Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135216 times)
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

I agree with you if we see the current market conditions are indeed down and I think this is what makes OIO prices difficult to rise but we must be optimistic that in the near future the price can rise

OIO has 15,537 holders and 3,784 transactions, holders and transactions are not balanced meaning that most users prefer to store their tokens in the wallet
When you think the price of a token will rise, the holder also sells their tokens so the real pump will never happen

it's better than many transactions but only a dump. if indeed investors prefer holding this will be good because they are aware that this project has potential.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:44:59 AM

I agree with you if we see the current market conditions are indeed down and I think this is what makes OIO prices difficult to rise but we must be optimistic that in the near future the price can rise

OIO has 15,537 holders and 3,784 transactions, holders and transactions are not balanced meaning that most users prefer to store their tokens in the wallet
When you think the price of a token will rise, the holder also sells their tokens so the real pump will never happen

it's better than many transactions but only a dump. if indeed investors prefer holding this will be good because they are aware that this project has potential.

I guess everybody are still in "wait and see attitude" with crypto markets since we are all aware that timing is the key to make any profitable trade but with the case of OIO, I think holders are waiting for more news update that could generate a nice ROI for them in the future.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:48:36 AM

I guess everybody are still in "wait and see attitude" with crypto markets since we are all aware that timing is the key to make any profitable trade but with the case of OIO, I think holders are waiting for more news update that could generate a nice ROI for them in the future.

Maybe that's one reason because I see Bitmart has enough volume for OIO If they are waiting for an appropriate exchange, then this is the right time to sell, but in fact they still hold the token.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:57:01 AM

Maybe that's one reason because I see Bitmart has enough volume for OIO If they are waiting for an appropriate exchange, then this is the right time to sell, but in fact they still hold the token.
sell tokens at prices far lower than ICO? I don't think investors will do that, they will prefer to hold back and observe developments
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:11:31 AM

sell tokens at prices far lower than ICO? I don't think investors will do that, they will prefer to hold back and observe developments
That is certain because investors will not rush to sell and prefer to hold back I think so as an investor must have high patience but not all investors are so
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:55:42 PM

That is certain because investors will not rush to sell and prefer to hold back I think so as an investor must have high patience but not all investors are so

Moreover, current prices are very cheap compared to ICO prices so investors will lose if they sell now
Those who sell tokens are currently mostly bounty participants not investors
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:03:10 AM

Great to see OIO having a good trading stats for the past 24 hours and reached a volume of more than $1 million and hope this trend will more likely to continue. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/online/
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:18:21 AM

Great to see OIO having a good trading stats for the past 24 hours and reached a volume of more than $1 million and hope this trend will more likely to continue. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/online/
Currently its listed in only 3 different exchanges but not from top 10 whos volume is huge enough to drive the price to increase we need exchanges like Coinbene or Huobi atleast and the price Im sure will go to the moon.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 719

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:46:42 AM

Currently its listed in only 3 different exchanges but not from top 10 whos volume is huge enough to drive the price to increase we need exchanges like Coinbene or Huobi atleast and the price Im sure will go to the moon.

There are many options to the moon and I agree the team is using the current method ,if you see price movements continue to rise x2 since December 2018

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:26:50 AM

It's a pity that OIO isn't listed on the top 10 exchanges but even so we have to remain optimistic and hopefully in the near future it can be listed on exchanges like Coinbene or Huobi we'll see
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:10:50 PM

It's a pity that OIO isn't listed on the top 10 exchanges but even so we have to remain optimistic and hopefully in the near future it can be listed on exchanges like Coinbene or Huobi we'll see

In its own time, OIO will be listed in a more decent exchange as long as it will continue to be developed and be supported by the community and I also think we should not be in a hurry with such listing since the project is still in its early stage.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:13:58 PM

I heard the online.io team will not add new exchanges until their platform is released. so it will take longer until we see a new market for OIO.

but the good thing is maybe by increasing trading volume, the team will be easier to publish OIO tokens in the big market later.
I hope OIO listing in binance ...
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:25:08 PM

I wonder sometimes the volume is high up to 1 million USD then down only 1-2k USD is this called fake volume  or the robot works in it  Huh
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

I wonder sometimes the volume is high up to 1 million USD then down only 1-2k USD is this called fake volume  or the robot works in it  Huh

Technically those data maybe correct but I must admit a sudden and sharp downfall in trading overnight would be very unusual. It could also be the works of bots on it. Smiley
gstant1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:56:32 AM

Just wondering, I like the concept of OIO and what it hopes to achieve but there are some anomaly's that I see with this project.

Maybe a non-staff high ranked member here can give their input an possible reasons for the below?

If some of you could it would be very much appreciated. 

Here is what I find strange (I am not making any accusations just pointing out some things that I have observed)

Their ICO was apparently sold out, over $50 Million USD, and their ERC20 contract has over 15 thousand addresses https://etherscan.io/token/0xa3efef1a1e3d1ad72b9d0f4253e7c9c084c2c08b

And they are following their road-map and afaik have not missed any deadlines.

Most ICO ratings websites gave them 4+ stars, so again very good.

So reading the above you would think, all good this is a project with legs and with some potential.

But.....

1.  No one seems to talk about the project online?
2.  Their Telegram has 23 thousand members but there is NEVER any conversation about the project, and nothing close to any in-depth conversations, just the odd comment here or there?
3.  They have 38 thousand followers on Twitter but no one talks or has conversations there either? 
4.  On their Facebook page there are posts that receive 2 or 3 thousand likes but no one comments?  And most of the likes are seemingly from India.  (TBH it actually looks like they have paid a click farm for the Facebook likes)

So with that said, can some please explain why this would be? 
Does anyone else notice the same?
Is anyone posting in this thread actually invested in OIO?

Thank you.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

investors sell below ico prices, it could happen if investors need money for certain needs or investors see better tokens for investment, because the OIO market growth is too slow.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gstant1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 02:59:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

If anyone has any questions about the project or wants to hear the latest news i suggest you join our Telegram group where we post information.
We are currently working very hard on the public blockchain along with the Mobile solution for the application which will include also a Residential VPN which will remove any censorship from any country in the world, even from China, Russia, etc. When we will release the VPN it will be connected to over 30M residential IPs and offer IPs from any country and city in the world.
Regarding the Exchange, until we are not ready with the full solution we are not interested in listing the token. We are very confident that once we release the solution it will be used by Millions of people and demand for the token will be very big. We prefer doing the solution first then focus on exchanges.
Our Extensions for Browsers has already over 20,000 active users and it's growing daily natural without any paid marketing. Once we have the full solution we will also start our global marketing campaign which we expect to bring at least 1M users in the first month.

Best regards
Can you explain why you have paid followers in both Facebook and Twitter?

In Facebook it is VERY obvious, a post gets 1300 likes and they are all from people from India or poor countries, so you are obviously paying them.

And you need to explain why to remove the scam cloud hanging above your heads. 

Also why is there no development updates?

A medium article every 2 weeks is hardly an update.
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 12:45:47 AM

Still no answers? lol
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:45:41 AM

Still no answers? lol
Developer online.io last active March 02, 2019, 08:09:24 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1927414
But if you want to ask more question you can ask via telegram group https://t.me/OnlineIO

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:10:27 PM

As I recall, this was a project that could reach $ 50 million from ICO, but the development was very slow with market prices below ICO prices, even now there is almost no trading volume for this token. Does this project still have a future?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: