Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135213 times)
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

even I don't need to be clear... but I will... I have 1 Bitcointalk account... 1 twitter and 1 telegram... I'm easy to find and have never made a fake account.... I'm trying to help other not get scammed like Seb has done to us in the past

Twitter follow me  @MusclePump1
telegram always open to chat @MusclePump

so who is getting scammed!! would online.io be a scam and have people from BANCOR want to have a relationship with them!! what do you call scam!! there should be a reason to justify your statements you cant just come in here and blast a project with a future and expect it too be accepted.. have you ever tried to solve any problems in your life ? why would you come in here and make claims you cant stand by... Online.io is gain good grounds in europe and the road map speaks for it!! what is scam ? do you even no what scam means!! stop blasting unnecessary... 

they will collect money from ICO.. sell tokens on exchanges and put out a shit product that will go nowhere...
you can see CEO's other projects that did the same exact thing....

Have you read about the CEO behind Online.io ? you should!!

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ActiveNumbers

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

even I don't need to be clear... but I will... I have 1 Bitcointalk account... 1 twitter and 1 telegram... I'm easy to find and have never made a fake account.... I'm trying to help other not get scammed like Seb has done to us in the past

so who is getting scammed!! would online.io be a scam and have people from BANCOR want to have a relationship with them!! what do you call scam!! there should be a reason to justify your statements you cant just come in here and blast a project with a future and expect it too be accepted.. have you ever tried to solve any problems in your life ? why would you come in here and make claims you cant stand by... Online.io is gain good grounds in europe and the road map speaks for it!! what is scam ? do you even no what scam means!! stop blasting unnecessary...  

I'm idiot and I'm gay I eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm all full of shit, my brain is full of shit, I talk shit, my life is shit, I am just a piece of shit

ok musclepump we don't need to know your private things leave your personal fetishes for yourself.......................

For musclepump: you seem to like Elixir very much, elixir is down by 95% from its maximum price, is elixir a scam too because the price goes down?  Cheesy your arguments are so patetic you are a very ridiculous person

continue copy pasting your scam no one will pay you

the only scam here is you musclepump aka space cowboy aka dan the man aka LGBTQ aka joeybeaver1. You think people are stupid? Your scam was exposed already long time ago for those people don't know here is how it works:

musclepump creates fake accounts and spreads FUD with them
musclepump contacts members from the community he is scamming requesting money to shut up
if he is not paid he will keep copy pasting the same FUD, fake information and irrational attacks until someone pays him to shut up

here is musclepump caught doing his scam after spreading FUD https://i.imgur.com/SjL0e8H.png

here is the real musclepump https://i.imgflip.com/1z1d8q.jpg this is the loser right there

this person is a loser in life he can't make any good of his own life because he is a shit person and he makes this way, scamming communities  with FUD to get paid to shut up. For this wish online.io community don't fall for the same trap!

I'm idiot and I'm gay I eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm all full of shit, my brain is full of shit, I talk shit, my life is shit, I am just a piece of shit.

For musclepump: you seem to like Elixir very much, elixir is down by 95% from its maximum price, is elixir a scam too because the price goes down?  Cheesy your arguments are so patetic you are a very ridiculous person CAN YOU ANSWER THIS?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

the only scam here is you musclepump aka space cowboy aka dan the man aka LGBTQ aka joeybeaver1. You think people are stupid? Your scam was exposed already long time ago for those people don't know here is how it works:

musclepump contacts members from the community he is scamming requesting money to shut up
if he is not paid he will keep copy pasting the same FUD, fake information and irrational attacks until someone pays him to shut up

here is musclepump caught doing his scam after spreading FUD https://i.imgur.com/SjL0e8H.png

here is the real musclepump https://i.imgflip.com/1z1d8q.jpg this is the loser right there

this person is a loser in life he can't make any good of his own life because he is a shit person and he makes this way, scamming communities  with FUD to get paid to shut up. For this wish online.io community don't fall for the same trap!
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

the more some try to say something wrong about people at that point you realize not everyone have a life, just looking for who to take down with them!! may be they failed in trying to achieve and that now has to be everyone faults!!! Online.io  Smiley continue with the success run hope you reach hard cap soon
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:03 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:39:24 AM by musclepump

seriously team.. how many brand new account are you going to make to try and make me look bad, try to pump up your new scam.....

literally 1 person behind all these brand-new accounts.... stop making it so obvious SEB
ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

I'm idiot and I'm gay I eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm all full of shit, my brain is full of shit, I talk shit, my life is shit, I am just a piece of shit

ok musclepump we don't need to know your private things leave your personal fetishes for yourself.......................

For musclepump: you seem to like Elixir very much, elixir is down by 95% from its maximum price, is elixir a scam too because the price goes down?  Cheesy WHY YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? your arguments are so patetic you are a very ridiculous person

MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

seriously team.. how many brand new account are you going to make to try and make me look bad, try to pump up your news scam.....

literally 1 person behind all these brand-new accounts.... stop making it so obvious SEB

you dont want new guys around... any problem with new accounts ?
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

The Internet needs a way to protect users privacy and also safe guard users from bullies, cyber crime!! Online.io is a project i believe would help make the internet surfing more friendly!! been following the project for a while they have been showing good input to make online.io a success!!! personally i love what they propose and support it

ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

MUSCLEPUMP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh WHERE ARE YOU?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? I ASKED QUESTION!!!!!

For musclepump: you seem to like Elixir very much, elixir is down by 95% from its maximum price, is elixir a scam too because the price goes down?

WHY YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

musclepump

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

SEB... stop trying to hide behind brand new account and divert the attention elsewhere.... why don't you tell us.. why are you leaving your other DEAD projects for this new ICO... you already failed 2 projects and people lost a lot of money... why would anyone give you money again?
ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

all people open twitter from musclepump: https://twitter.com/MusclePump1 ALL RETWEETS FROM ELIXIR

elixir is down 95% from max price is elixir scam too?HuhHuhHuh?

CAN YOU EXPLAIN MUSCLEPUMP

no need to rush to delete all the retweets musclepump i have screenshots now that prove you support elixir even you have tshirt have many screenshots now gonna expose your elixir scam too to all people

ELIXIR IS DOWN 95%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU EXPLAIN MUSCLEPUMP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

WAITING ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!
musclepump

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:34:02 AM

all people open twitter from musclepump: https://twitter.com/MusclePump1 ALL RETWEETS FROM ELIXIR

no need to rush to delete all the retweets musclepump i have screenshots now that prove you support elixir even you have tshirt have many screenshots now gonna expose your elixir scam too to all people

ELIXIR IS DOWN 95%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU EXPLAIN MUSCLEPUMP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

WAITING ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

that why its such a good time to buy.. thanks for the advertising dev.....

and I've never called MNE or ARTE a scam because the price is DOWN... I called it a scam because YOU, sell tokens, put out a garbage product and leave people with zero communion unless your trying to sell more coins with another shit product...
ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

WAITING ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

For musclepump: you seem to like Elixir very much, elixir is down by 95% from its maximum price, is elixir a scam too because the price goes down?  Cheesy your arguments are so patetic you are a very ridiculous person

CAN YOU ANSWER MUSCLEPUMP?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASKED QUESTION!!!!

ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

WAITING ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!
ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

BREAKING NEWS!

Musclepump is dev from elixir scam! he scammed all investors coin is down 95%

Musclepump hold yourself to your chair I'm gonna spread on elixir forum the scam you are and expose you I also have many elixir investors contacting me that they were scammed and lost TRILLIONS of dollars!!

ALREADY PREPARING MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MANY SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SCAM IS GOING TO BE EXPOSED! NO MORE!
ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:18 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 01:31:56 AM by ActiveNumbers

MUSCLEPUMP NO WORRIES! I'm honest person just trying to help people not fall for scams, I will expose all your elixir scams.

There is a way you can stop my right to speak the TRUTH and FACTS and stop me from exposing your elixir scam and that you are dev from elixir, you know what is it?HuhHuh?? musclepump you know what is it?Huh?

YES THAT'S RIGHT!!! 500 BTC!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

YES SEND 500 BTC NOW OR YOUR ELIXIR SCAM WILL BE EXPOSED! I HAVE SCREENSHOT FROM YOU SAYING YOU ARE DEV!

YOU ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED!

OH AND WAIT IF YOU WANT ME TO DELETE ALL MY PAST POSTS..... THAT I CAN MAKE DISCOUNT FOR YOU ONLY 750 BTC INSTEAD OF 1000!!! SUMMER DISCOUNT ONLY!

ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

tick tack tick tack tick tack....... ELIXIR IS GOING DOWN!

YOUTUBE VIDEO IN THE MAKING! Musclepump I feel sorry for you, too bad you can't pay the 500 BTC HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not expose your elixir scam and that you are elixir dev and you were gonna make me save some of my time!

BUT BECAUSE I'M HONEST PERSON AND I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND FACTS AND I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE I HAVE TO EXPOSE ALL YOUR SCAMS

MUCH MORE TO COME!
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:35:53 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Online

ActiveNumbers

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

MUSCLEPUMP WHERE ARE YOU?Huh? WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?Huh?? I MISS YOU! TALK TO ME!

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

it seems his pre sale is still ongoing, how many results have been obtained for now is hopefully all goes well up to ico and can achieve targeted results.

lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

it seems his pre sale is still ongoing, how many results have been obtained for now is hopefully all goes well up to ico and can achieve targeted results.

they are already on track with the roadmap, i belive they will achieve all  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: