Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 03:18:37 PM

airdrops were good in the past but now most of them doesn't pay and if you managed to get tokens they are pretty much worthless. On the other hand mostly airdrops are used for marketing stunts like we have seen in the form of kicktoken and minereum airdrop in both cases tokens are locked or you have to pay in eth to unlock them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:33:16 PM

nowadays airdrop are mostly scams or they just want to get more followers in their social media account, unlike before most of them are profitable way back 2017
Because the current market is not the same as 2017. In 2017 I see there are many successful projects and listed at the exchange. But now most of the new projects have failed and cannot be listed at exchanges, which is why the airdrop is now worthless.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:23:57 PM

Not all airdrop are scams, some of them remain paid. the problem is that it is now difficult to be listed on the exchange and eventually become worthless. And avoid the airdrop that asking fee before getting that airdrop token.
Final word, we must be aware of ourselves and do not expect too much from the airdrop where the average task is very easy and just need 1-5 minutes work.  Wink
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:41:44 AM

Not all airdrop are scams, some of them remain paid. the problem is that it is now difficult to be listed on the exchange and eventually become worthless. And avoid the airdrop that asking fee before getting that airdrop token.
Final word, we must be aware of ourselves and do not expect too much from the airdrop where the average task is very easy and just need 1-5 minutes work.  Wink
Actually it is not difficult to register a token in exchange, if the project is really good. Look at some projects listed in binance for example, they don't charge listing fees if the project is indeed good.
Most airdrops are just projects that want to get money, without thinking about the good of the project itself.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:43:26 PM

this is not a scam, it's just a free coin so those who say this scam is a fool, no market they say scam, the price is too cheap they say scam, no sale and buy transactions they say also scam
To you, airdrop are not scam. Alright, try and invest in minereum token. You'll understand what airdrop is all about. Any airdrop that has no value remains worthless and has no need of participating in it. Gone are the days when airdrop pays

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:11:51 PM

Airdrop is widely used for fraud but there are some real airdrop and give lots of money better before following the airdrop in check in all respects
the result of the biggest airdrop I received was klaytan

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:04:47 AM

be careful about promoting airdrop on this forum. because by promoting a scam airdrop, it will lead to negative trust in the account you have

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:24:11 AM

be careful about promoting airdrop on this forum. because by promoting a scam airdrop, it will lead to negative trust in the account you have
it seems like what you say is the truth that has happened and many have complained about it. after following the airdrop, he received an adverse warning as an airdorp participant. it is better to be more careful to join aidrop, also at this time have started many scams too.
HappyElephant

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:37:14 AM

I've capitalized on some airdrop, but there are some offers out there just as good as air drops.

Like this crypto-lending service offering $10 just for signing up and completing KYC. You can immediately convert the $10 into any crypto you like, so it is very flexible.

This platform is hands down the best crypto-lending platform I have come across because of the tools and services it offers.

• P2P secured loans at 75% LTV w/ Name Your Rate loan matching technology
  • Support for 60 different cryptos, including the MCO from crypro.com
  • Guaranteed 4% return on all deposits. Interests is compounded daily!
  • 50% APR with Stake of their Native token

Here is the link to check it out and get a $10 Welcome Bonus as well

https://platinum.crypto.com/r/u7vt8u2b4a
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 03:46:24 PM

this is not a scam, it's just a free coin so those who say this scam is a fool, no market they say scam, the price is too cheap they say scam, no sale and buy transactions they say also scam
To you, airdrop are not scam. Alright, try and invest in minereum token. You'll understand what airdrop is all about. Any airdrop that has no value remains worthless and has no need of participating in it. Gone are the days when airdrop pays
4 years ago, the Bounty companies made very good profits, but somehow airdrop brought in several times less income. But if you consider that today, most Bounty companies pay a scanty reward for a Bounty hunter, then there is nothing to hope for a good income from the air drop.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:42:40 PM

We cannot judge something that does not occur entirely as a whole. Airdrop is a lot of scams, but there are still many airdrop campaigns that pay. So airdrop is not a scam, it depends on the project being followed.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:50:50 PM

I've capitalized on some airdrop, but there are some offers out there just as good as air drops.

Like this crypto-lending service offering $10 just for signing up and completing KYC. You can immediately convert the $10 into any crypto you like, so it is very flexible.

This platform is hands down the best crypto-lending platform I have come across because of the tools and services it offers.

• P2P secured loans at 75% LTV w/ Name Your Rate loan matching technology
  • Support for 60 different cryptos, including the MCO from crypro.com
  • Guaranteed 4% return on all deposits. Interests is compounded daily!
  • 50% APR with Stake of their Native token

Here is the link to check it out and get a $10 Welcome Bonus as well

https://platinum.crypto.com/r/u7vt8u2b4a

referral  link is not allowed here so better remove the referral link in your post before it will get reported.

And for the website you are promoting are you really want to risk your identity for a money worth only 10$ ?
Do you really have idea how risky it is to give your important  information/ Document to others in exchange for money .

Jateng

Activity: 1251
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:36:25 PM

We cannot judge something that does not occur entirely as a whole. Airdrop is a lot of scams, but there are still many airdrop campaigns that pay. So airdrop is not a scam, it depends on the project being followed.
Some airdrops today still paid their participants. Just like you said, it a matter which campaign will you participate. Some good projects still launch some airdrops and its seems working for their platform. I'm no longer participate in some airdrops, I have no time for browsing/searching for airdrops. Sometimes you spend a long time working their requirements. I used profit gained for airdrops for trading fees and its very useful.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:40:08 AM

yes most airdrops will only end up being scam, but in my opinion airdrop can help get extra money for people who have lots of time. but still be careful to follow the airdrop and always maintain your identity properly, don't exchange it for $10 Wink
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:56:38 AM

yes most airdrops will only end up being scam, but in my opinion airdrop can help get extra money for people who have lots of time. but still be careful to follow the airdrop and always maintain your identity properly, don't exchange it for $10 Wink
Indeed airdrop is ideal for people who have lots of spare time to join and follow it because you wont spend any cents just by joining. However the chance to earn here is slim now due to scam unlike before wherein you can still find an airdrop with tokens that has value. As long as you dont comply to their kyc requirement just to get the tokens then you're safe, because our identity might be use for illegal purposes.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:55:36 PM

In my opinion airdrops are good enough to supplement income, based on my experience in following airdrops the amount of scams is very small.
Most of the airdrops I participated in paid, but the value was very low. Almost the same as working income from faucets. My advice is to avoid
airdrops that require the KYC procedure, because our personal data is more valuable than the amount paid we get from airdrops.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 11:53:52 AM

My advice is to avoid airdrops that require the KYC procedure, because our personal data is more valuable than the amount paid we get from airdrops.
Yes you are right, if there are still some people joining airdrop asking for KYC or a little GAS/FEE then that person is very stupid.
Because our personal data isn't necessarily safe with them, they can also sell our personal data for crime

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 12:14:59 PM

My advice is to avoid airdrops that require the KYC procedure, because our personal data is more valuable than the amount paid we get from airdrops.
Yes you are right, if there are still some people joining airdrop asking for KYC or a little GAS/FEE then that person is very stupid.
Because our personal data isn't necessarily safe with them, they can also sell our personal data for crime

There're many scams connected with stolen personal data. It's become a huge problem, people should
learn how to protect themselves and their personal info.
   Not just airdrops are problems. What ever service you use, or investment you make into anything, you
need to check for conditions and licences. Think twice before you leave your info to someone else, avoid
that if it's possible! I am doing that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:31:07 AM

maybe for you so, because you follow the airdrop which has a small level of scam, it is different with other users who often experience meeting with airdrop scam. sometimes i follow airdrop, and even then if the airdop that I will follow is incorporated in the bounty program that I'm working on ... but if the airdrop is outside of this program, I'm not interested

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:51:58 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:18:19 PM by StephenJH

maybe for you so, because you follow the airdrop which has a small level of scam, it is different with other users who often experience meeting with airdrop scam. sometimes i follow airdrop, and even then if the airdop that I will follow is incorporated in the bounty program that I'm working on ... but if the airdrop is outside of this program, I'm not interested
If you often to be face to face with the scam, maybe you have made something wrong. That is why l don't deny the fact that there are a lot of scam projects, but if you can realize the project, it is hard to see any scam. this method which you mentioned is a really good method to stay away from any airdrops, which are definitely useless.

Of course, having an inside feeling is enough to understand why the person on the Telegram group asks for personal documents. The high gas fee or impersonation is the trouble which we face each day since 2018 and I doubt these scammers will disappear overnight. I think education is the only gun we have in order to fight with fake teams, scammers. No another exit, from my own experience.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████