Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4384 times)
Mister11

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

I'm currently holding onto TWIST due to its staking inflation rate and the fact the project will solve a real problem (accessibility to the blockchain) once it releases its platform. Also they are planning to release masternodes soon so popularity will skyrocket potentially.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 03:23:57 AM by winterland

Still seen until now of course the most favorite is still BTC and ETH among the most people, and there is no reason to worry about the existing conditions, we are here in the middle of a journey that will lead to beautiful. It's better if we avoid a lot of things that smell scams and avoiding the coins that do not have a definite future, here depends on we examine many things till success.
Avoiding scams is relatively easy the only thing you need to do is to invest in coins with a high market cap and if you like to invest in icos then you need to really dedicate most of your time to find good coins it is likely that out of 20 projects that you research only one of the coins is going to pass all the filters needed so you to invest in it.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

Much depends on the profit that you want to receive in the future. If you are willing to wait more than 1 year and do not sell your cryptocurrency reserves, then buy Bitcoin and do not worry about losing money.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

When we talk about holding,  I trust more with bitcoin and ethereum as well.  Both are more popular thanbthe other coins. In really dont prefer to hold if the coins is not that good.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I always try to keep EOS and NEO in my wallet. I can even increase the amount. I think they will come to much better places
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

hacken, sc coin, sharder, aix, chx, npxs, auc, and wpr, esz, and ori. This is my bag for long term and hope for big gain.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

I always try to keep EOS and NEO in my wallet. I can even increase the amount. I think they will come to much better places
another one that I think the recommendation is Pundi-X Because we can benefit by storing Token NPXS every month will get dividend and of course this is very profitable
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

many are expressing the same question with your question. nor with the answer. I'm sure it will be much the same as what I will answer, because I keep picking the top 2 tokens on the market that is ethereum and bitcoin
Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
From all this list I like only two coins. And I think one more is a good choice, but I do not hold it myself. With confidence I will say that it is hoped that forks will grow a stupid idea.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

If there is a desire to earn a lot of money, then it is necessary to invest HODL in Ethereum, this is my favorite coin. Last year everything was different, there were more players and the income was higher. This year there are losses, but the profit of many is constantly growing.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

The top 3 altcoin that I think we should hold now is Ethereum, NEO and Monero. This is the 3 altcoin that I like so much, I learned about them very carefully. Eereereum is the most powerful altcoin, it is the parent of many ICOs, every day this altcoin has enormous trading volume. I believe in the future ETH will grow strongly. NEO is called the Chinese Ethereum, it has very fast speed, great support community, professional team. Monero is private, no one can find Monero trader information.

satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Favorite coins worthy of detention now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins are very good and promise to be held for the future. I like both these coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum have given me many advantages.
sercandrop

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

Favorite coins worthy of detention now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins are very good and promise to be held for the future. I like both these coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum have given me many advantages.

They don't give you 2x 3x too easily like altcoins Smiley
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

I keep holding a few future bright coin.Aion is my best favorite coin in this year.You know this token supply huge but token price really better If compared to other tokens.It price was 10$+ in December 2017.Aion is a decentralized blockchain.
Aion mainnet lunch: https://blog.aion.network/aion-mainnet-launch-kilimanjaro-22a2f4ff8087
Same goes with me. In the presence of so many crypto currencies, Bitcoin still looks like it has the future we all want. This is just because the technology has had a great history and we have witnessed the percentage of profit people earned so far by investing in Bitcoin. So I would say it will be far better to hodl Bitcoin that any other crypto. However if you want to have a diversified portfolio, keep ETH the second option.
sercandrop

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

I keep holding a few future bright coin.Aion is my best favorite coin in this year.You know this token supply huge but token price really better If compared to other tokens.It price was 10$+ in December 2017.Aion is a decentralized blockchain.
Aion mainnet lunch: https://blog.aion.network/aion-mainnet-launch-kilimanjaro-22a2f4ff8087
Same goes with me. In the presence of so many crypto currencies, Bitcoin still looks like it has the future we all want. This is just because the technology has had a great history and we have witnessed the percentage of profit people earned so far by investing in Bitcoin. So I would say it will be far better to hodl Bitcoin that any other crypto. However if you want to have a diversified portfolio, keep ETH the second option.

Bitcoin won't make you lose at least
ineedpivo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

If there is a desire to earn a lot of money, then it is necessary to invest HODL in Ethereum, this is my favorite coin. Last year everything was different, there were more players and the income was higher. This year there are losses, but the profit of many is constantly growing.
Ether is really a good investment. It will be more in demand when the Mining Protocol changes. So buy before this is good advice. I, too, by the way keep the ether in my portfolio Wink
sercandrop

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

Ether is really a good investment. It will be more in demand when the Mining Protocol changes. So buy before this is good advice. I, too, by the way keep the ether in my portfolio Wink

Yeah, big coins are always good investments but don't forget if you think long-term..
asdela

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

Thinking long-term, I think that ICX has great potential. It has had many hiccups that EVERY1 knows of, but they were not that major and many positive news out-weight easily the negative.
Still not many people are buying it, even tho big companies/funds are already in ICX so the "circ supply" at exactly this moment and for couple of weeks? is pretty small.

All in all, I feel(yes I feel like) that ICON has a bright future ahead of them.
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

ETH and NEO are the coins I believe to have the brightest future. Both have successful projects behind them.
Ethereum with being used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs, opens new horizons in the financial market and hence make it a successful coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: