Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
fakerhunia

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

I think there are about 70 to 80 airdrop scams in about 100 airdrop. So, do a selective airdrop task, you are probably spending time on the airdrop scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

a small scam? so how much do you generate from airdrop, or I change the question of the 10 airdrops you follow how many succeed, and how many fail, I think most of the airdrop is just useless coins, not the intent to vilify but I have a wallet filled with piles coins are useless, no value, I think the bounty program gives better results.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??
Airdrop is not a scam. You need to get that straight. All i know that the reward is always small compared to bounty campaigns.
If you can get a good projects that pays Airdrop like "PAL" and partake in their Aidrop, you will surely be paid your Airdrop.

But all you need to know is that aidrop is NOT A SCAM. The solution is getting a good project.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

Airdrops are good source of additional token here in this forum however most of airdops are not legit and scam. Sometimes airdops are made for phishing begginers here in crypto world but we could not erase in our mind that sometimes there good and legit airdops that exists in this forum. For me airdops are not bad as others thinking if you are wisely and clever to choose a good airdrops probably to earn additional token in airdops.
Well, they were good sources of income but currently i don't think they are worth more anymore. Especially now that the market has been looking very bad for everything. Bounty campaigns are also getting somehow not quite rewarding anymore. We're in an abyss...

arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

some of airdrops now are scam unlike before some of airdrops are legit and paying I earned almost $2,000 in Blue Token and Im very happy on that day.
I suggest before joining any airdrops make a research if that airdrops is legit you can search it in  telegram or in social medias account
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

some of airdrops now are scam unlike before some of airdrops are legit and paying I earned almost $2,000 in Blue Token and Im very happy on that day.
I suggest before joining any airdrops make a research if that airdrops is legit you can search it in  telegram or in social medias account

Blue Token? Never heard about it. It is surely a scam. But people can still make money with scam. Scam doesn't mean that you can't make any profits. But more people are going to lose money.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Airdrop campaigns are currently mostly unprofitable and profitable. My advice is that instead of joining the airdrop, the bounty is a good choice to make a profit. Profit from bounty is always much higher than airdrop and will also take longer to make bounty than airdrop.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Typically, airdrops are handled by copywriters and rewriters, and in smaller numbers, ordinary people. In order to collect initial investment capital. After that, usually go to ICO. Obviously where the benefits are greater. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Airdrop is a real scam. Of the thousands of airdrops, one or two really good ones can get, but you will not find out about them so simply. Therefore, participating in whole airdrops, you will simply lose time. Plus many airdrops include the passage of KYC. So in addition to wasting your time, you also give your documents. So think twice, before participating in airdrops.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Last year was a really good income from airdrops. There are still airdrops that are paying.
Those with a higher rank can earn more of course.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

In this forum we always applied on airdrop most of them are scams but we get small amount of tokens on other airdrop those who had, but it doesnt mean we stop on it who knows we got lucky they gave us big amount, all we have to is to register on them after wait until they give you the tokens..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Good day! Some of my friends said its better to do airdrops rather than bounties so I think they are earning big time. Maybe higher than a few thousand dollars than bounty hunters I see here post they earn. Maybe they could earn 6k$ to over 10k$ dollars. Well who knows? Maybe they do? If it does, I'll just do airdrops too. Free money, who doesn't want that.

maybe if bitcoin price can reach more than $10k-$15k, the airdrops price can getting high too but for now, I think it's only a few airdrops that are worth and have a good price. maybe they can collect as many airdrops that they can and save it for a long-term so they can be ready to sell when the price of airdrops increase higher. but still, they need to wait a long time before they can sell at the good price. and if they have a big patient for this, I think they can make a lot of money.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

If you see airdrop here on bitcointalk and topic muster newbie run from such airdrops. Most of them are scam. I'm only trust airdrops from respectful companies
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

there are many good airdrops and if i was taking part in few hundred airdrops in year sth like 15-20% was scams, the worst was corbit dex today known as airdropking.io , also i think making airdrop in starting project without anything new isn't good idea, KYC also isn't a good idea because somebody can use your Identity to borrow money from bank or sth else. I think best way to make airdrop is that what made waves or byteball.
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

Airdrops tend to be a great supply of extra symbol within this particular discussion board nevertheless the majority of airdrops aren't legitimate as well as a rip-off. Occasionally airdrops are created with regard to phishing beginners within the crypto globe, however, we're able to not really remove within our thoughts which occasionally presently there great as well as legitimate airdrops which is available with this discussion board. Personally, airdrops aren't poor because other people considering if you're sensibly as well as smart to select great airdrops most likely in order to generate extra symbol within airdrops.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

depends on the projects since I do since last year and yes only with the airdrop of the ebtc 4500 tokens in the value 0.80 usd was rui imagine how I did not like it had others that were worth it because if you know to choose certain projects serious you will not regret
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

Airdrops are not scam, but most of the time companies can fail to reach their softcap and cannot distribute any tokens. This is often a possible scenario.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Its not a scam as long those Airdrops wont ask you something like:

•Sent ETH for them to have a gas on sending out token
•Ask KYC details

If these things are being required then better skip of because those thing you would comply would not be worthy on what you are receiving.

AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

Airdrops are useful for the compaines that show up very first time. They are good for advertising their brand/token. But not much income should be expected from airdrops.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:32:38 AM

Its not a scam as long those Airdrops wont ask you something like:

•Sent ETH for them to have a gas on sending out token
•Ask KYC details

If these things are being required then better skip of because those thing you would comply would not be worthy on what you are receiving.

I agree! Specially with the sending or donation thing, many people were victims of this kind of scheme last year wherein airdrops sre trending.

Airdrops are like a marketing strategy to gain community support. If its free I don't think it is a scam but technically just a trash on your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: