Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135213 times)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

Hey guys, we are working on the project and once we release the solution to public there will be some big exchanges listing!
Sorry,you are an official support?This is good news, tell me there are approximate dates when you publish a list of new exchanges?Thanks.
Yes, this is very encouraging news. Hopefully, everything will run smoothly until the distribution is complete, and a big market appears and hopefully tokens will also get high prices as expected.

This debate raises someone and gives good news, and good news will always be looked forward to, even though I am not participating in ONLINE participants but surely the success of the project is enough to make all the supporters happy.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osuala

Activity: 33
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

Can you please tell us when you intend to distribute second token to investors, how long do we have to wait before OIO  will get to second exchange, so we can get our tokens distributed to us?
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

Has the distribution been done here? And how are the results obtained by the participants? Hopefully, as expected, get many benefits as expected.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Still no news about exchanges? This is really strange .its 50mil$ project.

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

do not need to feel surprised, something like this is common in the ICO project,
we just need to be patient more and wait for the progress of the Online OIO

Fu Mei Mei

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

although the bounty hunter will be paid after 3 months since ICO ends and investors will be paid in several batch but this has no positive impact on OIO prices on the market so I think this strategy is useless
although this strategy has proved useless but some ICO dev have always blamed the bounty hunter as dumper Cry
ashaksagnis

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

although the bounty hunter will be paid after 3 months since ICO ends and investors will be paid in several batch but this has no positive impact on OIO prices on the market so I think this strategy is useless
although this strategy has proved useless but some ICO dev have always blamed the bounty hunter as dumper Cry
They told that bounty tokens will be paid early november. So maybe this week.  Huh

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

They told that bounty tokens will be paid early november. So maybe this week.  Huh

Admins in their tele group have confirmed that The bounty token will be distributed this week and final spreadsheet will be made available during this period
givary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

Admins in their tele group have confirmed that The bounty token will be distributed this week and final spreadsheet will be made available during this period
this is good news if the distribution is going to take place soon this is the thing that is waiting for the participants who join here, and we wish you the best, hopefully the token prices will be as expected and promised by the team.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

this is good news if the distribution is going to take place soon this is the thing that is waiting for the participants who join here, and we wish you the best, hopefully the token prices will be as expected and promised by the team.
yeah right, the thing that is really feared is when the price of the token decreases when it has been listed in a market and is far from the price of ico.
well, all of that I feel is fair, but hopefully the token price is not far from the price of the ico. and a large volume of markets.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

yeah right, the thing that is really feared is when the price of the token decreases when it has been listed in a market and is far from the price of ico.
well, all of that I feel is fair, but hopefully the token price is not far from the price of the ico. and a large volume of markets.
in the end the expected day came, of course, of course, the participants couldn't wait for all that and hopefully, the distribution process could run smoothly.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
ashaksagnis

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

Hah, and that we will do with these tokens? theres no volume on exchanges. Worthless tokens.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

blaming the bounty hunter for dumping problems doesn't seem right. because basically the allocation for bounty campaigns is very small compared to the total tokens used for sales bonuses. they should not give a big bounty from the start if they don't want to be dumped.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Hi there!

I think the low price is the fault of traders because they manipulate the market. As for useless and useful tokens, it depends on the product and marketing, you know. Nowadays we often pay for the development and waiting for produce. Before ICO's time, there were reverse side.

Thank you,
Best wishes!

Hah, and that we will do with these tokens? theres no volume on exchanges. Worthless tokens.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

do not need to feel surprised, something like this is common in the ICO project,

this has been more than 3 months since ico ended, but they have not succeeded in listing this token in one of the top exchanges, I think they have enough money to pay the fees. this is really weird

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

I agree with you @kurniawan05, but sometimes it is not just about money, there are other factors that influence the speed when it comes to listing a new project, patience.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

this has been more than 3 months since ico ended, but they have not succeeded in listing this token in one of the top exchanges, I think they have enough money to pay the fees. this is really weird
Today in the group I saw an advertisement about adding to a new exchange in the near future, the question in time is of course how long the developers will do.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Hello. What about distribution Bounty tokens? When it will be? Maybe who knows? What team does not announce any news? Sad...
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

@diimazavr I think we're going to have to wait some more time, I do not want to think bad but we'll see what happens.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

indeed you have to be patient and believe that the team will definitely do their best and we look forward to the good news from the team for the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: