Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Nowadays, there are many airdrop programs that will offer different bonuses from different programs that give motivated program participants access to the program. i like airdrop discussion
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I have been involved in a lot of airdrop for a long time.  and I was quite disappointed and sad.  Most of all airdrop is scam airdrop only wastes your time.  And what you got about a pile of rubbish.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

for airdrop it has become natural if a lot of the scam is considered because the airdrop is coin that is distributed very limited while the participants from the airdrop very much even up to more than 10.000 participants thus making the manager lazy to see the duties of airdrop one by one the participants.
haitran90

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

Mostly scams but a few you can earn a little income from it I think so Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

now it has a lot of airdrop is good and has value when openmarket, you must be smart in choosing airdrop so do not waste your time, see dev, concept and roadmap of the project
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

I have long been disappointed in airdrops, as only a very small number of them can bring some money. I have never earned on airdrops, unfortunately.

Nowadays most of the airdrops are worthless or a fake, i thought 95% of them are worthless fake or a scam.
Such as airdrops in the past few years, it truly profitable unlike the airdrops now.
Yes, indeed Airdrop is now unreliable too many scams so I now prefer Bounty, I think Bounty is more profitable than Airdrop. when I follow Bounty signature in addition to getting a profit I also get knowledge about the world of crypto when I follow the forum.

Well i didn't think airdrops were meant to be big money anyways. You're only required to sign up and at times do very minimal requirements so there shouldn't be any high expectations in the first place. 5$ would be well worth me signing up for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I like airdrop because you can earn free money by just signing up and doing required tasks. Most of them doesn't give much but money is money and it's better than having none on your wallet.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

There are a lot of airdrops around and getting announced as of this moment so you are not just aware on how much of them are existing scams. They are scams to me and think about  the fact that you give your KYC  documents just to get a couple of dollars from their shitcoin.
If the airdrop is asking for your information in the form of KYC then forget them that is clearly a scam, they are thinking that people are going got send to them their data for 5 dollars? I'm very sure that my personal data is worth more than that, and I am not going to risk that my information is traded in a black market just to get some overvalued coins that I may never be able to sell.
I fully agree on the dangers of airdrops, in the sense that they require the provision of personal data. Many users of Crypto and Bounty companies are indignant about the requirements to provide KYC, but airdrops require this always.
Then those airdrops and the coins behind it will fail, people need to stand up and stop accepting things like this, do not send your data to anyone online and if you are going to invest make sure the coin you are investment is not asking for that data, let the developers of icos understand that we are not going to take these measures lightly and maybe then they will try to find a way to create their ico in a jurisdiction that does not require KYC policies.
knolix

Activity: 176

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Well, airdrops are not really so much profitable, mostly when you get tokens from the ICOs, you even have a problem to sell it, I have never got any large amount of tokens, I think that bounties are better.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Before I do not believe in airdrop cause when I first join the airdrop I did not earn from it and some I just earn small that is why I do not believe at first. But when I join some group in facebook they said that joining in airdrop can earn you big by doing the task they only join an airdrop with a potential to earn big so now I am already joining the airdrops and I do the task and I can earn from it and some of the earning from airdrops I used for my gas some I just hodl it to make a good value of it and some are not yet in the exchanges so I am waiting for the price of the coins.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Yes not all airdrop is scam but not all too will give a great earnings because it's part of promotion that's why we give them a airdrop. A year ago I earn big profit in airdrop but now it's rear to see airdrop that will give a good profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

I don't think they are scams, because there are very good airdrops now, check airdrops alert, telegram groups or forums specialized in airdrops and you will see a few that can give you about 10$ per week, of course, they will not be airdrops that you register and be ready, you will have to do several activities, practically they are bounties but simpler, good luck!
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

I have long been disappointed in airdrops, as only a very small number of them can bring some money. I have never earned on airdrops, unfortunately.

Nowadays most of the airdrops are worthless or a fake, i thought 95% of them are worthless fake or a scam.
Such as airdrops in the past few years, it truly profitable unlike the airdrops now.
airdrop can not be a reference for us to be able to rely on and can benefit quickly and definitely. because it is true that most airdrop now is just as deceptive and I think bounty is more definitely produce for us
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

Yes, indeed Airdrop is very unreliable because it has a lot of scams and also very small prizes, I now only follow a small part of Airdrop when there is free time and most of my priorities in Bouty.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

the situations are different now, maybe one year ago, we can get much money from the airdrop so many people attract to join into many airdrop programs. but right now, after bitcoin get down too deep, it seems not just airdrop that is not worth but the ICO is also getting down too. this is because the ethereum as their network base is getting down too deep and reach 50% of the decrease in the price. so this makes any tokens that using ethereum as their base network cannot increase too higher.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

90% airdrop right now is a scam. so from that I think everyone should be careful and also jelly in looking for airdrop suitable for them. because now it's better to focus on bounty campaign
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

My big earnings in one airdrop is ebtc, I got 5 eth when the market is up and bitcoin is on the top of the price. For joning airdrop, you have to be careful of what information you given on the form of airdrop. There are some are scam and requesting your private key of your ethereum wallet.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

There where there is an opportunity to earn always there are unfair people. Perhaps someone begins the project with good intentions, but in the middle of the road descends from it because there are no forces and patience. There are projects which just aren't implemented and it is just failure and not swindlers.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

There where there is an opportunity to earn always there are unfair people. Perhaps someone begins the project with good intentions, but in the middle of the road descends from it because there are no forces and patience. There are projects which just aren't implemented and it is just failure and not swindlers.
Airdrop is a place with lots of cheat. And airdrop is usually not worth the time. By 2017 the airdrop is really good. And many people get rich by airdrop. But now the airdrop does not make sense. Just the junk token. You will not get anything from them

knolix

Activity: 176

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

It's so difficult with airdrops, I was doing few months ago many of them, but in general they were really scams or did not achieve soft cap or they sent small amount of tokens. It's often clickbait, not airdrop at all, and very often through the email.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: