Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Additionally ETH has the highest market capitalization next to Bitcoin and so I think we can say it the the second best performing coin. I say that because in crypto, market cap really matters.
dangbinhminh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

I reckon Ethereum will blow up this year and everyone who has trusted in this coin will benefit tremendously. I don`t know for how long it`s success will last, so use the opportunity and invest in it.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

I agree with you and also think that the best coin after bitcoin is Ethereum. and it has many prospects for further development and growth in price.

Yes ethreum is the only strong contender after bitcoin to be the number one cryptocoin but unfortunately but coin is there to stay hence ethreum will always remain at the second ranking in the list wherein bitcoin will be on top of the rankings.

Am I spamming? Report me!
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Agree with you, ETH is like a silver in the crypto world and its value and price will increase significantly after the Casper Consensus Algorithm release, now is the best time to buy it, soon there won't be such possibility
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:05:47 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
yeah, I think about that too., that the ethereum is the best alternative coin and it is next to the bitcoin. it is obvious. because in any site about the ranking of coins, ethereum are always next to the bitcoin. plus the characteristic of it's that it stable, have an affordable price and low transaction. it is really worth it
with the increasing number of Ethereum supporters making Ethereum an ever-increasing development. so it is very good to have Ethereum as a mainstay coin, in addition to the presence of this Ethereum development bring Ethereum into the best coin mainstay after Bitcoin on Cryptocurrency market.
I also think so. because indeed for Ethereum this is indeed a coin with the development of continues to increase with the increase in attendance this will be very profitable future, with Ethereum which has a growing development is indeed a valuable coin and very capable to compete with other coins. so Ethereum can be regarded as the best coin to become the successor of Bitcoin.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

yes I agree with you, that ETH is the best crypto beside bitcoin. I think only ETH is able to approach bitcoin prices. besides that many believe ETH to be a long-term investment because it has a good future. ETH also has many advantages such as having a clear concept and large volume. maybe that's my opinion.
You are right, Ethereum has possibility that it could also rise up just like bitcoin, but it won't overtake what bitcoin has come so far, no need to choose between them as we need both of them to hold at.
yes I also think so because I know already many people who say if the best Ethereum price besides Bitcoin because Ethereum own best altcoin after Bitcoin then than that saa sure if Ethereum always beside bitcoin all will be good and can go back to stable price and can benefit again
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Considering that BTC has limited supply and in the other hand , ETH has unlimited supply -so it is nearly impossible to see overtaking value of Bitcoin.
But the difference in value should reduce in the future.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:14 AM

From what is happening today, it seems that ethereum will be struggling hard to overtake or just be equal to bitcoin because of so many token today that uses their platform same as ETH. CARDANO and NEO are directly competing in term of smart contract and they are gaining support from the community.. 
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Ethereum has proven that their platform is very fossilized for the development or manufacture of ico projects in this year. I think ethereum can be the best coin in the future because many will use it.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

yes I agree, this ethereum is so popular and also profit. ethereum is indeed worthy of being the best coin in crypto after bitcoin. besides being second after bitcoin, ethereum has a good community. so it makes it soar.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Normally once the President step out, the Vice President will take the place. It only means when bitcoin will end its dominance we can definitely witness the reign of ethereum as it is the current number two standing.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

Yes, I agree. Ethereum is also popular like bitcoin and its value is bigger than other alcoins out there. Its has a lot of potential and its blockchain is very promising. In fact most crypto out there are based on ethereum blockchain. In some ways, sometimes its even better than bitcoin. Definitely its the second best crypto out there. It might even surpass bitcoin in the future.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum is currently the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. Although the market is still in a low state, I believe it will break out soon, I still hold it, I believe it will wait for the market to pick it up. Will bring me huge benefits.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

Yes I think it is true the best ethereum crypto after bitcoint, ethereum is also widely used in beberapa ico, no need in doubt if ethereum potential is good for investment, in the current market condition is influential to the selling price, hopefully this does not last long
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

I think Bitcoin is the first thing that pops in to people's minds when they are asked to name a cryptocurrency. It was the first and it still holds the largest share of the overal marketcap. Ethereum with its smart contracts and excellent utility has etablished itself in second place for marketshare but in many ways it is actually the more ueful coin of the two.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

I think ethereum still has a very fatal weakness, ethereum total supply very much and not limited so that ethereum can not be the same as bitcoin, ethereum price also surely can not exceed bitcoin price.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

yes I agree with you, that ETH is the best crypto beside bitcoin. I think only ETH is able to approach bitcoin prices. besides that many believe ETH to be a long-term investment because it has a good future. ETH also has many advantages such as having a clear concept and large volume. maybe that's my opinion.
You are right, Ethereum has possibility that it could also rise up just like bitcoin, but it won't overtake what bitcoin has come so far, no need to choose between them as we need both of them to hold at.
yes I also think so because I know already many people who say if the best Ethereum price besides Bitcoin because Ethereum own best altcoin after Bitcoin then than that saa sure if Ethereum always beside bitcoin all will be good and can go back to stable price and can benefit again

Ethereum is a very good and very potential coin in the future but to beat Bitcoin I think it's very difficult, maybe Ethereum will continue to be number two after Bitcoin in the future.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

In my opinion Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future I see the development is very good from year to year and more and more fans, I am sure Ethereum will continue to survive and get bigger in the future.   
nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

etherium is getting increasingly good days, and I'll admit it. etherium is getting the actual show itself by its potential to market. and this proved to be more and more people are interested in the etherium. ICO and more and more are using it as a platform.
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

And I think that this is not so. The ethereum has a lot of competitors that are already technologically better. Over time, they will displace the ethereum from the top 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: