Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS - SCAM OR NOT? BUY OR NOT?  (Read 1543 times)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

I do not think EOS is a scam, I recently analyzed the project even if I did not do a very detailed analysis due to lack of time, it seems to me overall very good. I did not buy it and at the moment I do not think to buy it, but it could be a good opportunity to diversify your wallet
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

If I'm not mistaken, EOS has problems with the SEC, if it's true, I would not be in a hurry to buy coins, the negative news can bring down the course.

If this is the case then I am willing to spend some money and invest in eos when it is dump. I can see eos has a big impact in the market making other traders more excited to add EOS in their portfolio. Some may say eos tokens are worthless. But look how it performed in the market now. Propably, it is worth investing now.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

EOS is a legit project that will be a huge one after the swap to an own chain. It is a project that I am shilling for a long time now and it was a good idea to shill it. I have nice profits now!
A scam coin wouldn't listed on top 5 marketcap , it's just shows how investors around the world get involved in the project , too bad if you missed this one indeed.
As I am in too! The growth are amazing surprised everyone , they are backed by a lot of exchanges so why not to put a hope here? More than 100 pair and high volume trading everyday, isn't it enough to consider EOS as a legit one?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
mboot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Scarcely EOS is a scam but now price is so high. There must be global correction and after this you can buy it.
AsianNapoleon
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

EOS is not scam, nut not worth to invest too
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

EOS is a legit project that will be a huge one after the swap to an own chain. It is a project that I am shilling for a long time now and it was a good idea to shill it. I have nice profits now!
A scam coin wouldn't listed on top 5 marketcap , it's just shows how investors around the world get involved in the project , too bad if you missed this one indeed.
As I am in too! The growth are amazing surprised everyone , they are backed by a lot of exchanges so why not to put a hope here? More than 100 pair and high volume trading everyday, isn't it enough to consider EOS as a legit one?

Their position on coinmarketcap isn't a good indication whether it's a scam or not though.
Sure it might not be likely that a top 5 coin is a scam, but it can always happen.

Remember Bitconnect, BCC had a pretty huge marketcap just before they scammed everyone.

I'm not saying that EOS is a scam, but just remember that they've put this in their FAQ:

5. What features, uses or attributes do EOS Tokens have? Can the EOS Tokens be used on a blockchain adopting the EOS.IO Software?

block.one is building the EOS.IO Software but it will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting the open source EOS.IO Software (the “EOS Platform”). Any launch of an EOS Platform will occur by members of the community unrelated to block.one. Third parties launching the EOS Platform may delete, modify or supplement the EOS.IO Software prior to, during or after launching the EOS Platform.

The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.
Source: https://eos.io/faq

RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

yes, everyone knows that it seems like EOS is a good project, but regardless of the ongoing problem I have not ensured that EOS is a scam project, because as long as the project is not completed until completely absent from the project list I think there might be an EOS project will succeed. so curious please try it buy and invest with it but do not take big risks.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Eos do not look like a scam
Matter of whether the project will work or not
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/eos/usd
Price looks good, entering now is dangerous amid shy of ATH

LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

No way that this is a scam, they stated truthfully that the ERC20 EOS tokens are worthless. I am sure it was also added there for legal reasons. It doesn't mean anything.

The real concern is, is EOS heavily overpriced right now or can it still pump further? I can definitely see it overtake Bcash and possibly Ripple, but then I look at the dollar valuation it has to reach and I crawl back into my shell in fear. 
Kinda S****ing myself every day since I hold a big position in EOS, I got in much earlier but still this is a lot of gains I stand to lose.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

I saw this project and paid attention to it and I am very glad  Cheesy that I was able to invest in it.I think it's really promising at the moment.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

I do not think it's a scam. The proof of the coin has entered the exchange market in Kucoin. But to buy it now I think it is not the right time. Because last I see the price up to 20 $ / coins. That will be your consideration.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

EOS. The project is very good. Token is worth a lot because now is 18 $ (the token started from the price of 2 $). People buy. However, everywhere is described as SCAM. It's quite good for a scam, right?

I am tempted to buy. Has someone got this coin? Does anyone of you invest for that?

I know the topic was once but nothing came of it ...
For nobody the secret is the speculative nature of most of the cryptography. For this reason, the forecast for the EOS in 2019 can not be justified, somehow confirmed. At the same time, the EOS has at least some foundation that allocates this cryptic currency among hundreds of others. It is the "visibility" of digital coins that can directly affect the fluctuation of the course. In a particular case, a systematic increase in the token price is expected.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

not a bad project.I also heard about it and for a long time and I've always liked the opinions of others about this project.he's promising and it's true
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

That is what people normally says about a new project that is just coming up. I have gone through this project and I found out that is a good one that we have to invest. Looking at this I now EOS will be among the top 10 altcoin
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

EOS have rank 5 on coinmarketcap, which means that it is a kind of blue chip in which to invest a lot of money, so I think that it is strongly undervalued and it is expected to grow tremendously strongly.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

I am one of the person whom got it at 2x$.

I would say it might be a harsh decision but at that time the price keeps going up so its hard for me to decide since June is approaching.

Just hope all goes well with the development so the price can moon
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

The project is very decent, EOS bought when he just entered the market , and do not regret it
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Bicash is also included in the top 10, but this does not negate the fact that it is scam! Roger deceives thousands of people and gets away with everything! By no means, I do not want to state that the EOS is a scam, no, the EOS is a promising project, I'm looking forward to swapping on their own blockchain, I think then the real fun will begin!
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

The CTO of EOS is Daniel Larimer who was the founder of Bitshares and co founder of Steemit so I would say it is definately not a scam, however it has risen in price quite significantly and now has a market cap of over $14 billion. That is a pretty high market cap for a coin that has great potential but has not yet proven a use case.

nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Well, of course that this is not a scam. There's a famous team that already has successful projects, it can not be a scam but I believe that he is now overbuying so I would not advise him to buy it now and wait a bit and maybe buy at a smaller price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: