Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50027 times)
spsbyter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

I tried to put some NIX to IDAX, but my wallet didn't finish the transaction for more than 4 hours now!
Immediately (after waiting an hour) I send a message to NIXPlatform guys at Twitter, but still no response.

Basically, I have my 10 NIX "nowhere". Wallet says transaction is not confirmed and in memory pool... But, I don't see any progress, neither I can abandon/cancel it and try again.
Lucky, it's only 10 NIX..  so I lost just few bucks, but it is annoying that noone gives an response and idea how to solve it.

Using 1.0.0. and now 1.0.1 Windows wallet...
21sandwich

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I'm shocked that it came in at 4-5 $ I was hoping it would come in at around 50 cents

I hope the dump isn't going to be too bad when people start receiving the nix from airdrop
nastasache

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

"Pointers for claiming NIX:
- Record your unique ID (generated on the NIX claiming page) incase you need to contact the team for help regarding the claim process in the near future
- Use the NIX address starting with ’N’ to receive your coins, this can be found from NIX Core>File>Receiving addresses>New
- If you have already claimed using a ‘G’ address, reclaim with your standard ’N’ address
- You can use the same NIX address for multiple claims"

Walking Through The NIX Claiming Process Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZmdpHsdFZc&feature=youtu.be

https://nixplatform.io/information/airdrop-instructions/

Hi there,
What about if I claimed by mistake with 'G' address?
Thanks

nastasache

Thats a ghostnode address, generate a Nix address (it starts with N)  and claim again but only once/zoin address, so dont spam the claim. Make a screenshot before u claim, so u can contact team, if u dont get your coins.

Btw it can take up to 4 weeks to get your coins.

kaloo313:

Official listing date is ETA June 29th. NIX will be listed on IDAX Exchange (https://www.idax.mn/) come mainnet launch.

Join NIX Discord, devs are active there.

Thanks a lot, Lind. Claimed again with 'N', hope will work.
rednacho

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

So how many claims have been accepted and nix has been sent out to their addresses? How many peoples claims have still been waiting to be accepted
anjam_2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Hello
Can someone help me please.
when filling out all 3 felers (Your unique ID + Zoin Address + Signature) the NIX adress will not be generated automatically.
Why is it??
I have copied my Zoin address copiert .. I think I have done everything right as well as described in the video tutorial.

21sandwich

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

So how many claims have been accepted and nix has been sent out to their addresses? How many peoples claims have still been waiting to be accepted

I haven't received mines I don't think anyone has yet
online987659329

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

Hello
when filling out all 3 felers (Your unique ID + Zoin Address + Signature) the NIX adress will not be generated automatically.
Why is it??
I have copied my Zoin address copiert .. I think I have done everything right as well as described in the video tutorial.

download wallet and create an address

https://nixplatform.io

anjam_2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Hello
Why is it??

Hello, Thanks for the quick reply.
I followed the steps in the video but without success.
I installed a Zoin Wallet a month ago. My zoin are still on my wallet
Why do I have to install a NIX Wallet?
I have NIX wallet installed. How can the NIX claim now Huh
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

I tried to put some NIX to IDAX, but my wallet didn't finish the transaction for more than 4 hours now!
Immediately (after waiting an hour) I send a message to NIXPlatform guys at Twitter, but still no response.

Basically, I have my 10 NIX "nowhere". Wallet says transaction is not confirmed and in memory pool... But, I don't see any progress, neither I can abandon/cancel it and try again.
Lucky, it's only 10 NIX..  so I lost just few bucks, but it is annoying that noone gives an response and idea how to solve it.

Nix requires 500 confirms , no idea why so many
kendryfernandez

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

Please, join us on discord and we can help you out there.
https://discord.gg/agAsvQY
size_m

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

Hello
Why is it??

Hello, Thanks for the quick reply.
I followed the steps in the video but without success.
I installed a Zoin Wallet a month ago. My zoin are still on my wallet
Why do I have to install a NIX Wallet?
I have NIX wallet installed. How can the NIX claim now Huh

unfortunately it is not mentioned in the video that you have to install the nix wallet as well to get your own nix address.
just install it and go to "receive" and generate your own address.
size_m

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

discord is not a solutioin for those who are registered in here and not in discord for several reasons.
kendryfernandez

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Hello
Why is it??

Join Discord, please: https://discord.gg/agAsvQY
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I hope this ICO will be successful. Mindful website, riveting job, irreproachable website.
Marvell2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

until they ban you
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

until they ban you

If a person offends someone then he also says that he has done it is right to be banned, if a person sees something differently from another can make it present without offending giving the stupid, if you do not like the project, there is you need to waste time writing! I'm very curious to see if this great prediction of the price will occur! I took a note, then we'll talk later

M.
HashashInc

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?
0.5 BTC of bet? Do we make a smart contract with this bet and put a date?

M.
HashashInc

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

This is right to answer someone who says something untrue, posted in the conversation!
All the algorithms are under the eye of bitmain, but among all ours is certainly among the most difficult to violate, when it is if this happens, it will certainly not be the fault of the team, which however with the necessary changes would restore the initial state, see vertcoin when using lyra2RE and switching to lyra2rev2 or see monero, as opposed to monero, however, lyra2rev2 does not favor the use of botnets, which attach themselves to the Mining without the knowledge of the hardware owner!
For those who want more info on the algorithm, use 5 minutes of their life to read here https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/8e60ev/lyra2rev2_algo_characteristics/

M.
Marvell2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

until they ban you

If a person offends someone then he also says that he has done it is right to be banned, if a person sees something differently from another can make it present without offending giving the stupid, if you do not like the project, there is you need to waste time writing! I'm very curious to see if this great prediction of the price will occur! I took a note, then we'll talk later

M.
I disagreed with the devs and they banned me just for that ,  seems kinda heavy handed to me 🤷🏾‍♂️, its just a prediction price wise but there is millions of nix to hit the market soon from the air drop, with the losses those buyers took from zoin , I bet at least 20 to 30 percent will cash out at least 50 percent,
thats what I would do.  I hope the project suceeds but using such an old algo for a new project was risky imo

for instance you cant eveb buy x16r or s or cn heavy hash on nicehash which keeps the mega farms from raping the hash
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

I hope this ICO will be successful. Mindful website, riveting job, irreproachable website.
this project looks a lot like this. Great merit in this team and managers. as we try to bestow the information about the project to the public.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: