Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 02:28:46 PM

maybe for you so, because you follow the airdrop which has a small level of scam, it is different with other users who often experience meeting with airdrop scam. sometimes i follow airdrop, and even then if the airdop that I will follow is incorporated in the bounty program that I'm working on ... but if the airdrop is outside of this program, I'm not interested
Don't easily trust airdrops, they just completely waste your time and focus in other method of bounty campaigns. There are bundles of scam airdrops even the whole project itself in the bounty section. If your looking to make money don't rely on the easy tasks but focus in the harder tasks but paying you in the end. I also advice don't trust them with your personal identity or data, they will stole them and make another form of scam with your data. Keep away from the scammers, don't easily trust them promising to pay you a lot.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:13:26 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM,
yes is true of most SCAM
How do you think with Airdrop .. ??
And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??
in my opinion joining the airdrop is waste of time, what else are those who ask participants to do the KYC. it's clear it's only exchanging personal data with $10

Cryptorobin21

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 01:50:14 PM

I think everyone Know At this time Many project fake in the market.Now no one believes in Airdrop.Now No profit any airdrop, I think 90% airdrop fake.In my opinion, working at Airdop now is just a waste of time.Because no good airdop is available now.Although there was a time when a very good income could be made from airdrop,But now it takes a while.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:16:16 PM

now following airdrop is a waste of time because almost 80% of airdrops now end up in a scam, if the airdrops are not scam then tokens that are distributed also often have no market so they are left and die.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:22:15 PM

now following airdrop is a waste of time because almost 80% of airdrops now end up in a scam, if the airdrops are not scam then tokens that are distributed also often have no market so they are left and die.
It all depends on new projects, if new projects are successful and listed in exchanges then I believe their airdrop will be valuable. But the current market is too bad for new projects, projects cannot raise capital successfully and so airdrop also becomes a scam.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:27:17 PM

It all depends on new projects, if new projects are successful and listed in exchanges then I believe their airdrop will be valuable. But the current market is too bad for new projects, projects cannot raise capital successfully and so airdrop also becomes a scam.
there has not been a significant improvement of the airdrop to date, I agree that a lot of time will be drained to think of airdrops, because airdrops are now very misleading and can make those who are held hostage due to mistakes that were accidentally made by following the airdrop.
many events that followed the airdrop were hit by the violation which of course he himself did not know, for that it is better to wait when all have recovered then think to join the airdrop
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:02:07 AM

there has not been a significant improvement of the airdrop to date, I agree that a lot of time will be drained to think of airdrops, because airdrops are now very misleading and can make those who are held hostage due to mistakes that were accidentally made by following the airdrop.
many events that followed the airdrop were hit by the violation which of course he himself did not know, for that it is better to wait when all have recovered then think to join the airdrop
that's true because following the airdrop now spends a lot of time and energy, it's good now to focus on the bounty project to get a daily income and to join the bounty project we also have to choose a bounty that will successfully launch later
YAPEK

Activity: 168
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:05:10 AM

rather than following the gift of airdrop, I personally better spend capital costs to take risks in trading. airdrops are completely unprofitable and only contain fraud.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:25:07 AM

My advice is to avoid airdrops that require the KYC procedure, because our personal data is more valuable than the amount paid we get from airdrops.
Yes you are right, if there are still some people joining airdrop asking for KYC or a little GAS/FEE then that person is very stupid.
Because our personal data isn't necessarily safe with them, they can also sell our personal data for crime

Exactly, Airdrop completely wastes time doing KYC there because for a little number of coins which there won't be any value to the coin after listing the exchange. It is not a good idea to submit our original documents to an unknown company, we should be very careful with the Airdrop companies.

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:43:20 PM

If most airdrops are scam, I don't think so. I would just say that the rewards for airdrops are less than they used to be. Due to the great interest in this type of profit.
You should also be lucky and find an airdrop that has value, whether at the time of obtaining the airdrop or in the future. A good place to search is this forum and you will find countless airdrops on Google.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: