Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

You know you can check people MEW wallet right?
Look at someone who often participates in airdrops, check his wallet and see how much he actually gets from doing that.
From my point of view. Its not a lot

when we follow a bounty that most people expect is to get paid a high or appropriate to the work it does. When someone follows Airdrop, they just register and follow some instructions given by managers like joining telegram, twitter, facebook, it is a very easy job and we get very little pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

You will only get few coins from airdrop, it is worth of no effort you did by joining airdrops...but be careful many pishing use airdrop and also many scam and not valuable coin use airdrop too. Why dont you join bounty campaign for your additional income? It will worth of coins than joining airdrop...airdop's coin will only full your wallet in the small amount, and i bet you will find difficulty when you want to sell thet coin, unless you hold it for more than a year

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

study the market carefully, scammers are becoming more experienced and it becomes more difficult to understand them. If you have a lot of free time and you do not feel sorry that I can continue to hope that the landing you prineset good money but my opinion is that it is a waste of time
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

maybe you like to collect various coins to fill your mew wallet and it is a good way to do so you can get much of tokens in your wallet. I don't think that this is worth for you but if you want to earn money then this is not recommended because you cannot get much money. it is better to join in bounty campaign so you can get many tokens at the end of the campaign and I guess that you can earn much money from the tokens.
plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

My experience shows that from the air drop does not go anything sensible in fact. Cach it does not count yes, and if it does, then I do not consider it to be useful to anyone at all.
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Airdrop these are very complicated and confusing. They come out with good mission only to fail  at the end in meeting up with their promises. Most of them even collect your details and get your wallo hacked.
Airdrops now is very risky
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

When people  say airdrops are scams, sometimes, they either mean the rewards are not tangible or worth the time they invested in them. Airdrops can be very rewarded sometimes especially if there was no ICO for the project. 50$ is reasonable for an airdrop for me.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

In as much as I do not like airdrops and don't participate in them, I still believe that there are some of them that are good and participant get good rewards from it although it might not be as reasonable as the amount you get from doing bounty but some of them are worth participating in. Take your time to do a very good research of available airdrops and you might be lucky to find a good one to participate in and even earn reasonable reward at the end.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

i got a lot money from airdrop.. but some of airdrops are scam.. all you need to do is to choose wisely your airdrop.. do not worry because you dont need to invest money on airdrop.. but many airdrop giving airdrops and you can get a lot money from that... like in hydro.. i got a lot of benefits from hydro.. all you need to do is research about your airdrop that you joining.
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

I started joining airdrop last year, And i appriciate what airdrop does to my life i earned money doing the simple task and without investment.
And you can't say that airdrop is a scam, As long as they don't get money from you,
Sometimes many people say's that airdrop is a scam because they wait for a long time and didn't list on exchange and have a value.
Airdrop means free of investment, And you get this with doing the simple task. I suggest before you entering or participating on any airdrop please DYOR and look if this is created by trustworthy companies.
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

airdrop is the simple and easy ways to get free money (crypto).
although almost airdrops is scam, i can get a lot of free money, almost $ 2000 from airdrop in 2017

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

Hate airdrops don't like them mostly fake only when the project is solid and has gone through ico and decide to airdrop token holders but you later figure out the airdrop is mostly not worth more that $20. Only few I mean really few airdrop is worth it.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Many of the airdrops this year are frauds. I spend a lot of time completing the airdrops, and the rewards I get are very small (some airdrops don't assign any rewards)! I am disappointed with the airdrop!

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

To talk about airdrop I'm not passionate about them, as they are the scammers of the fraudulent ICO, if sbanj join the airdrop it is you help the scammers.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

I'll be a bit personal on this one. Airdrops have never given me some good $$$. Half the time I'm signing up to airdrops whose tokens are almost worthless or they're of very low value. Apart from Hydro which I think made a lot of people 'rich', I've not seen any airdrop of good worth out there.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Many of the airdrops this year are frauds. I spend a lot of time completing the airdrops, and the rewards I get are very small (some airdrops don't assign any rewards)! I am disappointed with the airdrop!

A lot of them are scams and nothing more. You spend time, energy and data that isn't free filling those forms, and in the end you get nothing out of them. Reason I'm now very circumspect and selective of airdrops I sign up for, so I don't get myself angry for unnecessarily.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Airdrops is not a very profitable business. And the amount of SCAM is as much as SCAM among the ICO and bounty companies
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Is this a serious post? Or just some post to rack up your rank.
Please look through the forums and DYOR or ask a more elaborate question

Have I broken the rules .. ?? Please forgive me if this is a tiredness. I made this topic just want all my friends who might want to share some of their experience about Airdrop with me.

REGARDS

You know what, there are many higher ranked members around here they always try to prove that they are superior by saying this kind of things, don't listen to them you posted what you wanted to know.

And about the airdrops many of them are really fraud and just do the campaigns to scam more people but you can always sort them out by doing through research.

I like to take part in community projects airdrop, there's small chance for being scammed there.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

Many scam airdrops these days and there are only few legit airdrops, but they only give you a small amount which more like cents, just don't focus only in airdrops, better to do bounty campaigns they will give you high amount of tokens. 

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Airdrops are a nice way to reach thousands of people and are a good way to learn crypto if you are still new.
Some airdrops can give you some profit, but it will cost some time to find these valuable airdrops.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███