Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:51:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2063 times)
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

The truth is, investing is like gambling. You can sometimes win and sometimes loose. Looking doesn't mean that you have to quit to avoid the lost. Try it again and never do same same mistakes you did. Be smart and make sure to come up with the right decision. It's just a matter of faith, decision making, trust to your instincts and right timing.
Shiro21

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

I advice to don't just invest in bitcoin if you feel unsure, many altcoin are progressing and can be used as an alternative to recover losses gained when bitcoin falls. we all know that the condition of bitcoin is unfavorable since early 2018, but it can be used to buy some bitcoin or altcoin to invest, we all expect bitcoin to rise to the sky by the end of 2018 or maybe soon.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

I havent recovered from most of my bitcoin investment. But i recovered a little bit when i sold some of my losing investment and rode xvg and trx when they were pumping. I could have gained more when i sold them on the top but i was waiting for them to go higher. Well lesson learned. Next time i will sell when i see some bearish signals.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

If I lost my investment in bitcoin then I can only do that in the province that we can not really avoid sometimes losing you to invest your start-up investment and be careful about investing.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

It is not easy even it is sometimes impossible to recover lost money from investment such as stock, cryptocurrency etc. One thing you can do that is average. Look closely from the right corner, try to find out the ending of correction.  Do some average, so that your cost price will come down.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

From losses in bitcoin has not recovered yet, but I think that is about to be a bullish trend is just around the corner. Everything will return in an increased amount, I'm sure
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps for the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.

This forum really helps everyone who wants to know something about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is this information was very interesting to read you and for me.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

The best way to recover loss in bitcoin investment specifically if market price is down and relatively you were not able to sell when market price is good then you have to hold that crypto for it will gain or recover its market price one day. So have some patience on waiting for it will not lose you some of your money.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

If I invested, but lost capital as I lost the capital when investing in bitcoin, then I can invest and look back on my investment is right and I have invested in the potential. or not to adjust their investment direction
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

If I personally can not do anything if I get a loss investing bitcoin. I can only surrender to this situation, but I will not repeat it if I invest bitcoin I will hold bitcoin until bitcoin it back up the price and I get the benefit.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

I usually just pump up some more money in tokens I think jave more potential compared to the one's I had losses with. I don't dwell too long on losses because I won't be able to make sound decisions with that kind of attitude. So I tend to just reinvest and find the next big thing.

andyosh

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

I don't have any choice other than to wait it out. But I never intended to sell anyway so I just try to stay positive. The longer you invest the less risk you have anyway...
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

many altcoins are thriving and can be used as an alternative to recover losses obtained when bitcoin falls. we all know that bitcoin conditions are unprofitable since the beginning of 2018 but can be used to buy bitcoin or altcoin to invest, we all expect bitcoin to rise again in price by the end of 2018 or maybe soon.I'm suggesting not to just invest in bitcoin if you do not sure,
uninici

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

I have not made any loss with my bitcoin investment so no question of recovery. Why will I ever sell in loss as i know that prices always recover.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

I have really not loss in bitcoin investment because it is really expensive at the moment for me even though i see other members saying its price is very low compared to subsequent times. But aside that i have loss some funds form investing into some altcoins.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

You can sell now and cut your rather massive losses - I'm guessing that's around 40-50% of your initial investment based on a two month old purchase.
Cutting your losses only makes sense if you do not believe in the coin in which you have invested and if you did not believed in the coin and you still invested then that was your mistake from now on only invest in coins like bitcoin that have the trust of the community, I know that means that you are not going to get as much profits as those that invest in icos but at least your money will be safe since we know that even if the price of bitcoin goes down it will eventually recover.
whimptay

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

Im still in minus, i entered market in winter and lost around 70% of my investments, but im here for long, so hodl.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I enetered in Dec 2017 when everything was almost at all time high. I was blind, so I just jumped in to the market and bought overpriced coins. Lost a lot of money. But I'm still here, still learning and will recover my money and will make some more with right strategy and patience.
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I'm not recovering anyway, I'm just crying and waiting for the market to recover Wink the point is to take with all that you have, and try to aggregate more while we are still in the down position.
TracyLords

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

The answer is simple: I didn't recover Smiley Most of the people wouldn't.
I'm now waiting with some anxiety for the market to reverse. It has become a matter of life and death...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: