Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50027 times)
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

NIX is still in its early stages, seeing various wallet updates in this phase is really normal.

Normal .? Well  i dont remember updating bitcoin wallet  every  2 weeks even  when it first  came out .
I think i still use the same old  bitcoin wallet from  2012. no  updates needed .

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway
then POW was changed to  POS . ?? why  why  why  ? Again -  to make rich ( devs ) richer and poor poorer .
then it was  Whitepaper 2.0  . u don't share the rules while the game is played

and here the question u been  waiting for   ----why  can't you  do  things right from the start  Huh  everything you do have to  be re done again in the later date .

u waisting are time .

best of luck
you dont need to update your wallet if you dont use it.
i dont remember bitcoin ever had anonym tranactions and smart contracts?
please read and learn more...or your time is wasted?

Bitcoin does have smart contracts, so you are completely mistaken AHHAHAHA
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

People really need to learn the difference between anonymous and private transactions. Oh and NIX has a public blockchain just like Bitcoin but it offers a optional privacy layer with its ghost vault and two-way ghosting (in the wallet).
KryptoJr

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

[/quote]
i dont expected you want understand the difference here. hm
KryptoJr

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 10:54:42 AM by KryptoJr

NIX is still in its early stages, seeing various wallet updates in this phase is really normal.

Normal .? Well  i dont remember updating bitcoin wallet  every  2 weeks even  when it first  came out .
I think i still use the same old  bitcoin wallet from  2012. no  updates needed .

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway
then POW was changed to  POS . ?? why  why  why  ? Again -  to make rich ( devs ) richer and poor poorer .

and here the question u been  waiting for   ----why  can't you  do  things right from the start  Huh  everything you do have to  be re done again in the later date .

u waisting are time .

best of luck

@Linda @huan2018 @alejandrosn1998

First what we read on the new site:

NIX is a next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain.

NIX purpose is to become a completely decentralized project, where no main teams no development funding are needed, instead, having several teams that work on different areas to update the core code whilst offering tool kits for other developers.  

The Vision should be clear...like it or not. NIX have already good devs and supporter if you don't contribute dont expect its going in your way Wink
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

first  Supply was CUT -- why  why  why  ? u knew it from the start that the supply is way  to  high  .yet u went for  it anyway

u waisting are time .

best of luck

@Linda @huan2018 @alejandrosn1998

First what we read on the new site:

NIX is a next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain.

NIX purpose is to become a completely decentralized project, where no main teams no development funding are needed, instead, having several teams that work on different areas to update the core code whilst offering tool kits for other developers.  

The Vision should be clear...like it or not. NIX have already good devs and supporter if you don't contribute dont expect its going in your way Wink

"NIX purpose is to become a completely decentralized project, where no main teams no development funding are needed, instead, having several teams that work on different areas to update the core code whilst offering tool kits for other developers.  "

where no main teams  no development fund are needed??? What will this current team do with the 30%+ of the supply that they currently own, if their goal is to achieve decentralization? they will keep it either way even with no teams, meaning NIX can never be fully decentralized
KryptoJr

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Yes you dont know how the development fund is used. And If... I'am excited how genius it will be used  Roll Eyes
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Yes you dont know how the development fund is used. And If... I'am excited how genius it will be used  Roll Eyes

Dumping all, when price-range reaches their exit point?  Roll Eyes
Ghost8941

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Love how Lind, Alejandro, and Huan continue to FUD. You made your point. Why spend so much time here trying to fud a project. If you don't like it, no one forces you to be here wasting hours and hours of your lives. The only reasoning for all of you still being here after all this time is because you either know NIX is brilliant and the fudding is to try and get cheap NIX or you have some vendetta. Why else would any of you constantly waste your time otherwise? You all have spent hours trying to fud. This is crypto. If you really and truly don't like how NIX is set up or what they are doing then sell or fork and create your own. That's the beauty of crypto! And if you come up with something that can help crypto move forward I will support you as well.

I really don't understand why people in crypto argue and fight each other so much. That goes for Roger Ver and CSW too. It's us vs the current system. Who wins when the few of us in crypto bicker? The banks and fiat, and I don't think any of us want that. All crypto projects need to come together and work towards spreading the word and enabling crypto not fudding each other. I am here supporting NIX because I believe it can help move ALL cryptos to the next step. There are other projects I also support for the same reason. And I don't agree with many projects but I won't fud other people's vision or creativity. There is plenty of room in this space. Sure I want to make money as well, but in the bigger picture if btc and crypto grows we will all be better off and all make a fortune. So even if we all don't agree on all aspects of a project or even all the same vision, we all can agree we support crypto vs the current system. Instead of bickering, we all need to grow up and unite and show the current system how strong we can be together otherwise we will all go back to being debt slaves of the current system. It's time to unite and show the world how crypto can make everyone's lives better otherwise there really isn't much reason for any of us to invest time and money in it...
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:44:08 AM

Love how Lind, Alejandro, and Huan continue to FUD. You made your point. Why spend so much time here trying to fud a project. If you don't like it, no one forces you to be here wasting hours and hours of your lives. The only reasoning for all of you still being here after all this time is because you either know NIX is brilliant and the fudding is to try and get cheap NIX or you have some vendetta. Why else would any of you constantly waste your time otherwise? You all have spent hours trying to fud. This is crypto. If you really and truly don't like how NIX is set up or what they are doing then sell or fork and create your own. That's the beauty of crypto! And if you come up with something that can help crypto move forward I will support you as well.

I really don't understand why people in crypto argue and fight each other so much. That goes for Roger Ver and CSW too. It's us vs the current system. Who wins when the few of us in crypto bicker? The banks and fiat, and I don't think any of us want that. All crypto projects need to come together and work towards spreading the word and enabling crypto not fudding each other. I am here supporting NIX because I believe it can help move ALL cryptos to the next step. There are other projects I also support for the same reason. And I don't agree with many projects but I won't fud other people's vision or creativity. There is plenty of room in this space. Sure I want to make money as well, but in the bigger picture if btc and crypto grows we will all be better off and all make a fortune. So even if we all don't agree on all aspects of a project or even all the same vision, we all can agree we support crypto vs the current system. Instead of bickering, we all need to grow up and unite and show the current system how strong we can be together otherwise we will all go back to being debt slaves of the current system. It's time to unite and show the world how crypto can make everyone's lives better otherwise there really isn't much reason for any of us to invest time and money in it...

it's time for us to UNITE! haha that was cringy!

you need to grow up and learn to not trust people blindly, OMG you trust a team that has over 5mm and doesn't disclose this. very good, very wow. because of people like you, that blind trust, crypto is still the small thing that it is!
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

There are tens of bitcoin copies and still bitcoin is bitcoin. When given to choose between the copy and the original people will always choose the original
Ghost8941

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

I don't trust blindly. But this team has never done anything to show me otherwise not to trust them. They have hit everything in the roadmap and beyond. If you really think the team will dump coins then you have no reason to invest in NIX or any cryptos. Why would they over produce or work this hard to dump? You of all people should know how hard they work. So regardless of what they have or don't I don't care. I trust them to move this project along the road map to dex manager etc because they have delivered beyond what I was even expecting to this point.   If you don't that's fine. Fork and make your own Nix SV coin, but why are you here spending hours of your time on a project you don't trust?
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I don't trust blindly. But this team has never done anything to show me otherwise not to trust them. They have hit everything in the roadmap and beyond. If you really think the team will dump coins then you have no reason to invest in NIX or any cryptos. Why would they over produce or work this hard to dump? You of all people should know how hard they work. So regardless of what they have or don't I don't care. I trust them to move this project along the road map to dex manager etc because they have delivered beyond what I was even expecting to this point.   If you don't that's fine. Fork and make your own Nix SV coin, but why are you here spending hours of your time on a project you don't trust?
Well so far all what JB created is simple copy paste coin without any real use. One thing not to trust him? He is still holding claimed coins of me and others users. Yeah he allowed users who used G address even if that it was clearly stated not to use G address to get claims. There was support that I and others have used, so far not a single reply received. Not dumped? Who was the one who was selling right after exchange started? And btw Idax is ICO exchange, so NIX was an hidden ICO? All I want is my coins, nothing more.
bitro33

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

^ you clearly don't have any idea about coding

NIX has an amazing code work, it baffles me
bitro33

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

This was not an ICO

Dev fund should be big so they can bring more and more people in

matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

This was not an ICO

Dev fund should be big so they can bring more and more people in

Yeah, stolen funds from Zoin dev fund and several other users, total over 5 mil NIX that are people missing and that JB dumped already at peak prices. And you call this stuff coding? Nothing else as renamed Zcoin work, this is not coding for me. This is really nice show of ignorance and human stupidity.
bitro33

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

^
^

clearly you don't know dick about code or a Git.

lol.
bitro33

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

dPoS looks nice, I've never seen this screen in any qt before.

This kind of delegated is unique. Looks like...

Good stuff.
kamikaza

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

dPoS looks nice, I've never seen this screen in any qt before.

This kind of delegated is unique. Looks like...

Good stuff.

Tezos is the only project that is doing a similar thing but this is indeed very exciting since you can now make it completely trustless by setting fees via smart contracts from your wallet.

oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Fee powered DPoS on the $NIX network is coming soon - stay tuned!

https://i.imgur.com/eZBEgnU.jpg

Great stuff guys. 👌
kamikaza

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 01:41:17 PM by kamikaza

NIX Electrum wallet is now available!

Added security features to keep your NIX safe; no delays on getting your wallet updated

Android users can also use the mobile version of the NIX Electrum wallet!

Download it here:
https://github.com/NixPlatform/electrum-nix/releases

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: