Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50027 times)
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

We still do not have any news about our clip movie for TV?
It was planned from October, as far as I remember..
Any update from the team?

Yes for sure!

They send the footage like two weeks ago, including some really nice promo video's. Still waiting for the final air date.
huan2018

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

Haha I love how you are still here. It just becomes a bit weird or even pathetic how much energy you put into fudding NIX... all these months hahaha

However, it is very clear that you still have no idea what NIX is and what it will do. Read the whitepaper 2.0! It has a better privacy layer and a broader use case than Monero.

[/quote]

energy ? LOL .  .Maybe you  should HIRE me then to speed thugs up a bit  Huh? i have plenty  of energy  u know .

im not trying to  FUD i said that many many time before .i don't give a F***  if Nix going to  cost  1 million or 0.00000 1 cent .its all the same to me .
I'm just  asking the simple questions , just  to  find out if there is a light at end of the tunnel or not .

So far  all  we got is  the -  never ever ending circle of  wallet updates .
.You  learned nothing from the  ZOIN fiasco as far as i can tell .

Good luck  anyway  .  

and yes I'm planing to  invest  in NIX when its going to  cost  ( 0.01 $  FAIr price )
kamikaza

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 05:08:39 PM by kamikaza

What questions? You only complain in a way that looks a lot like fud... Remember, everyone can contribute to the development of NIX, so please support the other devs on GitHub if you think they should do things differently.

NIX is still in its early stages, seeing various wallet updates in this phase is really normal.
huan2018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 08:11:58 PM by huan2018

NIX is still in its early stages, seeing various wallet updates in this phase is really normal.

Normal .? Well  i dont remember updating bitcoin wallet  every  2 weeks even  when it first  came out .
I think i still use the same old  bitcoin wallet from  2012. no  updates needed .

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway
then POW was changed to  POS . ?? why  why  why  ? Again -  to make rich ( devs ) richer and poor poorer .
then it was  Whitepaper 2.0  . u don't change the rules while the game is played

and here the question u been  waiting for   ----why  can't you  do  things right from the start  Huh  everything you do have to  be re done again in the later date .

u waisting are time .

best of luck
KryptoJr

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Normal .? Well  i dont remember updating bitcoin wallet  every  2 weeks even  when it first  came out .
I think i still use the same old  bitcoin wallet from  2012. no  updates needed .

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway
then POW was changed to  POS . ?? why  why  why  ? Again -  to make rich ( devs ) richer and poor poorer .
then it was  Whitepaper 2.0  . u don't share the rules while the game is played

and here the question u been  waiting for   ----why  can't you  do  things right from the start  Huh  everything you do have to  be re done again in the later date .

u waisting are time .

best of luck
you dont need to update your wallet if you dont use it.
i dont remember bitcoin ever had anonym tranactions and smart contracts?
please read and learn more...or your time is wasted?
huan2018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

[/quote]

****************************************************************************************************************************
bitcoin is 1000000 times  more anonymous then  NIX ever be  .

i can come to the DEVS  homes  ( i know there names )  tomorrow and  hang them by the  balls or find where there family live and do  something bad . trust me they will give me access to the ledger in no  time . they will  tell me everything and i  mean  everything  >WHO >WHEN >HOW MUCH >AND ALL THAT .

same goes for the POLICE  if they ask  for the ledger DEVS will  sure give them  the asses no questions asked .Or they  go  to  jail for a long time.
how is this anonymous or secure Huh? u stupid man .

DEVS are the weakest  link in all this shebang .  

try to do  this with  bitcoin will  see how far  will u  get . u will  get  nowhere  

I know what bitcoin didn't have !!!  It didn't have team of time waisting DEVS  who  pretend that  they  doing something ..
read my early posts i  was saying that  from the start  .for everything else bitcoin  is way  more superior then  NIX  .

no  significant progress has been  made since the start  .They  just  move things around pretending that it a NEW .

best  of luck
kamikaza

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

****************************************************************************************************************************
bitcoin is 1000000 times  more anonymous then  NIX ever be  .

i can come to the DEVS  homes  ( i know there names )  tomorrow and  hang them by the  balls or find where there family live and do  something bad . trust me they will give me access to the ledger in no  time . they will  tell me everything and i  mean  everything  >WHO >WHEN >HOW MUCH >AND ALL THAT .

same goes for the POLICE  if they ask  for the ledger DEVS will  sure give them  the asses no questions asked .Or they  go  to  jail for a long time.
how is this anonymous or secure Huh? u stupid man .

DEVS are the weakest  link in all this shebang .  

try to do  this with  bitcoin will  see how far  will u  get . u will  get  nowhere  

I know what bitcoin didn't have !!!  It didn't have team of time waisting DEVS  who  pretend that  they  doing something ..
read my  early post  i  was saying that  from the start  .for everything else bitcoin  is way  more superior then  NIX  .

no  significant progress has been  made since the start  .They  just  move things around pretending that it a NEW .

best  of luck
[/quote]

Dude the Bitcoin Core repositories are also managed by a team of maintainers with individuals that are publicly known... you have no clue what you are talking about  Grin

Oh and if you read the whitepaper you would actually know that NIX is not trying to compete with Bitcoin.
huan2018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

Dude the Bitcoin Core repositories are also managed by a team of maintainers with individuals that are publicly known... you have no clue what you are talking about  Grin
Oh and if you read the whitepaper you would actually know that NIX is not trying to compete with Bitcoin.
[/quote]
********************************************************************************************************
i have no clue .HuhHuh
DUDE how can u be so ignorant  HuhHuh  bitcoin  Ledger was / is  in PUBLIC  domain from the day one .no  body  gives flying duck  about the  Bitcoin ledger .Anyone can look  at  it  its not a secret to no one .Thats the whole point of  the bitcoin Ledger information it  is available to the public

nix is different ( nix meant to  be private )  ledger is hidden

with  NIX  everything  will be hidden from  the public . Until  one day  police /or else  will  turn  up  at  your door  and ask  WHO MADE THIS TRANSACTION   ?? what  are u  going to  do then   Huh?  I'm  100000  % Sure u  will  cooperate .
all  you  anonymity  goes to  nothing  .

good luck  .

u know what  cracks any password in minutes .?? statigetly  placed soldering iron  up  to  someone bottom  ( in this case its going to  be you or any other team  member ). It never ever fails  to produce a password  . believe in that
KryptoJr

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

********************************************************************************************************
i have no clue .HuhHuh
DUDE how can u be so ignorant  HuhHuh  bitcoin  Ledger was / is  in PUBLIC  domain from the day one .no  body  gives flying duck  about the  Bitcoin ledger .Anyone can look  at  it  its not a secret to no one .Thats the whole point of  the bitcoin Ledger information it  is available to the public

nix is different ( nix meant to  be private )  ledger is hidden

with  NIX  everything  will be hidden from  the public . Until  one day  police /or else  will  turn  up  at  your door  and ask  WHO MADE THIS TRANSACTION   ?? what  are u  going to  do then   Huh?  I'm  100000  % Sure u  will  cooperate .
all  you  anonymity  goes to  nothing  .

good luck  .

u know what  cracks any password in minutes .?? statigetly  placed soldering iron  up  to  someone bottom  ( in this case its going to  be you or any other team  member ). It never ever fails  to produce a password  . believe in that
[/quote]

Full privacy is optional.
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

We still do not have any news about our clip movie for TV?
It was planned from October, as far as I remember..
Any update from the team?

Yes for sure!

They send the footage like two weeks ago, including some really nice promo video's. Still waiting for the final air date.

this is cool
huan2018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

privacy  is optional  HA HA HA . the is no  options to  stay  private if /when  THEY ( police )  have access  to the ledger .
u  people are bunch  of amateurs .Who  don't know what  they  doing  .

YES nix  is private until  i  insert soldering iron  up  to  the DEVS  bottoms . thats when it  becomes very  un private  indeed  .HA HA HA

Im Waisting my  time with  u lot .
I hope people will understand that  it all FAKE .  sure u  can  try  but  u will  fail , this is not the way  do  privacy  project like this .

Best regards .
KryptoJr

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

privacy  is optional  HA HA HA . the is no  options to  stay  private if /when  THEY ( police )  have access  to the ledger .
u  people are bunch  of amateurs .Who  don't know what  they  doing  .

YES nix  is private until  i  insert soldering iron  up  to  the DEVS  bottom . thats when it  becomes very  un private  indeed  .HA HA HA

Im Waisting my  time with  u lot .
I hope people will understand that  it all FAKE .  sure u  can  try  but  u will  fail , this is not the way  do  privacy  project like this .

Best regards .

whatever idk you are a FUD trader
bitro33

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

this huan is drunk haha
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

You legit just said that BTC is 10000 times more anonymous than NIX,  then just contradicted yourself.     If you are going to FUD, at least be somewhat decent at it.

Your signature here
huan2018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

this is the real life situation .  It will  happen  sooner or later u like it or not .

let  say  someone  stole  1000000 BTC  from the exchanger and they   want  to make them   Clean .
All they  have to do is  to buy NIX  then  swap  it for some BTC later   and here u  are  with  clean  BITcoins .Very  nice indeed  .
I'm sure the police won't like that  .They will try to  contact NIX devs and ask them  where the money  gone to ( what wallet ) ..

and sure enough DEVS will  cooperate .

Now tell  me  how is this a  privacy  coin  Huh?

huan2018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

-------------
bitro33

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

lol zerocoin is completely trustless

btw zerocash is not trustless just FYI
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Whitepaper 2.0 is available on our newly designed website.

Find more info about protocol updates, privacy implementations and upcoming developments by downloading it from here:

https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf
Ghost8941

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Can't wait for the delegated staking and ledger/trezor support coming soon...
brownie-21

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

Can't wait for the delegated staking and ledger/trezor support coming soon...
Yeah I love my Ledger and will sleep much better knowing that my NIX will soon be secured by it. The cool thing with the electrum wallet is that it opens up NIX wallets to a bunch of plugins, not just hardware wallets. I'll be keeping a close eye on the Github to see what else is in the pipeline.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: