Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50027 times)
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:06:19 AM

lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:08:28 AM

ALSO, when the DEX Manager hits the road, you can say BYE BYE sayonara.

I am tired of all the fudders always spamming this, I am going to mute you all now

ALSO PLEASE FELL FREE OF QUOTE ME WITH ALL GOOD THINGS THIS TEAM HAS COMPLETED ON TIME

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

The DEX Manager is very touchy subject, I will explain why. How is a full size DEX, created by Binance, how has it taken Binance a multi-billion company that can hire the best of the best devs, how has it taken them over 1 year to develop. But the NIX team, who only have "contributors" and barely pay their team, how can they make a platform that can integrate all the DEXes?  (In such a small amount of time)
Now if they are successful and it isn't a copy-->paste, like all their other code, when I will take my hat off. Otherwise it is very weird to think about.
Now please reply without any HE IS TRYING TO FUD, I am looking for a real argument, you brainwashed morons can only scream and insult.
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:10:43 AM

We are talking about RED FLAGS (premine,team,github,exchanges….) and your answer is tech,dev,mobile wallet.............…
I Don't have enough time for you
everyone can draw his conclusion

END

Don't worry my friend, you cannot argue with some of these robots. I think the NIX team creates a lot of fake accounts and pays people to comment and stuff. Just like they buy their twitter followers  Cheesy
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:14:24 AM

Then let's postpone this discussion till we see that they can't deliver the DEX Manager and other dApps. It's that easy.

I imagine when integrating the DEX manager into the BLOCKNET ecosystem the NIX devs will be supported also by the BLOCKNET developers? Please comment on this topic @NIXteam.

And yes, they forked code from many other projects (as you can see on Github). It would be stupid not to do so if the code is already available.

At the end of this year we will see if they have delivered. Till now they have.

HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:36:59 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

#NIX iOS Mobile Wallet is now available on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nixwallet/id1448766958?ls=1&mt=8

This release carries all information from TestFlight version, allowing you to replace it without losing data.

Find core, UI, electrum and mobile wallets at: https://nixplatform.io/wallet

https://i.imgur.com/wUrxGRf.png

Good job!
Keep it up...

M.
HashashInc

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:42:26 AM

https://discord.gg/6qfMb4q

Welcome to GhostBusters,We provide a Cold-Staking service for Nix running 24/7, with low fees and assistance in several languages for an enjoyable and simply way to stake without downtime.
Come aboard on this exciting new secure way of staking and let us catch those ghosts for you!

M.
bumTUNA999

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:44:19 AM

So I had my funds sent a while back in July and received it fine and was staking a few days, now syncing with the new wallet; i see the trx but the balance shows zero and nothing went out, also checked the explorer it's there. Deleted all the downloaded files and let the wallet re-sync again and it's the same issue. It's not u under available, stake, pending etc, tried leasing thinking it might be a glitch and it says something like im leasing above my balance. My received transaction has about 130k confirmations too. Something I'm missing? or am i just being dumb?
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:15:31 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 12:08:44 PM by kamikaza

The DEX Manager is very touchy subject, I will explain why. How is a full size DEX, created by Binance, how has it taken Binance a multi-billion company that can hire the best of the best devs, how has it taken them over 1 year to develop. But the NIX team, who only have "contributors" and barely pay their team, how can they make a platform that can integrate all the DEXes?  (In such a small amount of time)
Now if they are successful and it isn't a copy-->paste, like all their other code, when I will take my hat off. Otherwise it is very weird to think about.
Now please reply without any HE IS TRYING TO FUD, I am looking for a real argument, you brainwashed morons can only scream and insult.
[/quote]

Copy and paste? It is a bit more complicated than just that. The Ghost Protocol is a combination of existing approaches but tweaked into a new protocol, all mentioned in the whitepaper. This also includes new and unique solutions like the NIX Commitment Key Packs solution. Never done before and developed by the NIX team!

Here is the article: https://nixplatform.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Commitment_Key_Packs_v1-0-1.pdf

kamikaza

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:17:31 AM

Welcome to GhostBusters,We provide a Cold-Staking service for Nix running 24/7, with low fees and assistance in several languages for an enjoyable and simply way to stake without downtime.
Come aboard on this exciting new secure way of staking and let us catch those ghosts for you!

M.

Nice! Make sure to get yourself listed on the marketplace section: https://nixplatform.io/marketplace
kamikaza

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:19:48 AM

So I had my funds sent a while back in July and received it fine and was staking a few days, now syncing with the new wallet; i see the trx but the balance shows zero and nothing went out, also checked the explorer it's there. Deleted all the downloaded files and let the wallet re-sync again and it's the same issue. It's not u under available, stake, pending etc, tried leasing thinking it might be a glitch and it says something like im leasing above my balance. My received transaction has about 130k confirmations too. Something I'm missing? or am i just being dumb?

Best to visit the wallet channel on Discord. Moderators will be able to help you and look into your problem.
HashashInc

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:05:39 PM

M.

Nice! Make sure to get yourself listed on the marketplace section: https://nixplatform.io/marketplace

Thanks kami.
Soon we will be in the marketplase

M.
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:22:20 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

#NIX iOS Mobile Wallet is now available on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nixwallet/id1448766958?ls=1&mt=8

This release carries all information from TestFlight version, allowing you to replace it without losing data.

Find core, UI, electrum and mobile wallets at: https://nixplatform.io/wallet

this.
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:16:57 PM

this.

Beeing added to the App Store is very nice. The mobile wallet is nice.
But this is is a bear market. If the team does not pull out very important news and starts with professional marketing NIX won't get the attention it deserves.

Almost nobody talks about NIX - not to mention Commitment Key Packs. Great tech, but it gets almost no attention.
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

this.

Beeing added to the App Store is very nice. The mobile wallet is nice.
But this is is a bear market. If the team does not pull out very important news and starts with professional marketing NIX won't get the attention it deserves.

Almost nobody talks about NIX - not to mention Commitment Key Packs. Great tech, but it gets almost no attention.

Just so you know, you know the NIX team will not invest in marketing right? They said they want to decentralize the project and believe NIX will market itself, something along the lines of just like Bitcoin did.
I asked this question a lot of times. Now if the technology proves itself, there is no need for a "marketing campaign" because it can sell itself and releases and updates/announcements will solely market. Otherwise, money needs to be spent on marketing. Even more in the space that such is the cryptocurrency space, where you have multi-milion $ ICOs that don't care about blowing Millions in marketing, even if their tech isn't the best like XVG, TRX, who I believe, that NIX, currently, is a better coin then these 2 shit coins, but their marketing has been phenomenal and we cannot deny it. Which is why those are one of the most popular coins, with shitty tech.
Now there are many other projects that have good tech, and they haven't sent anything on marketing and are still barely "discovered". Which sucks because the best tech should prevail in this space.

Unfortunately, usually the best tech coins are ran by passionate devs, not devs that are being paid millions of dollars. So usually these tend to have the best code, but not be very well known in the cryptospace. Then you have these million $ ICOs that don't have passionate devs, but get paid millions to do their job. "Do their job", they code and leave their office and go for a drink. While these other passionate devs are all day thinking about their code and their project, which makes them the best project. An example is VIA and Romano, Reeeject, and the other devs, VIA is a phenomenal coin, but its Mcap. isn't what it should be. NIX can become something along these lines, Matthew Tawil, Jackieboy, is a very passionate Dev, and just by him speaking on NIX you can tell he truly does love the project and is passionate about working on it every day. Now I haven't talked to Matt in a while, but this is very obvious. I think a little marketing here and there, not self-marketing, but investing a little money in NIX will show the Crypto Community something.

I'm going to sound like a broken record saying this, but I would also, me as well as a lot of other NIX and crypto community members, appreciate if the information on the Dev Fund is public as such is a big amount. I know deep down Matt knows that this information should be public as he is a very intelligent human. It is just a very touchy subject.
Regardless I appreciate the collaborators a.k.a. renamed team members.

EDIT: I also hope you brainwashed morons, don't see this request as FUD, its an honest request. Why would I FUD the project that I took so much time to help the community off? I'm not saying I worked harder than the devs, but I did help out. Naeem Master claims that I didn't even help out, but he is just a very egotistical person that refuses to give me any credit, when I spent 24/7 on telegram, discord, btc talk and maybe even reddit and twitter replying to people and helping people out, for free. Zero cost. I don't gain anything FUDing NIX, as said to this day I STILL hold NIX... No reason in me fudding  NIX, I, as long as a lot of other people, would just appreciate some transparency.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:56:57 PM

I can assure you that NIX has plans on marketing. But marketing has to be done right. If you advertise too quickly and you have an immature product, that will hurt you, if not kill it. So, since they a great product that will continually to get better and items to be added, the will be marketing NIX well. I think doing it now is great. Its the perfect time. A real product that is working. I believe they are on schedule with the white paper.
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:09:26 PM

Very good post. Can I ask what your discord / telegram nick is/was?

S2nch brother.
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:11:39 PM

I can assure you that NIX has plans on marketing. But marketing has to be done right. If you advertise too quickly and you have an immature product, that will hurt you, if not kill it. So, since they a great product that will continually to get better and items to be added, the will be marketing NIX well. I think doing it now is great. Its the perfect time. A real product that is working. I believe they are on schedule with the white paper.

Nope I know for a fact that they don't plan to actually invest money into marketing. They admitted it. Previously they had announced that they would allocate some funds, but they are preaching the decentralization factor. So now they don't believe in such marketing, I asked plently of times and this was the response that I got. Believe me if you want, or don't if you don't. They had team members solely dedicated to marketing, and now they don't. Now their marketing is more "the project will market itself" - as the techonology will market itself, per say.
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:12:09 PM

Clear bipolar disorder

>Another uneducated response, you have nothing to reply to as you don't have a valid counter-argument, just an insult.
kamikaza

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:44:59 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 07:59:12 PM by kamikaza

There are certainly plans for more marketing and there have already been some smaller campaigns on the background via twitter adds etc.

More decentralization does not mean that you will not see some organized efforts to push both the platform and currency. Marketing needs to be planned, done on the right moment and in the most effective way.

One way in which we will see more marketing for NIX is through the development of the dapps that will see their own specific users and will thus also push NIX.

The team certainly believes that tech and user-ability is an important part of marketing but also understands that more is needed.
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:57:18 PM

There are certainly plans for more marketing and there have already been some smaller campaigns on the background via twitter adds etc.

More decentralization does not mean that you will not see some organized efforts to push both the platform and currency. Great example for that is a coin like Litecoin. The ongoing decentralization also mean more team due to the dapps that will be developed, these also need to be pushed and thereby also push NIX.

Good to hear, my apologies if I was mistaken, that was what I was told before I was expelled from all your guys medias, or ty for updating on changes that have been made in this plan. Thank you for clearing for clearing it up to me! I appreciate your reply!
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: