Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
pastelbasah

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??
yes, you are right. end of this some airdrop there is a scam. I love the airdrop. free coins are given free of charge and registration to get it easy.
since joining october last year, my income is 3.5 million for the first month of airdrop form. and I am very happy at the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

I was one who always follows the airdrop. However, it is true that many people said that the airdrop nowadays many who scam. of course, it depends how we chose it. If only haphazardly then it might just get the scam only. But if hope on airdrop alone I think is something that is difficult to quickly get big results.

coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:50 AM

I joined a lot of airdrops recent few months. Most of them pay only very little coins, which does not worth too much. Some only worth a few cents or a few dollars. And some project does not even send you airdrop coins. But there are two or three good ones that I participated, the coins worth some money now.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

Personally i gave up on airdrops,cuzz you will get maybe 40%of them,and around 3%of them 40 will be real projects ,not a scam.and another 0.1% maybe will be successful.Not worth it,lif to know that requirments ar growing as well.Making fake account to thrash them is the only option

fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

I think air droplets are not a scam, but coins are distributed only after following the rules they have created, so even if the amount you get small at least it adds to your income.
sometimes simply registering on the airdrop bounty becomes exploited by some irresponsible people on fake ICO projects to deceive their investors, and I think that makes it different when registering it by paying
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

I try to participate in all promising airdrops, but getting coins from only a third of them. Very often it happens that after others get their coins, I do not find myself in the lists to receive and it's very insulting. So I did not receive a coin from the projects ShipChain, Rebellious, Hawala, Polymath and many others ...
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

I try to participate in all promising airdrops, but getting coins from only a third of them. Very often it happens that after others get their coins, I do not find myself in the lists to receive and it's very insulting. So I did not receive a coin from the projects ShipChain, Rebellious, Hawala, Polymath and many others ...

Not only you, there are many people facing the same situation not getting Airdrop from the good companies. Some companies want to collect only people information and they will hide the people by not paying bounties to them. Some people are making decent money with the Airdrops but it is impossible to keep track of every Airdrop where they are listing.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Really? Only small part of airdrop is scam? I don't think the same like you Smiley. IMO, I think almost airdrops are scam and the left airdrop token will never being listed on any exchange Smiley).

I don't trust any airdrop on the internet, beside, as I know, airdrop is banned in this forum so if you join airdrop in here, your account will be tagged Smiley)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

Airdrops are not a scam but most of the Airdrops program is rewarded in worthy less token so peoples are not interested to join in Airdrop program. But some potential platform are make much profit so it depends on our choosing ability. All the Airdrops are creating the signal in upcoming technology so this useful to invest in right platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
masterofnone78

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

My current income from airdrop? None. But if you choose wisely, you probably have a chance for some profit.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

I believe in what you heard Smiley. Almost airdrops are trash and scam. Don't waste your time to participate in any airdrop although it seem legit or not. You should know that a lot of members in this forum have to work hard everyday to earn money from cryptocurrency so you think you can earn huge amount of money by apply for airdrop only? I don't think so Smiley

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

Of course not all airdrops are scam but people often don't wanna join airdrop just because they can't earn much money from airdrop although they joined truthworthy airdrops so people often prefer to join bounty campaign to collect free token and it's a much better way than airdrop Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████