coin become next bitcoin and they can have ability to manage all cryptocoin in the market. For sure ethereum is your favorite coin right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I think of course BTC and ETH.
And Iota, Waves, Modum, Smart Containers and Milc (Welt der Wunder) and perhaps Bitcore could be a good investment in the future. But do your own research.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

I think the coins to hodl this year are Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Ethereum classic and maybe two new coins. I will hodl Arcblock and PolicyPal. This two new coins have a good future in the sense that Arcblock is on a blockchain 3.0 and PolicyPal is a payment system to work like PayPal.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

Im conveniently hodling large caps coins such as ETH, TRX, ADA, and I'm also considering lo cap coins such as LEND, FUZEX, HBZ, ETN, DROP, BANCA, FSBT and finally REMME which I believe it has good potential its not a pump and dump and has strong community and developers that backup this amazing project.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

one coin to hodl right is Neo Tron and Iota all these three coins have tremendous growth in terms of developments and future growth and much more importantly they have tie-ups with many multinational companies and new smart contracts coming up in their blockchain
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I'll say between ETH, Nano , Ethos, or BNB. But since every person has their own opinion, why don't you just do your own research and decide it on your own? if you listen to the opinion of other people, and it crashed, don't you think it would be pretty annoying? in the other hand if you just pick your own coin (after you do your own research), and pretty confident in it, but still crashed, at least you won't feel so bad and no hate to the others. But still, in this market it won't be easy to find the gems, and if by any chance you found 1, usually it has high price already / huge market capitalizations. I'm pretty sure there are still few gems left, not really sure though.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

The Crypto market is in trouble, most people are slowly selling their coins, so do not buy new coins to buy and hold ETH or BTC, these are the two safest coins for you. if you invest in cryptanalysis.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

ETH is still the most potent penny now, they are suitable for us to hold for a long time. I hold this coin is extremely peace of mind and not worry too much when the market drops.

bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

My favorite coin to hodl right now is REMME .
You can only hold a coin when you have huge expectations from it . That is why i am holding REMME . REMME is still increasing in its volume and price and the process is going to be very successful according to me because many investments are going to be made on this coin . The coin has a very attractive project and one cannot beat the technology of security of this coin.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Eos, and ethereum of course, both of them are going to make more than x5 as soon as this shitty market ends, and i am going to be super confident on it after all
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

Ethereum and Litecoin are the coins I believe to have the brightest future. Both have successful projects behind them.
Ethereum with being used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs, opens new horizons in the financial market and hence make it a successful coin.
Litecoin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes is widely used for making transactions throughout the financial market. The transactions are also secure and identity of the sender and reciever is kept private. It is a good coin and one can expect good returns from it.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

In this time dividend coins are my favorites, so i can accumulate more  Grin
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Right now my favorite coin is USDT Grin I think that the best strategy during so bearish market is to get out of the crypto currency and buy some stable coin.

Yes, it is. USDT is the most stable coin and cannot manipulate the value. I think some best coin is also the best to HODL if they have a lot of volume and market capitalization.
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Well ,if you are talking about profitability.

Then i think that EOS is the best thing that you can buy to hold at the moment, because of the solid team behind it
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

Oyster Shell and Pearl are the ones I am holding longterm, very capable team snd big visions, potential disruptor of several markets

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

My main favourites are always bitcoin and ethereum for long term holding. In addition to these, I think iota and neo can be good choices.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:21:24 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:42:23 AM by crazycatwoman03

My main favourites are always bitcoin and ethereum for long term holding. In addition to these, I think iota and neo can be good choices.
Well, bitcoin and ethereum are always the best coins for holding because of their popularity, market volume and loyal whales. They may dump but always expect these two coins to have the higher options for holding compared to other coins. I have been holding too much coins in my wallet and I think that I already missed the opportunity to sell them at good prices and the opportunity to discover other coins. I only hope that their price rise again.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

If i have to choose only one, then definitely it's going to be bitcoin and nothing else. We have seen how bitcoin's market cap and price grows over the years and the demand of people is getting high almost every year. So if i will hold my bitcoin now, i believe that its market cap and price will even grow more than 20K$ last year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

My favorite coins to hold in the long run are Bitcoin and Ethereum,
these two coins are the best so I'm sure holding them for the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: