Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50036 times)
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

yeah, development is great.

I have to agree that LPoS is something else, and the address-less zerocoin sending as well. Excited about that.
coinpreacher

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Looks good.

Working product with amazing features. Keep up the good work & development ! Just a question of time that bigger exchanges will ring at your door.

Sorry guys, english is not my first language ...
Raz1231

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

U worry more about staking and ghost noods then actually making this whole NIX thing work .We been waiting for ages for this to happen   " amazing next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform " yet all we get is wallet updates every two weeks .

devs only  interesting in making money  to themselves .

still  waiting for NIX to  hit 0.01 $ then i buy  in  BIG >))))

I hardly reply to comments on here but for this one I had to!

🤣 You just proved that you are FUDDING so price goes lower for you to buy in 🤣 Absolutely hilarious.

Get outta here mate, your fudding for the past few months has got you nowhere. Devs still working hard AF!

Do yourself a favour and find another project. NIX is KING
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

U worry more about staking and ghost noods then actually making this whole NIX thing work .We been waiting for ages for this to happen   " amazing next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform " yet all we get is wallet updates every two weeks .

🤣 You just proved that you are FUDDING so price goes lower for you to buy in 🤣 Absolutely hilarious.

Get outta here mate, your fudding for the past few months has got you nowhere. Devs still working hard AF!

Who would buy this? It goes nowhere, just down since some time now.
Amn1

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

Who would buy this? It goes nowhere, just down since some time now.

I did. This is a great time to buy Nix. I think it’s an AMAZING project and it’s delivered consistently, everything is solid and poised for a bright future because it actually brings fresh innovation to cryptocurrency. You’re welcome to disagree but I couldn’t care less! DYOR
Amn1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

Im expecting huge FLOP that  about all i expect from this project .

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

Please stop with this FUD. I have received NIX during the Zoin airdrop and since then I am actively following their progress, and it seems like you are not. Clearly the only thing that they are doing are not wallet updates. If you go on Discord and see the announcements, you can see that there is much more going on. You can also check Github and see the progress there.
No fud, just stating true stuff. JB knew my addresses and deleted these from database. Lost over 400k Nix due to this.
https://i.imgur.com/8eCgHUw.jpg
First know the facts and than speak. I did not screwed as other may say.

Grow up - stop fudding like a troll - you’re sulking and whining. As has been pointed out to you before, your problem is with one person, leave the project and the rest of the community alone. It’s OUR decision what to invest in, if we choose nix and post here it’s because we want to learn more about the amazing developments going on - nobody cares or wants to know about your personal beef!

I’m so so bored coming on here to read about development or what the community is doing, like the fun nixmas competition, but I just see crap I don’t care about from fud.
And  don’t give a lazy “duh but only wallet updates bla bla bla” - if you follow the github and actual real news, you’ll know this is one of the best teams in crypto right now and they are improving the project every day.

So sick of this - stop sulking, grow up, behave like adults. Nobody is forcing you to be here. This space if for people who want to learn and enjoy the development of Nix.
Amn1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:23:35 AM

Love how Lind, Alejandro, and Huan continue to FUD. You made your point. Why spend so much time here trying to fud a project. If you don't like it, no one forces you to be here wasting hours and hours of your lives. The only reasoning for all of you still being here after all this time is because you either know NIX is brilliant and the fudding is to try and get cheap NIX or you have some vendetta. Why else would any of you constantly waste your time otherwise? You all have spent hours trying to fud. This is crypto. If you really and truly don't like how NIX is set up or what they are doing then sell or fork and create your own. That's the beauty of crypto! And if you come up with something that can help crypto move forward I will support you as well.

I really don't understand why people in crypto argue and fight each other so much. That goes for Roger Ver and CSW too. It's us vs the current system. Who wins when the few of us in crypto bicker? The banks and fiat, and I don't think any of us want that. All crypto projects need to come together and work towards spreading the word and enabling crypto not fudding each other. I am here supporting NIX because I believe it can help move ALL cryptos to the next step. There are other projects I also support for the same reason. And I don't agree with many projects but I won't fud other people's vision or creativity. There is plenty of room in this space. Sure I want to make money as well, but in the bigger picture if btc and crypto grows we will all be better off and all make a fortune. So even if we all don't agree on all aspects of a project or even all the same vision, we all can agree we support crypto vs the current system. Instead of bickering, we all need to grow up and unite and show the current system how strong we can be together otherwise we will all go back to being debt slaves of the current system. It's time to unite and show the world how crypto can make everyone's lives better otherwise there really isn't much reason for any of us to invest time and money in it...

it's time for us to UNITE! haha that was cringy!

you need to grow up and learn to not trust people blindly, OMG you trust a team that has over 5mm and doesn't disclose this. very good, very wow. because of people like you, that blind trust, crypto is still the small thing that it is!

You were spoken to with more respect than you deserve, and this is how you respond? Everything ghost said was true. Yes crypto is a tiny space, with about 3 users, you are all knowing -not. Again, nobody cares about your personal problems - yes I trust JB too - I don’t care about what YOU think! JB is one of the best devs in the space and that man is going to lead crypto forward. Unlike you.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1418
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Im expecting huge FLOP that  about all i expect from this project .

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

Please stop with this FUD. I have received NIX during the Zoin airdrop and since then I am actively following their progress, and it seems like you are not. Clearly the only thing that they are doing are not wallet updates. If you go on Discord and see the announcements, you can see that there is much more going on. You can also check Github and see the progress there.
No fud, just stating true stuff. JB knew my addresses and deleted these from database. Lost over 400k Nix due to this.
First know the facts and than speak. I did not screwed as other may say.

Grow up - stop fudding like a troll - you’re sulking and whining. As has been pointed out to you before, your problem is with one person, leave the project and the rest of the community alone. It’s OUR decision what to invest in, if we choose nix and post here it’s because we want to learn more about the amazing developments going on - nobody cares or wants to know about your personal beef!

I’m so so bored coming on here to read about development or what the community is doing, like the fun nixmas competition, but I just see crap I don’t care about from fud.
And  don’t give a lazy “duh but only wallet updates bla bla bla” - if you follow the github and actual real news, you’ll know this is one of the best teams in crypto right now and they are improving the project every day.

So sick of this - stop sulking, grow up, behave like adults. Nobody is forcing you to be here. This space if for people who want to learn and enjoy the development of Nix.
I would like to see you if you would have been scammed like me. Newbie accounts dont count. I just state how the dev is acting, nothing else.
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

NIX will be a top 100 project, I am sure of that

hope fudders can move on someday and find peace

NIX has to go a very far journey to reach this point
From its current low rank on CMC, to jump into top 100 is a long journey and requires lots of efforts from the team and the community as well.
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

What ever happened to the interview with jackieboy on all those big channels??
Lind

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Do you still wait for it?  Roll Eyes You can guess, it never was a thing I think. Just like Binance listing or "we will never be on Crytopia ever again".  Grin
Amn1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

NIX will be a top 100 project, I am sure of that

hope fudders can move on someday and find peace

NIX has to go a very far journey to reach this point
From its current low rank on CMC, to jump into top 100 is a long journey and requires lots of efforts from the team and the community as well.

Nix is too excellent a project not to make top 100. It adds real utility and privacy to crypto. Some of the coins in the top 100 are a joke, only coins with real use cases will make it, and Nix is one of the best.

The community are active and devs doing an excellent job with updated whitepaper and roadmap which could barely keep up with devs progress. 

DYOR, but with tx fees for nodes, increased usage and partnerships within the space, Nix has excellent potential.
Amn1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Do you still wait for it?  Roll Eyes You can guess, it never was a thing I think. Just like Binance listing or "we will never be on Crytopia ever again".  Grin

Do you still post here? Is your life so boring you have to pour FUD here to give it meaning? When the interview comes out you will look silly.

Listing on binance takes time, Nix is on lots of exchanges already. Once it happens, again, you will look foolish.

Give it a rest, you have a long term problem with a dev which is not our problem- this space is to learn about Nix, I suggest you try a different coin because everyone in this space dislikes whiners and quite frankly we’re sick of it.
Lind

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

Do you still post here? Is your life so boring you have to pour FUD here to give it meaning? When the interview comes out you will look silly.

Listing on binance takes time, Nix is on lots of exchanges already. Once it happens, again, you will look foolish.

Give it a rest, you have a long term problem with a dev which is not our problem- this space is to learn about Nix, I suggest you try a different coin because everyone in this space dislikes whiners and quite frankly we’re sick of it.

Says a newbee acc lol. Btw Hi Jackie or someone from the team whose this fake/shill acc is.  Cheesy Btw I just came by see this "revolution", its not forbidden.  All of you are sick? Oh you and your clone newbee accs? + Dev team? I will shred a tear really, how sad is your life, must be hard to be an ignored genius.

Months passed and no I wont look silly. Btw if its listed on Binance after MONTHS/YEARS  even then I will look silly to I bet. Thought I dont have to fear that, max it will be listed on the non-centralized Binance what is in plan, but I doubt this coin will last that long or meet criteria. Though you could pay a part of the listing fee from the "disappeared/hidden dev fund, dumped zoi etc".

IDAX Chinese scam (fake volume exchange)/ Shitopia (dying)? and oh right Nanex (low volume) and Mercatox  , a "LOT" really.
6,3 BTC epic 24h Volume  Roll Eyes
bitro33

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:24:51 AM

you don't have better things to do than just write over and over same stuff haha

sad life
Amn1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

Says a newbee acc lol. Btw Hi Jackie or someone from the team whose this fake/shill acc is.  Cheesy Btw I just came by see this "revolution", its not forbidden.  All of you are sick? Oh you and your clone newbee accs? + Dev team? I will shred a tear really, how sad is your life, must be hard to be an ignored genius.

Months passed and no I wont look silly. Btw if its listed on Binance after MONTHS/YEARS  even then I will look silly to I bet. Thought I dont have to fear that, max it will be listed on the non-centralized Binance what is in plan, but I doubt this coin will last that long or meet criteria. Though you could pay a part of the listing fee from the "disappeared/hidden dev fund, dumped zoi etc".

IDAX Chinese scam (fake volume exchange)/ Shitopia (dying)? and oh right Nanex (low volume) and Mercatox  , a "LOT" really.

No, this is from a community member, the team have actually been really respectful and quietly getting on with the project. I’m tired of your crap on here  and will stand up to your incessant bullying - that’s why I created an account. I’m not part of the team at all- I’m just a normal guy who is sick of you spreading FUD and your worse English.

I don’t actually understand a lot of what you’re saying, but as for the exchanges - I know lots of people who have accumulated tens of thousands in nix on Idax and cryptopia alone.

And your account sounds like a famous chocolate. My newbie one is better Smiley

If you have something productive to add I’m all ears. The community will not remain silent.
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Nobody ever replied? It was said to go live in december?
Lind

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

I don’t actually understand a lot of what you’re saying

I am not surprised, you are deaf coz you are to deep into Jackies endparts.  Wink Well I am out, see ya! Be back later, when it will be even lower in price.

(Jackie or (other team member/peon who used this often on Discord in ZOI times, cant remember anymore which of you liked to write this), you used DYOR, your cover is blown since long time ago. Not to mention you flooded ZOI Btctalk with shill accs, same for ZOI discord. Just leave crypto sphere pls.... or the market will remove you guys)
bitro33

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

We still do not have any news about our clip movie for TV?
It was planned from October, as far as I remember..
Any update from the team?

Yes for sure!

They send the footage like two weeks ago, including some really nice promo video's. Still waiting for the final air date.

^
matejbilahora

Activity: 1418
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

No, this is from a community member, the team have actually been really respectful and quietly getting on with the project. I’m tired of your crap on here  and will stand up to your incessant bullying - that’s why I created an account. I’m not part of the team at all- I’m just a normal guy who is sick of you spreading FUD and your worse English.

I don’t actually understand a lot of what you’re saying, but as for the exchanges - I know lots of people who have accumulated tens of thousands in nix on Idax and cryptopia alone.

And your account sounds like a famous chocolate. My newbie one is better Smiley

If you have something productive to add I’m all ears. The community will not remain silent.
Well all what we hear is just plain words, if NIX is so superb as you say, than why is it almost worthless? Today volume 0.67btc, that does not show demand for NIX, all I see is that JB is buying it to hold it above water. I was stating how he scammed me and not only me, there are users who are missing much more than me. And all we got is claim not in database. Some did not received even that. Maybe NIX could have been succesful, but who needs third party project if each current coin is anonymous by its self? JB was only planing this to get rich and it went true. Good job JB, scammed Zoin and also NIX with selling his premine.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: