Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4382 times)
raraibodas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

I've got a lot of faith in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and OmiseGo OMG I believe in its long term future. hold long-term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Of course it is bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, I don't see any coins worthy of our investment and keeping. You should see Ethereum has fallen below $300!
Navin1992

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

In this dip, Hold bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, monero.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Of course it is bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, I don't see any coins worthy of our investment and keeping. You should see Ethereum has fallen below $300!
Altcoin falls because BTC has suffered some heavy FUD. Investors fear Bitcoin will continue to fall to 3-4,000 $ so they have sold off Altcoin. Altcoin will be more profitable than Bitcoin if the market starts turning up and going up. Personally I prefer to hold altcoin more because it's cheaper and more profit opportunity, Just look at the top 10 altcoin and pick a few of them.

rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

The long term prospects of high quality financial blockchain projects are very green, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

for long term i choose ADA and TRX (tron)
sold all my eth to bought tron at low price
l

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

Lots of coins are worth holding but I could say that both ethereum and bitcoin always stand out. I believe that holding these would be the best preparation that we could have if ever the market recovers again. The value of these coins is increasing and it's a positive thing for us holders.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

for long term i choose ADA and TRX (tron)
sold all my eth to bought tron at low price
l
Agree with you if make ADA and TRX as long-term investments but I don't agree if I have to sell ETH because it is the opposite if we have a lot of funds then ETH is one of the tokens that must be bought now because the current ETH price is very low.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

And still, anyway, the best long - term investment is in Bitcoin. Getting rid of it is unwise, because in the future its value can reach 1.000.000$.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

i only believe with bitcoin, ethereum and ripple now
they are really good coin in coin marketcap. they are legend in crypto
Lim100

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

This is old post (april) but i think this question is actualy now to, for me now is better period for hold and invest in ETH, i hope ethereums future.
Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

i agree you in ETH and BTC, but XRP is so unlikely coin for me, but thets true - ripple to have pottential, but i dont like banks, and bank cryptocurrency to, ripple is good product for crypto markets future, becouse with ripple is easy transfers and cashout. + transfers from 1 exchange to 2exchange.
Lim100

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

i agree you in ETH and BTC, but XRP is so unlikely coin for me, but thets true - ripple to have pottential, but i dont like banks, and bank cryptocurrency to, ripple is good product for crypto markets future, becouse with ripple is easy transfers and cashout. + transfers from 1 exchange to 2exchange.

if you think so, i dont know why you dont like ripple Tongue , becouse you say ripple s good functions. with ripple is easy bullruns and cashouts, its good and bad to, but its reality, and if blockchain have future, want live in new reality. now in the world is new era of financial instituts, and new era for ripple and tether to, they are good and bad. but its life.

p.s. my favorite currency is ethereum.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

Until very recently it would have been best to hold Tether Cheesy Right now I am not sure, Alts are very low and could rally against BTC. But BTC could also go down more... uncertain times ahead
Spooly

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Gulden (NLG) for sure! So easy to profit in the long term, it's a super bargain as of now Smiley And just do a basic research and you will see how amazing the coin is, specially considering it's a 4+ years old coin already
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

BCC Coins. Now the BCC coin is decreasing if you want to recover again the first step is to pull all the BCC coins to the International Exchange Market which still provides BCC trading access this also aims to secure the BCC assets

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

My favorite coin to hold right now is Ethereum because for me Ethereum has a future that's why I hold Ethereum and we know that Ethereum now is very cheap I  have a reason to buy more then hold it first and I wait for the price of Ethereum will rise up again
vovannovig2

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very promising!
2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!

The following projects are also undervalued, but their rating after my analysis is lower than those of the previous 3.

4 ) Monoeci (XMCC) - The price fell because the team went on vacation. In September, good news is expected to grow.
5 ) XP - Very interesting project, which is strongly supported in Japan.
6 ) Burst (BURST) - mining HDD
7 ) Espers (ESP) - Starts the POS v3
8 ) IntenseCoin (ITNS) - They rebranded, different from other offers on the market
9) UCOM - United Crypto Community - The project is risky, but you can buy for an amount that is not a pity.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very promising!
2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!

The following projects are also undervalued, but their rating after my analysis is lower than those of the previous 3.

4 ) Monoeci (XMCC) - The price fell because the team went on vacation. In September, good news is expected to grow.
5 ) XP - Very interesting project, which is strongly supported in Japan.
6 ) Burst (BURST) - mining HDD
7 ) Espers (ESP) - Starts the POS v3
8 ) IntenseCoin (ITNS) - They rebranded, different from other offers on the market
9) UCOM - United Crypto Community - The project is risky, but you can buy for an amount that is not a pity.

I don't know much about other altcoin you listed but I definitely know about the coin on your #1 list which you tagged as a very promising coin and I will seize this opportunity to advice all newbie an inexperience crypto currency traders and investors to always do their own research after they are been advice or told a project/coin is promising or good for investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: