Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

I have a similar perspective. I figure Ethereum will explode this year and everybody who has confided in this coin will profit massively. I do not know for to what extent it is achievement will last, so utilize the opportunity and put resources into it.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

Of course it's true and a lot of other members in this crypto world are also thinking the same like you and I'm not an exception Smiley. ETH is the best altcoins and BTC is the only cryptocurrency can be better than ETH in this world Smiley. ETH is making this crypto world become better day by day by helping creating so many news token depend on its own blockchain Smiley. Although there are some news cryptocurrencies like NEO or EOS or WAVES can be used to develop new tokens but ETH is still the best Smiley.
Ethan101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

in the desired position exists in coinmarketcap indeed it is the right thing. ethereum is also the best altcoin than others. When compared to a lot of altcoins that exists I think also of the potential and future price then the ethereum would be superior. but not closing the possibility there will also be another altcoin who at any time could be to replace the position of the ethereum.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

Yes, Ethereum is indeed a good cryptocurrency. It has a very high investment value and is very suitable for long-term investment. It is the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum is very low now, and I think it is very suitable for investment now.
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Still a mystery, who will succeed after bitcoin, whether altcoin or bitcoin itself. Today, many coins are born in the market and come with many advantages. Let's wait, we enjoy, anyone who can continue to innovate it will lead to the peak of success.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

yeah also for me, ethereum is the queen for the king bitcoin. ethereum has so many uses and most of the time in every exchanges. some exchanges doesn't have bitcoin trade market, so they prefer ethereum.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

Present ETH is really the best coin after bitcoin. A great coin with the main foundation of the ICO from 2017 to the present. But in the next 2-3 years. ETH is really hard in 2nd place. Because there are so many good altcoin being active and willing to compete with ETH

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

In my opinion the Ethereum token has stood many tests including the initial struggle being considered a fork of the original ethereum which is now called Ethereum classic. It is obvious that the coin right now is going strong with a big community behind it and hundreds upon hundreds of companies and fintech using the said coin for their token creation. So I am assuming that as far as usability is concerned, there is nothing wrong with Ethereum and will do more in the coming years.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100